Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 32346 times)

Offline Naz

• Corporal
  • Best player EU - 1v1 me Roblox
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Best Player EU
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Discussion
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2020, 11:59:34 pm »
Everyone who takes Nr.4 serious is a r*****, these guys were trying to cheat everywhere, are known for recruiting people from other regiments and were toxic and unsportsman all over the match. In the referee steamchat we had people OUTSIDE of the 1erHuss argumenting for us that it is unfair that we get punished for it.

But if you ask me personally, we have shown we were the better team and if you want 3 points for a work you havent done then it says a lot about yourself :)

Oh no, my internet points. Because calling people r e t a r d s is real sportsman like.
No bitch boys in chat.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2020, 12:00:49 am »
well it seems like you guys care more about the points than any1 else

Offline Naz

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2020, 12:03:42 am »

I don't care, it's not me who decides to who the points will go, but atleast I am not too eager to defend a cheater and flaming a regiment by calling them ret arded.
No bitch boys in chat.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2020, 12:05:41 am »

I don't care, it's not me who decides to who the points will go, but atleast I am not too eager to defend a cheater and flaming a regiment by calling them ret arded.

wait wait wait

I never defended the cheater and I totally agree on the punishment so I wont put those socks on

Offline Iniskill

• Private
  • Yikes
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2020, 12:06:31 am »
Everyone who takes Nr.4 serious is a r*****, these guys were trying to cheat everywhere, are known for recruiting people from other regiments and were toxic and unsportsman all over the match. In the referee steamchat we had people OUTSIDE of the 1erHuss argumenting for us that it is unfair that we get punished for it.

But if you ask me personally, we have shown we were the better team and if you want 3 points for a work you havent done then it says a lot about yourself :)

So let's look at this from an unbiased perspective for a moment. Your team won. It didn't outplay us though since it was proven that one of your members (1 is proven and if 1 is doing it idk about the rest) was using cheats. Cheating can have a small impact or a massive one. The cheats your member was using allow for greater insight and decision making on the spot. This gave your team an unfair advantage. The member that used cheats went 10-5 so his impact was there and that's just looking at the score. Now the rules clearly state what happens if a single member is using cheats the whole regiment forfeits. You agreed to these rules when you signed up and it's your responsibility to keep your regiment cheat free. If one of my team members was using cheats I'd personally kick him and accept the L since it was my responsibility to keep my team cheat free. Now I don't run a regiment but i have run teams before. If someones a cheat I don't want to play with them.

The fact that you think you deserve a win after it was proven that your team was cheating (even if its only 1 guy) says enough about you as a person. I can understand why you'd not want to lose these points though since it was still a long hard-fought match. At the same time, you have to understand our perspective and to claim were all toxic retards being unsportsmanlike is wrong. It shows that your only defence here is "Their the bad guys come on" which is tragically shallow.

What I'm pointing out here is a simple fact that your team had a cheater and as per rules that means you lose. If you didn't like those rules why agree to them in the first place.

We played within the rules with minimum toxicity. Your team did not. Your team gets punished. I don't see how you don't get that.
Ask for salt and salt you shall receive

Offline Iniskill

• Private
  • Yikes
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2020, 12:07:16 am »

wait wait wait

I never defended the cheater and I totally agree on the punishment so I wont put those socks on

Wait you agree? Ok so why do we not get the default win then.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2020, 12:07:33 am »
@Quinn @Saphiro

That's not how it works lads. Yes, I think a lot of people on these forums have experienced the bad side of the Nr4 in certain occasions and I am pretty sure the Nr4 themselves know they are not the most liked group of people in the community but this has nothing to do with the decision at hands. If you want the final result of your league to reward the nicest group of people, let's give the title to the 33rd and call it a day. If you accept a regiment, no matter its reputation, you accept to treat them equally to all the other regiments.

I'm not one to reward or encourage toxicity and I don't know to which extend it happened in your match but there are rules covering that aspect of the competition too. You wanna make a stand for it? Go ahead, if there were borderlines behaviours in your match from the Nr4, they should be punished appropriately like in any other competition but don't use it as a way to strengthen the rest of your argument because these two are entirely unrelated.

As far as Feezy's rule break is concerned, the rules are clear on what happens when someone uses a forbidden modification. We are literally talking about someone who had access throughout the whole match to the whole enemy regiment's players health. Yes, the chances the 1er as a whole benefited from it largely is uncertain, not to say unlikely nevertheless, the smallest of detail or advantage can snowball into something much bigger and given the scoreline, it's entirely normal to give these three points to the Nr4. There would be a case to be made if the score had been 8-2 or 9-1 for the 1er but not here. Regardless of how shitty it is that one regiment as a whole gets punished for the mistake of one of its players, it's their responsibility to make sure every players are aware of the rules and follow them. I put myself in the Nr4's shoes tonight and I find the decision extremely unfair and potentially at risk of damaging the integrity of the entire competition.

I know Lindblom is a fair person and that meant well in changing that rule/decision but that doesn't make it any more acceptable from my perspective.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:12:22 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2020, 12:08:31 am »

*pssst* ciiges is 4e not 1er, these were 2 seperate arguments naz  :o

Offline Naz

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2020, 12:12:40 am »

Thank you, but I was specifically referring to the "Everyone who takes Nr4 serious is r*****" comment.
No bitch boys in chat.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2020, 12:15:29 am »

Thank you, but I was specifically referring to the "Everyone who takes Nr4 serious is r*****" comment.

Fair point lad. I don't even know anymore what teh fuck is going on.
It's almost impressive how you can play 2 matches and cause this much drama during both though.

(Not saying its ur fault btw lads <3)  :-* :-*

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2020, 12:17:55 am »
It's just that this rule is clearly inappropriate. Yes the rules are this one but they have been changed in terms of the match format. I think this rule needs to be changed. Late, proclaiming such firmness for this tournament seems inappropriate to me. The 1erHuss won, after playing a game to the fullest as they know how. Feezy was banned and the rules are being changed according to what is possible or not. How do you know that an another Feezy had bad software? How can you be sure it won't happen again? By checking your members' files?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:19:45 am by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2020, 12:18:55 am »
It's just that this rule is clearly inappropriate. Yes the rules are this one but they have been changed in terms of the match format. I think this rule needs to be changed. Late, proclaiming such firmness for this tournament seems inappropriate to me. The 1erHuss won, after playing a game to the fullest as they know how. Feezy was banned and the rules are being changed according to what is possible or not. How do you know that Feezy had bad software? How can you be sure it won't happen again? By checking your members' files?

Feezy posted a screenshot with visible proof of him using it Dragonking.

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2020, 12:20:18 am »
It's just that this rule is clearly inappropriate. Yes the rules are this one but they have been changed in terms of the match format. I think this rule needs to be changed. Late, proclaiming such firmness for this tournament seems inappropriate to me. The 1erHuss won, after playing a game to the fullest as they know how. Feezy was banned and the rules are being changed according to what is possible or not. How do you know that Feezy had bad software? How can you be sure it won't happen again? By checking your members' files?

Feezy posted a screenshot with visible proof of him using it Dragonking.

Ooops, I wrote in a hurry, I wanted to say: another Feezy
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2020, 12:22:46 am »
Pretty sure hes not the only one using it for this CL

Offline Iniskill

• Private
  • Yikes
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2020, 12:28:39 am »
My issue is that the rules actually a solid rule. Play with cheaters? Lose the game. You had an unfair advantage so the entire competetive part goes out the window.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:32:57 am by Iniskill »