Author Topic: My rant on reviving the NA community  (Read 12579 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: My rant on reviving the NA community
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2018, 08:53:18 am »
This is something the 6te did for a long time, culminating in winning the last NANWL, which most of the opposition in that league still probably don't give us credit for.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You won NANWL by poaching a fuck ton of good players and camped so hard the community stopped doing linebattles, you didn't train up anyone ahaha

Your deluded

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2018, 09:09:02 am »
you're*

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2018, 09:53:58 am »

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2018, 10:04:38 am »
no problem friend

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2018, 09:23:20 pm »
This is something the 6te did for a long time, culminating in winning the last NANWL, which most of the opposition in that league still probably don't give us credit for. Unfortunately the NA community is as dead as I have ever seen it, and no I'm not one of those people who say the games dead every few months, it's just an unfortunate fact of NA now, and being EU I have little time to recruit or do other things outside of events. We would all love to see his happening, but the player base is too small and the reward for recruitment sessions are not there.
Yes it is though lol, I've gone and had players not no what regiments are and introduce them in the time I've been back, so recruiting is there and its always been hard you just have to have the commitment.

You were in the aef who was doing exactly what u wanted, to train their noobs into good players and u left. Idiot
Yes AEF is one of the few regiments doing that and its great, but me leaving has nothing do to with it, I went somewhere that was going to make myself happy and create a new competitive group on NA.

Hard to have committment when you led a regiment 24/7 then adulthood smacks you in the wallet and u need a job and your EU

rip my boi irish hes an adult now Q_Q
Soon I'll be an adult too :((((

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2018, 09:25:56 pm »
I'll make a super reg in a few months to kill it for good don't worry

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2018, 09:27:34 pm »
yes pls

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2018, 09:32:42 pm »
yes pls

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2018, 09:47:51 pm »
NAPL season 9 is gonna be a mercs league
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2018, 01:10:19 am »
wheres the love?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2018, 01:13:00 am »
Me, checking the thread after roasting Irish and seeing that all he could say in return was "your deluded"

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2018, 03:16:10 am »
That is what me and Epix are trying to do in the HRE. We are trying to bring new players who have only experienced public events and line battles and make them into a group that is familiar with a more competitive scene in the community. I can agree with your statement of elitist hopping over to any reg that is the most stacked. Double regging or stacking yourself with mercs in any 1v1 or groupfight in my opinion kills the community. Bringing 1 merc to fill someone spot is fine or so or having someone try your reg out is fine but when your super stacking it with anyone you can find to double reg for you or merc for you then it isn't fine. I also find that the people who say oh well community is dead or who cares are typically the people who are begging to double reg or merc. The regiments that won NANWL or the other big 1v1 or group fighting leagues were not regiments that used double regging and mercs. They actually developed there own community to make it there.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2018, 05:56:30 pm »
Spoiler
Me, checking the thread after roasting Irish and seeing that all he could say in return was "your deluded"

[close]
Same

Spoiler
That is what me and Epix are trying to do in the HRE. We are trying to bring new players who have only experienced public events and line battles and make them into a group that is familiar with a more competitive scene in the community. I can agree with your statement of elitist hopping over to any reg that is the most stacked. Double regging or stacking yourself with mercs in any 1v1 or groupfight in my opinion kills the community. Bringing 1 merc to fill someone spot is fine or so or having someone try your reg out is fine but when your super stacking it with anyone you can find to double reg for you or merc for you then it isn't fine. I also find that the people who say oh well community is dead or who cares are typically the people who are begging to double reg or merc. The regiments that won NANWL or the other big 1v1 or group fighting leagues were not regiments that used double regging and mercs. They actually developed there own community to make it there.
[close]

Didn't you do that against 71st lol. Gotta stop letting people merc cause it'll take the playing time away from the guys that need experience.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:58:40 pm by Fartknocker »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2018, 02:53:58 am »
Spoiler

[close]
Same

Spoiler
[close]

Didn't you do that against 71st lol. Gotta stop letting people merc cause it'll take the playing time away from the guys that need experience.

Under those circumstances I was under no intentions on bringing the mercs. There was a call to do so but under other leadership circumstances. I personally did not appreciate that there was a call to do that but I didnt have the intentions of doing it. I had a long discussion with other leaders in the HRE on it and we arnt going to be doing that again. I apolgoize for what the HRE did in that groupfight and I suspect it wont be happening again. I just putting my want and desire that I want the HRE Imperial Guard to be and do.