Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 26780 times)

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2017, 12:45:37 am »
The only problem I have with classic is that I don't have a lot of time for gaming anymore these days. 2-3 hours a day at night is what I can push out. And from what I was told by people, vanilla WoW really requires a lot of work to get anything done. Work I might not have the time for.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2017, 05:01:54 am »
To be fair, you only need to dedicate as much time as you need to enjoy it. Maybe you should try it out when it comes available, see how much you can stand, and if it's too much, drop it. But 2-3 hours a day is plenty I'd imagine as long as you're always playing with another person or two.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2017, 01:01:22 pm »
Oh I'll play it when it comes out. I just wont have the time to go deep into raiding.

Anyway, what's everyones opinion on the new races announced for Battle of Azeroth? You like, you like em not? Personally I think they're great additions, I'm always for more races and more customization options for characters. I love we can roll upright standing trolls, reall glad with that. And as edgy as they sound, I might just roll Void Elf for one of my alliance characters.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2017, 03:18:05 pm »
I actually didn't know about them, I had to look it up. I love that they added Dark Iron Dwarves, despite them not making a ton of sense in Alliance, maybe Moira finally got them into the fold after realizing her baby isn't going to become leader of the dwarves. The other two don't make a ton of sense, but the Horde ones are awesome, even if they're all "reprints." Nightbornes are sick, so I like it. But why Horde, Nightbornes? I had to do a ton of quests for you methheads, and it wasn't fun. Fucking Nightbornes...

Anyway, I've wanted to play DID's for a long ass time. It's a shame they're not adding Ogres or Nagas (even though leg and feet armor would make no sense for Naga), but it's cool to see this. From most excited I am to least, DIDs, Zandalari, Nightborne, Highmountain, whatever the fuck Void Elves, and finally Lightforged Draenei, which I don't actually know anything about. They're a different race than other Draenei? Does the Light not like other Draenei as much as the Lightforged ones? Are they the originals or something?

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2017, 03:22:22 pm »
Anyway, what's everyones opinion on the new races announced for Battle of Azeroth? You like, you like em not? Personally I think they're great additions, I'm always for more races and more customization options for characters. I love we can roll upright standing trolls, reall glad with that. And as edgy as they sound, I might just roll Void Elf for one of my alliance characters.

I would like the whole idea of allied races better if they actually had some extra/updated models. :p
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2017, 03:49:15 pm »
Have you played through the Argus campaign yet? You meet the lightforged Draenei in that. Basically they are Draenei that have been in close contact with a Naaru for thousands of years causing them to physically change. They are literally infused with the Light. I personally would have prefered broken Draenei over the lightforged ones but oh well.

As for the void Elves, they are High/Blood Elves that have infused themself with so much shadow magic that are now pulsating with void energy. They've been exiled by Silvermoon and have now joined the alliance. Again that story makes so much sense and is so much better explained if you play the Argus storyline added in 7.3. I kinda don't want to spoil it.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2017, 03:57:35 pm »
Was Argus added in Legion? I played up until the first raid and a little after that, but content was coming out too slowly for how much I was paying. Fucking Blizzard smh.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 12, 2017, 04:05:04 pm »
Yeah, Patch 7.2 added the Broken Shore and patch 7.3 Argus as new lvl 110 quest zones. Argus also has a mechanic where you can farm tokens to get ilevel 910 gear quickly for when the final raid of this expansion, Antorus, opens end of the month.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2017, 12:17:19 am »
What do you guys think of them introducing legacy servers?
xD

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2017, 12:34:22 am »

Did you read any of the past 1-2 pages?

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2017, 01:13:47 am »

No.
xD

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2017, 02:20:18 am »

No.

Do so then scrub

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #162 on: February 10, 2018, 06:12:53 am »
If there's no heirlooms involved then it's good for me. Give me classic.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline SMITTYM

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2021, 09:15:16 pm »
I've been playing Warcraft for a very long time. All the new additions I like, especially Shadowlands. All these raids and dungeons are exciting but often challenging to pass them.

Offline Korobka

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • WoW Boosting
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2021, 06:37:34 pm »
Hello everyone. You are discussing a very interesting topic, but what do you also think about the WoW Classic Boosting Service? I love MMORPG games like WoW Shadowlands, WoW Classic Season of Mastery, The Burning Crusade (TBC) and New World. Beautiful game design, interesting script and much more. It is also very cool that in the game you can do something on your own or with a team, but we all understand that all the most interesting awards are for difficult achievements in a team! I don't always have time to get to know other players and farm resources and gold. Professional players for a small amount (which is good and I think it should be legal) help me get everything I want in the game. They can do leveling, pvp, raids, mythic+ dungeons and more while I sleep or do other things. Therefore, I can simultaneously in many of my favorite games have many good characters of the maximum level, in powerful equipment and cool achievements. thanks!