Author Topic: 95th Naval Battle  (Read 666 times)

Offline Destiny

• Second Lieutenant
  • The real Destiny
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20th_CSjt_Destiny
  • Side: Neutral
95th Naval Battle
« on: July 30, 2014, 05:35:54 pm »
95th Naval Battle

General Information
The server is newly founded and funded by Hitman. We tend to use this server for training purposes, but outside events, we will keep it public for playing Naval Battles. As of now we have only 2 maps, created by me, the one and only Destiny. Suggestions are always welcome, and you can also send in your maps. And you can give me some advice on how to make the cannons work, since they wont properly turn, anyways, im getting off-topic. You are welcome to apply for admin by adding me on Steam: [95th] Destiny

Rules
  • No teamkilling, if done so, apologize on the next window of oppurtunity you have.
  • Be nice, do not insult other players or the admins.
  • Do not ask for admin password.
  • Dont kick other people in order to take over the cannon, ask gently if you can use it, and if not: too bad.
  • Dont try to push other players off of their boats, unless enemy.
  • No recruiting from any other regiments but 95th.

Map Rotation
SOME CANAL??

Battle of the Boats

JOIN TODAY!
The 95th Infantry is always recruiting, and we are open for business with any players from any nationality. If you wish to join, you can add [95th] Destiny on Steam or [95th]Hitman, have fun on the server!
have you considered going sailors and/or partizani might ruin the lb for other regiments?
Itll ruin it for others? id say make it more fun to see a bunch of partizani or sailors rushing b

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 95th Naval Battle
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 05:40:58 pm »
good luck
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.