Author Topic: Iron Europe: Official Servers Administrator Applications  (Read 9307 times)

Offline DanyEle

• Board Moderator
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Iron Europe: Official Servers Administrator Applications
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 09:14:27 pm »
Community name: [13te] Hoffmann
Steam Name: Hoffmann
Applying for (NA/EU/AU): NA
Regiments: 13te
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I can't speak from experience, but I feel that being a dedicated admin is within my capabilities. As an admin, I'd try to aid this mod's wonderful beginning as best I could by being a friendly, open admin for the servers. Due to school, I will only be able to admin the NA servers during the weekdays from 4PM CST onwards. Weekends are obviously not restricted other than personal events and such. Will try not to be a dick, but will be a dick when needed, No mercy for trolls, rulebreakers, or Fireboy.
Previous Experience (if any): None with Admin

Denied for not showing  me mercy.

You just made me add this rule to the thread:

Keep this thread clean: no irrelevant messages.

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 03:22:05 am »
Community name: [2eChass]Lt_Mongoose
Steam Name: Daftpool
Regiments: Chasseurs Leloup (NW) and 2e Regiment Chasseurs a Pied Belge (IE)
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I've been a part of the Warband community for about 4 years, I was part of the MM community since MM Prussia and I've played NW since its release in addition to Iron Europe. I'm not at all new to admining servers, I've done it since Native. I treat everyone fairly but I know when somebody has crossed the line and needs to be punished and I'm willing to dish the punishment where and when it is deserved. More importantly, I'm on the IE official servers almost every day for several hours a day and I've had to watch as teamkillers run rampant and the only way to stop them is through vigilante justice because from my experience, there aren't enough admins who are on regularly. I am also impartial - nobody gets special treatment, not even my regiment guys, I'll slay, kick, or ban them if they deserve it.
Previous Experience (if any): I've been admin on servers for HGN and BrC in Native, I've admined servers for the 13th Prussian Rifles and 7de in MM, as well as the servers for the 7de and the 36ste Jagers in NW.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 03:40:22 am »
Community name: Audiate
Steam Name: Audiate
Regiments: N/A
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I'm very respective towards the enjoyment people have in-game, and when admin, I always make sure that players can enjoy the game without any interruptions. Therefore, I do not interfere with map selection unless highly requested prior, and I have no problem kicking/temp/perm banning players (depending on the guidelines of the server) for purposeful teamkilling and genuine trolling. While sympathizing with struggling regiments wishing to grow bigger through recruitment, I fully understand the priority of rules, and will regulate any and all rules regarding such things, whether it be limited recruitment messages per map, per round, or otherwise. Furthermore, I always resort to minimal requirement when punishing rule-breakers--therefore, I see no need in using angry elephants and lightsabers to assist the slaying/banning of such rule-breakers. A simple slay/kick can do the job (unless otherwise prompted enough to require a ban, temp or perm). And I have never once been blamed for admin abuse! :D
Previous Experience (if any): I have administrated the BBG servers in NW and IE for a few months (NW longer than IE, obviously), and have received positive credibility from server inhabitants on both. I have also assisted the management of multiple events in NW and NaS, as well as servers.

Offline EgoisticPenny

• Corporal
  • I quite liked MM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 05:26:36 am »
Community name: 13te_Lt_Ego
Steam Name: Ego
Regiments: 13te, both for IE and NW.
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: Well, I've been playing with the MM community for way too long.  I started back in MM Prussia, if I remember correctly, and have still got Russia3 installed.  While I've not got the most vast experience of applicants here, I have had the privilege of playing with our very own Sivart since he was an admin on PW.  He has imparted his knowledge of being a fairly fair, evenhanded administrator; yet, has also taught me how to remain firm enough to properly enforce rules and maintain an enjoyable environment for the players.  I have, however, done a bit of administrating of my own on the 13te server back in MM and before it fell out of popularity in NW.  I attempt to remain as active as possible, yet do need to spend some time out of game, as I would like to pass high school.  I remain as impartial as possible; and, as cliché and standard as this phrase is, will take the appropriate and necessary action, depending on the offence, not the person.
Previous Experience (if any): I've adminned a tad on the old 13te server, and that's about it.

Offline Hans

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sturm-Btl.von.Hutier Leader.
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 10:39:50 am »
Community name: Hans
Steam Name: " title="
Applying for (NA/EU/AU): EU
Regiments: [S-Btl_v_H]  https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=13459.0
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: [ 4000 hours Warband skill ] Well Iam Hans coming from Germany , 20 years old....Why iam a good admin?...Well i do respect all players and nations  & want do build a bigger Community on the servers...As i see there are a lot of Admins need´" Cause Of Rulebreakers,Teamkiller,Support for Community and Question´s " Iam Helpfull and a nice guy...There were a pleasure to have you Help out  [ Persistent Frontier ] Leader of PawneeRaiders , [ Persistent World ] Leader of DeutschTempler
Previous Experience (if any): Old Persistent World VAdmin "Union" ,    Retired Game Admin [Nexus] , Admin Experience booth Server 3 Years.  http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/user/38-killuminathans/

