Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Technical Support

Ping Spikes?

(1/1)

Hawkes:
Recently I had wiped my pc, and reinstalled m&b. Before my wipe this problem never occured, and it only occurs with warband.

During a game I will usually get random spontaneous ping spikes, which triple my ping for a second. This causes a sudden freeze before resorting back to normal. No programs conflict with my game, and this does not happen with any other game.

It's also very frustrating when your addicted to melee.

If anyone played cRPG and experienced those spikes, they are very similar.

Windbusche:
This happens to me very much aswell. No idea what the fix is.

Matthew:
Has anyone ever experienced a problem when you join a server the music plays and then you get immediately kicked to the loading screen this always happens to me the first couple of times I tried to join servers. I miss the start of most lb due to this and I was wondering if it is a common problem?

Hawkes:

--- Quote from: Matthew on December 07, 2012, 05:17:26 am ---Has anyone ever experienced a problem when you join a server the music plays and then you get immediately kicked to the loading screen this always happens to me the first couple of times I tried to join servers. I miss the start of most lb due to this and I was wondering if it is a common problem?

--- End quote ---

Nah. You could make a thread for it though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version