Author Topic: Power tripping admin Menelaos (NA_1)  (Read 1150 times)

Offline jasonroze

• Private
    • View Profile
Power tripping admin Menelaos (NA_1)
« on: May 19, 2013, 05:49:03 am »
Hello all,

I would like to make a petition to remove admin powers to the admin 60th_lt_Menelaos (or something to that nature).  I was in the server today and received a temp ban.  What was happening was there was a a random player who had said fag, he stated that people should not say that word as some people may find it offensive.  I myself am gay in nature.  I had stated that I was gay.   And that i did not find it offensive.  Next thing I know I am banned. along with a few others.  When a friend of mine still in the server had confronted him about it.  He became belligerent and did not keep his cool.  No warning was issued to me or anyone.  I had not said the word Fag. or anything of that sort.  I stated I was gay, which even if I am or am not.  Is being gay a punishable reason to be banned?  Fuck no.  Now I am pissed  Because you have power tripping admins.  Who happen to be racist themselves.  You guys need to either screen your admins better.  Or not have children like that be able to have that sort of power to begin with. This happened on NA_1.

I realise that this is a rant, and that it is only a temp ban.  But there were perma bans given as well.  And to my understanding they arent suppose to perma ban anyways. 

Thank you for your time.  I hope something is done about this. I really do.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 05:51:17 am by jasonroze »

Offline Aegal

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Power tripping admin Menelaos (NA_1)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 05:53:09 am »
Signed. This is outrageous!

Offline tacticalretreat

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 06:00:01 am »
Irony in the fact both of you have been banned multiple times. Posted in wrong place but i see you made a 2nd post. Modify and delete text + title and put Delete thread on this one would be good

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 06:40:03 am »
Admin complaints go to Deofuta or Little Guy here on the forums. (PM)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Malakith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 12:19:09 pm »
Duplicate thread found in Unban request section which is being dealt with by the Admin team.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5529.0