Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 143568 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Regardless, it shouldn't be a surprise. LG doing that first is a asshole move as well. Risk didn't ask for it and it happened to him anyways. Fair game right?
Good fight lads
From what I remember which is very clearly that round. No one was ever told in the teamspeak to spam call risk. While compared to the 3e when someone (never told any names) said "everyone spam call theodin". So get your facts straight before you start making accusations and blaming an entire regiment for the actions of an individual. Who I will deal with accordingly because this shit should not be happening. You should do the same.
The fact of the matter is that members of the LG started first. Not saying anyone should have done it but 3eVolt are not the only ones to blame here. Risk was spammed by at least 3 or more people. I had to tell him to go offline on steam. Every action has a consequence. Your members did start it. That is a fact and will not change. Yes it was scummy of us to do it back but no one should be surprised. Both regiments participated. The groupfight is over and maybe next time there wont be any of this happening next event.
Your arguments are tired and false. Glad to see you're doing something about the situation, though (r u tho?)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
People getting triggered over steam spam, welcome to nasty troles

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
People getting triggered over steam spam, welcome to nasty troles
Steam spam isn't bad per say. I've participated and been victim but at a certain point it stops being a joke and becomes a cheap trick designed to distract

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

David_Schrein

U GUYS SAID ITS A LINE ONLY NOT A GF. I wouldve been there  >:(

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Whats this then eh?

Oh ye none of us knew about the spamming btw, it's been dealt with. Should probably tell ya know the reg leaders before you decide to blame an entire regiment and do it yourself.

This isn't elementary school he started it doesn't apply here
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 02:01:52 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
anyway to avoid all this salty banter maybe y'all should go to the Wednesday line only battle and have a blast running around wheatiflelds and such, or come to 41st manhunt and run around even more wheat and in secret underground tunnels

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
anyway to avoid all this salty banter maybe y'all should go to the Wednesday line only battle and have a blast running around wheatiflelds and such, or come to 41st manhunt and run around even more wheat and in secret underground tunnels
We had fun sometimes at the line only but now I'd just rather not

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
We had fun sometimes at the line only but now I'd just rather not
D I S B A N D
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
What did I miss
A year of underdogs

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
Dante and Swift Meme Matt's Mom

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1h7Mrz9x1dX

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile