Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (5v5) {Season 2 Thread}{Champions: Hellraisers}  (Read 56683 times)

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Draft League Season 2 {Main Thread}{Week 3}
« Reply #555 on: September 19, 2019, 03:03:33 am »
This minutemen shit wack just keep the team and fill the missing roster spots with willing free agents. Players shouldn't be able to jump ship and join a better team cuz they had a bad start. No point in disbanding an entire team just cuz some of the players dont wana play anymore. You have a bunch of free agents who im sure would love to play on a team. You just getting rid of a team and not adding one to fill the void will just fuck over all the remaining free agents and players on minutemen who want to stay.
Many of the FA's schedule is not quite adequate which is why they are there to begin with, also no willing captain that is suitable for the position makes it hard. It also brings in the question if is its even worth it to fill it up with free agents and a new captain since many would argue they'd just place last and be eliminated from playoff contention anyway.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #556 on: September 19, 2019, 03:05:54 am »
This minutemen shit wack just keep the team and fill the missing roster spots with willing free agents. Players shouldn't be able to jump ship and join a better team cuz they had a bad start. No point in disbanding an entire team just cuz some of the players dont wana play anymore. You have a bunch of free agents who im sure would love to play on a team. You just getting rid of a team and not adding one to fill the void will just fuck over all the remaining free agents and players on minutemen who want to stay.
Many of the FA's schedule is not quite adequate which is why they are there to begin with, also no willing captain that is suitable for the position makes it hard. It also brings in the question if is its even worth it to fill it up with free agents and a new captain since many would argue they'd just place last and be eliminated from playoff contention anyway.

I’ll be the GM if you want. I could take roster responsibility of the team and stuff. We could be the Miami Dolphins of this league I don’t mind.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 19, 2019, 04:00:02 am »

I’ll be the GM if you want. I could take roster responsibility of the team and stuff. We could be the Miami Dolphins of this league I don’t mind.
Stop

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 19, 2019, 04:23:59 am »

LET FARTKNOCKER GM. It makes no sense to not have them filled in. Its just wasting a team slot and limiting the already overly small set of teams that we have.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:28:18 am by Cytiuz »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #559 on: September 19, 2019, 05:52:28 am »

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #560 on: September 20, 2019, 12:58:55 am »

Playing and getting last is probs better than not playing at all. And it doesnt fuck over these minutemen free agents who lost their teams and cant get picked up cuz the league is already halfway over and people dont rly want to switch up their comps.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #561 on: September 20, 2019, 11:09:46 am »

Playing and getting last is probs better than not playing at all. And it doesnt fuck over these minutemen free agents who lost their teams and cant get picked up cuz the league is already halfway over and people dont rly want to switch up their comps.

YUH

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #562 on: September 22, 2019, 01:49:55 am »
Leaderboards updated from all past matches

Also I removed all the stats from matches including Minutemen since not every team had a chance to play them

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 22, 2019, 11:45:03 pm »

Also I removed all the stats from matches including Minutemen since not every team had a chance to play them

Bruh the matches still happened put that shit back smh

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 23, 2019, 12:43:48 am »

Bruh the matches still happened put that shit back smh
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 23, 2019, 02:27:47 am »

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #566 on: September 23, 2019, 04:03:19 am »
let me join this league reeeeeeeee
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #567 on: September 23, 2019, 04:06:07 am »
Do we have any suggestions for tiebreakers during the playoffs?

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #568 on: September 23, 2019, 04:09:04 am »

yes, put me in the league and i will tell you all about it
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #569 on: September 23, 2019, 04:21:48 am »

yes, put me in the league and i will tell you all about it
Spoiler
[close]