Author Topic: Valorant  (Read 15542 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Valorant
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2020, 03:51:55 pm »
Not sure if you played CSGO Aurum but that part 'you get stunned when you get tagged' falls under 'aim punch' and is an essential part of the whole aim fight mechanisms. It's frustrating af when it happens but it makes sense that when you get shot first, you are gonna be at a disadvantage when you attempt at shooting back. 

I also have the same feeling of being ultra-slow when playing Valorant, it's even more noticeable while switching from Valo to CS, you suddenly feel so much faster. I don't mind it too much though, it's more of a general feeling, I don't feel like I'm dying because I can't manage the speed my character moves at.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

ItsAlex

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2020, 05:53:56 pm »
its csgo and overwatch mixed into one which creates --> poop

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2020, 11:21:42 pm »
Not sure if you played CSGO Aurum but that part 'you get stunned when you get tagged' falls under 'aim punch' and is an essential part of the whole aim fight mechanisms. It's frustrating af when it happens but it makes sense that when you get shot first, you are gonna be at a disadvantage when you attempt at shooting back. 

I also have the same feeling of being ultra-slow when playing Valorant, it's even more noticeable while switching from Valo to CS, you suddenly feel so much faster. I don't mind it too much though, it's more of a general feeling, I don't feel like I'm dying because I can't manage the speed my character moves at.

yes I know but what i'm saying is that when you get shot in valorant it feels like it's impossible to move, it's like a truck hit you. To me it makes it hard asf to peak around corners and stuff effectively
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2020, 11:50:20 pm »
Valorant, compared to CSGO, is that CSGO i still find more things to do for example if I get mad and rage off a CSGO match, I don't have to fight other people I can just go chill on a serf or a bhop server etc, in Valorant you probably won't ever get to do that, also the movement sucks in Valorant it feels like I'm a slow ass man compared to CSGO, also I play overwatch and the abilities in Valorant are just okish they don't give you the same feeling as  overwatch.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2020, 01:06:15 pm »
Didn't play the beta to its full extent (never actually finished my placement matches) but I have been try-harding the game a lot since its official release and I'm really having a good time thus far.

Tib and I are enjoying the unranked system while it's here so we can destroy new players till ranked arrives and we find ourselves stuck in bronze forever.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2020, 12:27:10 am »
If they fix the sound in general, and lower how far steps are heard. This will be a much better game.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2020, 11:10:02 am »
Why does it crash all the time and how did Riot manage to make the most unlikable cookie cutter characters ever? Other than that spike rush is as enjoyable as a quick wank before work.

Tbh looking at leagues most recent additions you can tell how influenced they are by the next gen of LA wanna be Twitter Stan k poppers.

2/10 no wheelchair access.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2020, 09:56:59 pm »
Why does it crash all the time and how did Riot manage to make the most unlikable cookie cutter characters ever? Other than that spike rush is as enjoyable as a quick wank before work.

Tbh looking at leagues most recent additions you can tell how influenced they are by the next gen of LA wanna be Twitter Stan k poppers.

2/10 no wheelchair access.

Scourge of humanity HQ is Twitter.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2020, 10:52:53 am »
Does anyone actually still play Valorant?

Been try-harding MM the past month and had a surprisingly enjoyable time. I still prefer watching CSGO when it comes purely to Esport but I can't deny Valorant actually IS enjoyable to play

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2020, 10:57:20 am »
no

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2020, 10:59:22 am »
no
assuming you even played it in the first place you crook

Tournesol

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2020, 11:15:44 am »

Been try-harding MM the past month and had a surprisingly enjoyable time. I still prefer watching CSGO when it comes purely to Esport but I can't deny Valorant actually IS enjoyable to play

Ofc, Dren and I have been tryharding the game lately, we got a team actually. I main Cypher and he mains Sova. Atm we're looking for a main brimstone to complete our competitive roster. Feel free to contact one of us if you are interested.

Spoiler
sale bouffon casse toi de la
[close]

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2020, 12:09:49 pm »

Ofc, Dren and I have been tryharding the game lately, we got a team actually. I main Cypher and he mains Sova. Atm we're looking for a main brimstone to complete our competitive roster. Feel free to contact one of us if you are interested.

Spoiler
sale bouffon casse toi de la
[close]
actually I main Brim, what a fortunate coincidence!

Spoiler
retourne faire du foot de rue mdr
[close]

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2020, 12:10:05 pm »
Even tho there are abilities, the game is very boring and childish-like.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2020, 01:05:39 pm »
Tried getting into it twice already with no luck. Solo q is just boring af as well as being forced to play casual before ranked.

The games dead to me unless someone wants to actually play with me  ;D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.