Author Topic: Eye Fuckers - DISBANDED  (Read 5715 times)

Nock

Re: Eye Fuckers
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2022, 02:37:42 pm »
We're welcoming back an old friend of ours and one of our most important player back in the 13e Academy:

Glad to have you back buddy Tardet

Also, Xaos is taking a break from competitive NW and Fotin is now declared Missing in Action since he has given us 0 news for the past 2-3 weeks

So our 9th slot is now opened for anyone that wants to trial and think they have a spot in the lineup. Overall skill is as important as getting along with the rest of the team

(obviously, you won't be able to play in the rest in the current EGS Season)

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2022, 03:16:07 pm »
We're welcoming back an old friend of ours and one of our most important player back in the 13e Academy:

Also, Xaos is taking a break from competitive NW and Fotin is now declared Missing in Action since he has given us 0 news for the past 2-3 weeks

So our 9th slot is now opened for anyone that wants to trial and think they have a spot in the lineup. Overall skill is as important as getting along with the rest of the team

i can smell the return of vlad the goat

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2022, 04:07:50 pm »
If Kennedy made it to the top 20 there is still hope for me to not be utter crap

Nothing certain tho
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2022, 05:48:29 pm »
aaaaah fotin this litlle whore

Nock

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2022, 05:53:25 pm »

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2022, 06:06:53 pm »
If Kennedy made it to the top 20 there is still hope for me to not be utter crap

Nothing certain tho
  :o
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2022, 08:10:48 pm »
aaaaah fotin this litlle whore
Salut à tous,

alors moi je suis Fotin, j'ai 14 ans, j'ai commencé à jouer à M&B au mois d'octobre 2014, j'ai rejoint le 23eRI fin novembre, où je porte maintenant le grade de Fusilier Vétéran. Depuis que je joue, j'ai pu connaître différentes personnes qui m'ont plus ou moins aidées à progresser ou encore encourager, je tiens à les en remercier.

Voilà, c'est tout ce que j'avais à dire.

P.S: Je souhaite à l'équipe de France, je sais que leur premier match est ce soir, j'espère qu'ils iront le plus loin possible dans la compétition.

Nock

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2022, 09:27:39 pm »
We add another AFK player to our roster, welcome Higen mashallah brother

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2022, 09:30:12 pm »
who ?

Offline Vladdleco

• Sergeant Major
  • 45thN | Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vladdleco/I will be good at melee
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2022, 06:43:26 pm »

I lost all my skills by joining 45thN centre :/

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2022, 07:00:07 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2022, 11:40:16 am »

I lost all my skills by joining 45thN centre :/
isn't your skills that have drop it's the shit 45thN players around you ;)

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2022, 01:47:42 pm »
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2022, 01:56:28 pm »
is tardet a good player

Nock

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2022, 02:20:18 pm »
is tardet a good player

better than you will ever be, that's for sure