Author Topic: US1 Ban request  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Japan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Japan
  • Side: Neutral
US1 Ban request
« on: December 27, 2012, 02:14:04 am »
•Name of the server you were on-NW_Official_US_1
•Name of the person causing trouble-1stBE_A1_CapM_Connimir
•Nature of their offense-Delaying
•Time and date of their offense-12/12/2012 7:05 US Central Time
•Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Cyco_Tatertot

• First Lieutenant
  • "Give me liberty, or give me death!"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
  • Nick: Cyco_Tatertot / ILR_LtCol_Tatertot
  • Side: Union
Re: US1 Ban request
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 02:23:30 am »
Yeah, this went on for a couple rounds, he and about 3 other people were running around the map finding hiding places.
" title="

Offline Connimir

• Sergeant
  • Dusan is real 15thYR Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connimir
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 03:11:59 am »
 I'm sorry if it seemed like I was delaying, as I did not mean too and I'd rather not be referred with the people that where hiding, as not at one point on my time on US1 did I hide. As you can see, in that picture people had began teamkilling which I refused to be part of, after which they drove the ship away, hence there being no ship, leaving me stranded, I did not wish to just die so I fought back and surrended after two guys appeared across the water and I had no bullets, the picture does not show the guys at the other side aiming their guns at me, rather another guy who also had his gun pointed at me, where I was in the open, allowing the to get a clear shot. The picture if me in the corner is due to using chat and not wanting to get shot, in the very picture you see me having just typed 'wtf happened to my team' due to the excessive teamkilling. So again, I'm sorry if it seemed like I delayed but I do think that teamkilling on that map was horrific, at least 10 UK players where killing each other and I believe that more trusted players should receive administration rights in order to end this increasing teamkilling problem, which earlier today was way out of control, even one of the above pictures shows teamkilling. Sorry it's so long I'd just rather the whole story be told rather than me just look like a pathetic troll.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 04:05:05 am by Connimir »

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 10:03:55 am »
No ban will be administered externally for this. As the accused said, it is entirely possible that he was simply avoiding friendly fire, and enemy bullets in an attempt to gain the edge in the fight. This is acceptable.

Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to charge in to a hail of enemy gunfire every round to avoid being banned. Unless you are the last alive, and are hiding on the opposite side of the map and/or running away with no weapon in your hand to avoid a fight, you are not technically delaying. There are other players who enjoy playing the game in different ways, and some of them may enjoy a more sneaky style of combat than others. We try to accommodate all of them.