Offline Col_Sloppy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 08:50:47 pm »
Community name: 95KB_Col_Sloppy
Steam Name: 95KB_Sloppy
Regiments: 95KB
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: Well as a regiment leader i enforce rules. I have been an admin of my own servers for around 2 years. I ran a minecraft server and made sure no one broke any rules and if they did they would be dealt with. I don't care if your in my regiment or in a different regiment or just a public player rules are not allowed to be broken.
Previous Experience (if any): Running my own servers in this game and other games.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 10:07:34 pm »
Community name: Orcaryo
Steam Name: 2tes Orcaryo
Regiments: IE- 25th(part of CEF), NW- Currently leading 2tes, once part of 38e and PLG
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: Well I have had plenty of experience with this job. I have been admining servers since early 2013. I have never abused my powers for any reason. I know the admin panel like the back of my hand. One of my morals when admining is to solve the situation so that both parties get what they want/deserve.
Previous Experience (if any): NA1, NA Cav Groupfighting, GroupFooting NA, 7NA GroupFighting, 2tes Official Server

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 11:13:48 pm »
Community name: Reaper

Steam Name: [15e] Reaper

Regiments: Started out in 57e, led the 3rd Wisconsin in North and South, led the original 3rd KGL in NW, joined the 21e and am currently a part of the 15e in NW. (Lead the 110e for Iron Europe, still in 15e however)

About yourself and why you would be a good admin:
I am a high school student who loves to play video games. I play tennis for my high school, and want to go into the field of law when I am older. I believe I would be a good administrator because I have a lot of experience. On top of that, I am a fair person who has a lot of experience in stressful situations and can handle myself very well.

Previous Experience (if any): Federal Army server/Events back in North and South, Groupfighting_NA, Groupfighting_Server_14e, Pirate_Battle_1, various PW servers as well as teamspeaks.

Thanks!
-Reaper

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 11:28:28 pm »
Community name: 63e_Lt_William_Slugger

Steam Name: CluelessWill

Regiments:In terms of Iron Europe, just the 63e. NW includes 33rd, 44th, 3eVolt, and 63e

About yourself and why you would be a good admin: My name is William and I like Iron Europe. In the days of development I stalked the thread all day and couldn't wait for this mod to come out. When it did I played the heck out of it and still do. I hope that by getting admin I can keep the server free of trolls and thus, increase it's popularity and life span so that this mod can be enjoyed my many for many months to come.

Previous Experience (if any):
Blood and Iron Official Server, Groupfighting_NA, 63e Servers

Edit
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:00:46 am by William »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BlackPanda

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackPanda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 01:10:14 am »
Community name:  BlackPanda
Steam Name:  BlackPanda
Regiments: current: Royal Munster Fusiliers (RMF) , Started with the 13te, then 26th_NC.
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: Well other than the normal cliche stuff like nice, sexy ...etc; Am just a classic panda that just happened to turn black from abuse of cocaine. I have patience. Not alot of it but enough to deal with annoying people. Ill follow the rules and give fair punishments. Am not a mean person... well depends on who knows me.
Previous Experience (if any): I've Admin and owned on Multiple Native servers such as "KoG_Clan_Server, Alpha_Alliance_US" and i was a Head Admin for a pw server called NA_Clash_of_Nations which later became NA_Area-Alpha_RP.

Proof:
Spoiler
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 02:06:08 am by BlackPanda »
So much spam you guys.

It's a disgrace.

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 12:03:09 am »
Community name:2Lhr_Gefr_SwissGronkh
Steam Name: SwissGronkh
Regiments: 2Lhr
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: i have much experience to admin a server. I want help you keep the server cleen of trolls.
Previous Experience (if any): 25th_Commander_Battle, Cav_8eGF_Nolances, Groupfight_Arena, 20ED_IE_Conquest.

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline CanadianStormtrooper

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 07:15:06 pm »
Community name:Desecrated Gaming
Steam Name: Canadian https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014500321/
Regiments: 7th Battalion
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I have been an admin/mod in many communities and show a level of maturity suitable for adminship.
Previous Experience (if any): Been and admin in many communities (not M&B) including major NW and IE teamspeaks.

Offline slaterzore

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 05:57:25 am »
Community name: slaterzore
Steam Name: slaterzore1
Applying for (NA/EU/AU): US_Official1 (iron europe)
Regiments: EatJello's Forlorn Hope
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I currently am the admin on the ~[FH]~Sandbox server in Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars. I dislike unfairness and dictatorship within admins. I like to follow the rules, but I'm not the type of admin that will temp ban a person at the drop of a hat. I usually give out a few warnings. I hope you choose me to be an admin.
Previous Experience (if any): Current admin for EatJello's Forlorn Hope.

Offline HipsterRich

• Sergeant
  • Put something useful here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2014, 10:40:39 pm »
Community name: Hipster
Steam Name: Hipster www.steamcommunity.com/id/HipsterRich
Regiments: None for the time being.
About yourself and why you would be a good admin: I think I seem to have the patience and attitude for the job and I really think I'd make a good job out of it. I'm often active on the server and usually time to time I don't see an admin on when there was a few trollings going on and not everyone is a robot I know but everyone keeps saying that they don't care, not hiring admins etc I thought if I have a chance to become one I will as I won't lie I have thought about becoming an admin to reduce the rules being bent and if theres denial then no harm done.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on a few heavy RP servers back in SAMP days (GTA SA MP) and it was a good time it was when people were more into the rules since it was under heavy RP which means higher standards for every player even the admin themselves. Besides that I've mostly played SAMP before MNB and played MNB ever since now. So I don't really have any other admin experiences but I spent a long time as one back then.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:46:05 pm by HipsterRich »

Offline Derpingtonpryce

• Sergeant
  • For Queen and Country
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sgt_Windridge
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2014, 05:30:31 pm »
Not sure where else to post this but, the official IE server 1 has disappeared and been gone for a while, any particular reason?