Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 32173 times)

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Discussion
« Reply #600 on: November 15, 2020, 10:31:37 pm »
GG to the 4e and all the other regiments, was an extremly tense match.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Board Moderator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 15, 2020, 10:32:28 pm »
Hopefully Aless recorded so people can witness the chaos in 8th TS during those last two rounds.

GG 4e, was a great match as expected.

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #602 on: November 15, 2020, 10:36:37 pm »
8th is disbanding after this.

Offline TxM

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #603 on: November 15, 2020, 10:37:37 pm »
Jamie says it best @4e and to all our haters!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Jesu04

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 15, 2020, 10:41:29 pm »
4e Cant win without the power of dokletian's moustache

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #605 on: November 15, 2020, 10:51:21 pm »
Congratulations on your victory 8th. You've been training about 5 to 6 days a week for the past year for this title, it would be a lie to say this title isn't deserved.

The final was an incredibly tense and awesome match to play in, I wish we pulled that last round back to go to overtime. Wouldn't have refused another 3 rounds of this quality.

You've had a great run and quite frankly so have we. Competitions need winners and you rightfully take this one, but I want to congratulate every single one of my players also, we've had an awesome season and had we been better tonight, it would have been a well deserved win too.

A huge thanks to Lindblom for the impeccable job he did hosting this Cavalry League season. It's been pleasant and very well-managed.

Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #606 on: November 15, 2020, 10:52:42 pm »
Our matches are always massive and chaotic and this one was no different, congrats to the 4e who put up a great fight. Huge thanks to the admin team they did a great job on the tournament

Spoiler
stannis trying on erik's emperor clothes like:
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 15, 2020, 10:55:14 pm »
Congratz 8th, the match must have been pleasant and stressful to play! Your performance through the whole competition is very impressive, you clearly deserve the title.
Well done to the 4e and the Nr4 for their podium, and all the regiments we fought against.
Huge thanks to Lindblom and the team for having organized that competition, you managed it well.

bild.jpg

Offline TxM

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #608 on: November 15, 2020, 10:59:59 pm »
GG 4e! That was the best match I have been part of and a wonderful tournament. Thank you to all that took part.

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #609 on: November 15, 2020, 11:02:46 pm »
I can not be else but happy with the results, but only for regimental perspective.
My personal thoughts about this match are these:
What I have seen today is the culmination of many peoples wills and desires. From our perspective, to be able to finally defeat the 4e, the best cavalry regiment this module has ever witnessed, after many years and tryouts, it's nothing but something of a dream. And to finally achieved it in such massive, competitive, fun and emotional match it's definitely something to be remembered.

I would like to thank every 8th member for today's performance and the time they have dedicated attending and aiming on becoming better so we could fulfil such objective.
And for the 4e; thanks for being the most prestigious cavalry regiment because without you this game wouldn't be as fun as it is.

Buen juego!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #610 on: November 15, 2020, 11:05:09 pm »
I can not be else but happy with the results, but only for regimental perspective.
My personal thoughts about this match are these:
What I have seen today is the culmination of many peoples wills and desires. From our perspective, to be able to finally defeat the 4e, the best cavalry regiment this module has ever witnessed, after many years and tryouts, it's nothing but something of a dream. And to finally achieved it in such massive, competitive, fun and emotional match it's definitely something to be remembered.

I would like to thank every 8th member for today's performance and the time they have dedicated attending and aiming on becoming better so we could fulfil such objective.
And for the 4e; thanks for being the most prestigious cavalry regiment because without you this game wouldn't be as fun as it is.

Buen juego!

You deserve every single bit of success coming your way Aless. Absolute legend. <3
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline King Stannis Baratheon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_Cpt_Stannis
« Reply #611 on: November 15, 2020, 11:18:10 pm »
GG to the 4e it's always a pleasure to fight in such a difficult match and that was definitely one of the most intense matches I've ever played

Appreciate all the organisation around this from the admins as well so thanks bunches

Online Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #612 on: November 15, 2020, 11:18:47 pm »
Also, huge thanks to Lindblom for hosting this competition, the referees & to Sharkie for putting in so much effort into all these fun streams - I think I can speak for everyone when I'm saying that all of this is really appreciated and that the community can consider itself lucky to have people like you around!

Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #613 on: November 15, 2020, 11:24:17 pm »
Also, huge thanks to Lindblom for hosting this competition, the referees & to Sharkie for putting in so much effort into all these fun streams - I think I can speak for everyone when I'm saying that all of this is really appreciated and that the community can consider itself lucky to have people like you around!

+1

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #614 on: November 15, 2020, 11:31:58 pm »
this and gg to the 8th, absolute pleasure to play against such skilled players