Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 32126 times)

Offline Mr_Sharkie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sharks always win wars!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [7thHuss]Cpt.Sharkie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Discussion
« Reply #615 on: November 16, 2020, 01:36:53 am »
omg imagine losing to the 8th
May the Shark be with you!

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Board Moderator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 16, 2020, 01:47:52 am »

Offline Charles la Valette

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 16, 2020, 09:58:22 am »

imagine having your stream attendance record because some semon and dokletian retards were on it....
Les cloches ne sonnent plus,
La cathédrale s'est tue

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 16, 2020, 03:38:03 pm »
I WAS SO JEALOUS OF THIS FINAL, THAT TENSION ON THE BATTLEFIELD !!

Well played to 8th and 4e. There still a gap between them and others regiments.

Thx to Lindblom who permit this quality of tournament. And give a chance to rookies players to make their experience during it.
I really enjoyed this tourney even with little drama, as useless hp mode and heavys's skills.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #619 on: November 16, 2020, 04:02:51 pm »
maybe next time reconsider the minimum attendance, 33rd and nr.10 rarely brought 12, 2Lr was scratching around 14-15 every time I believe and we had below 15 aswell after the Nr.4 match where all hopes got "destroyed"

Offline TxM

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #620 on: November 16, 2020, 04:06:03 pm »

You’ve never had to imagine eh Sharkie, it’s your speciality.
Quacks personal victim!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 04:34:08 pm by TxM »

Offline TxM

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #621 on: November 16, 2020, 08:10:01 pm »
Congratulations on your victory 8th. You've been training about 5 to 6 days a week for the past year for this title, it would be a lie to say this title isn't deserved.

The final was an incredibly tense and awesome match to play in, I wish we pulled that last round back to go to overtime. Wouldn't have refused another 3 rounds of this quality.

You've had a great run and quite frankly so have we. Competitions need winners and you rightfully take this one, but I want to congratulate every single one of my players also, we've had an awesome season and had we been better tonight, it would have been a well deserved win too.

A huge thanks to Lindblom for the impeccable job he did hosting this Cavalry League season. It's been pleasant and very well-managed.

Spoiler
[close]

8th Training video
[close]

This is what our training events are and this is why we won!

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #622 on: November 17, 2020, 01:23:19 pm »
A big "Thank you" to the Hosts of the CL and the Referees as well. The Nr4 really enjoyed this Event and had some great and funny moments.

Let's hope that the CL was a good impulse for the upcoming tournaments and Community activities. Back when the CL was announced in summer, most of the people believed that it would be a final competitive opportunity for the Cavalry of NW. But it turned out that many players got there hands back on the game and returned. In addition to that we have the revival of the CPPs and the upcoming SNC. And i know that there are some guys out there who have great ideas to ensure that the next months after that won't be boring.

So let's enjoy the renewed activity of our Community and set foot in the next chapter.  :D

Offline Mr_Sharkie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sharks always win wars!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [7thHuss]Cpt.Sharkie
« Reply #623 on: November 17, 2020, 09:53:41 pm »
A big "Thank you" to the Hosts of the CL and the Referees as well. The Nr4 really enjoyed this Event and had some great and funny moments.

Let's hope that the CL was a good impulse for the upcoming tournaments and Community activities. Back when the CL was announced in summer, most of the people believed that it would be a final competitive opportunity for the Cavalry of NW. But it turned out that many players got there hands back on the game and returned. In addition to that we have the revival of the CPPs and the upcoming SNC. And i know that there are some guys out there who have great ideas to ensure that the next months after that won't be boring.

So let's enjoy the renewed activity of our Community and set foot in the next chapter.  :D

But more importantly.... Quack is bad.
May the Shark be with you!

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #624 on: November 17, 2020, 10:23:25 pm »

CL Titles: Quack 1 Sharkie 0. All that matters.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Board Moderator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 17, 2020, 11:19:28 pm »

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 18, 2020, 01:37:48 am »

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
« Reply #627 on: November 18, 2020, 02:15:14 pm »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 09:36:15 pm by Termito »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #628 on: December 07, 2020, 09:39:33 am »
I didn't know where to post this so I am gonna write a head-up here so that some people can read it. As a few of you may know, there is a Hussar Cup in the making, planned to start early 2021. There was to be a proper announcement made around that period but some technical difficulties have made it hard for me to work on anything meanwhile. (I am not home due to work and will continue to be for quite some time aswell).

I am gonna try to discuss with the people involved this week so that we can make a proper announcement as soon as possible. Most of the current active hussar leaders should have been informed beforehand but they did not necessarily all informed their members yet.

No matter when it's held, the Hussar Cup will stay true to its initial format when it comes purely to the schedule. It will be a short, intense event with hopefully the very best of what the hussar scene as left to offer. More info coming soon in a proper seperate thread, stay tuned.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.