Author Topic: Neapolitan 4th Line Infantry Regiment v 1.3  (Read 6844 times)

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Neapolitan 4th Line Infantry Regiment
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2015, 05:08:38 pm »
I do not get what you mean by 'Collateral damage' in that screenshot, I see a regular officer running and that's it. Oh wait, the pants shared, nevermind. That happens with pants being shared, what you can do to get around this issue is assign (a bit tedious) the pants to every rank's uniform in openBRF. Of course with this method you would have to remove the old shared pants and replace the other units pants that use the old model with this method, which is why it can be tedious. In this case it seems only the officers uses the shared pants. I can see why it replaces Vistula Legion.

Like so
[close]
Anyways a nice, high quality skin you made.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:25:59 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline TeaTime99

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2015, 10:07:33 pm »
I do not get what you mean by 'Collateral damage' in that screenshot, I see a regular officer running and that's it. Oh wait, the pants shared, nevermind. That happens with pants being shared, what you can do to get around this issue is assign (a bit tedious) the pants to every rank's uniform in openBRF. Of course with this method you would have to remove the old shared pants and replace the other units pants that use the old model with this method, which is why it can be tedious. In this case it seems only the officers uses the shared pants. I can see why it replaces Vistula Legion.

Like so
[close]
Anyways a nice, high quality skin you made.
You do realize this is what I was searching for a more accurate skin? I'll play around it for awhile, here's a cookie for you too.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2015, 10:32:35 pm »
No problem, I wish you could do the same for shared hats when needed but then the plumes and such would appear in first person.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2015, 09:23:38 am »
Always been looking for someone to make a skin for Naples ;D so thanks!

Offline TeaTime99

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2015, 11:38:10 am »
Added a poll so that I can see what people like more: a historical skin or a perfectly playable one.

Poll is closed: people have opted for a more historically accurate skin and I'm working on it right now. Thanks for the click :D

FP edit: Updated link with new textures, changed pictures of the flag bearer, officer, drummer and fifer, removed the "collateral damage" section, changed one image in the "details" section.

Sorry if it took awhile but I was trying to put some gloves on the flag bearer with no succes (it's pure modelling hell that thing D:)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:02:26 pm by TeaTime99 »

Offline vtz

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Neapolitan 4th Line Infantry Regiment v 1.3
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 04:32:59 pm »
Hello there
Would it be difficult for you to make it replace 84e (second France unit)? They share the same statistics and equipment with Legion de la Vistule. If it isn't difficult/time-consuming, could you do it for me? :D
I'd be grateful :)
Basically, I'm a mature person with an immature voice.

Offline TeaTime99

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2015, 05:08:55 pm »
Hello there
Would it be difficult for you to make it replace 84e (second France unit)? They share the same statistics and equipment with Legion de la Vistule. If it isn't difficult/time-consuming, could you do it for me? :D
I'd be grateful :)

Currently I am not able to touch any file, so the answer would be no unless you could wait a few months(I'll probably make an update and add more stuff, and I'm also interested in making a faction reskin - yes, I apparently lied).

However this kind of action can be easily done with "openBrf" by yourself. I'd suggest looking for tutorials around this website :D

I did not forget about anyone complimenting this skin and/or me. So I thank you all very much for your appreciation and I'm glad you like it  8)

Offline vtz

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 05:57:35 pm »
Thanks for quick answer! Dood to know you are gonna make more models, they're great :)
Basically, I'm a mature person with an immature voice.