Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Technical Support

Servers aren't working

(1/1)

Alexxxjk:
I had an event today at 7pm and tried joining, no servers were showing up at first I thought it was because a lot of people were joining at the same time, but even an hour later and still nothing. I restarted the game multiple times, reinstalled it twice, restarted my computer, restarted my internet, i tried changing the max_number_of_connections in the rgl_config file, changed the use_sexure_connections. Its not a problem with my computer or internet for sure. Can anybody help me with this, cheers.  ;D

developmentaddict:

--- Quote from: Alexxxjk on November 01, 2020, 01:32:59 am ---I had an event today at 7pm and tried joining, no servers were showing up at first I thought it was because a lot of people were joining at the same time, but even an hour later and still nothing. I restarted the game multiple times, reinstalled it twice, restarted my computer, restarted my internet, i tried changing the max_number_of_connections in the rgl_config file, changed the use_sexure_connections. Its not a problem with my computer or internet for sure. Can anybody help me with this, cheers.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Had a similar problem! Would appreciate the help as well!

No0B:
Have you tried loading servers in a different module ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version