Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 725253 times)

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #7170 on: August 23, 2019, 08:39:32 pm »
North managed to win against Syman
but lets be honest it was more like a 4+Bot Jugi vs 5
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7171 on: August 25, 2019, 10:20:11 pm »
My picks ended up pretty great. Thank god I changed North to 3-0 right before picks locked lol. Vitality should make it through aswell! Going for that diamond coin baby!!! ;D

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7172 on: August 28, 2019, 09:36:33 pm »
LETS FUCKING GO G2!!!!!!! Nice comeback vs NaVi. This team is really showing they have resilience.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7173 on: August 28, 2019, 10:00:03 pm »
Lets see a Bo3 first xD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7174 on: August 28, 2019, 10:27:52 pm »
Lets see a Bo3 first xD

I know i know I'm getting ahead of myself. But cant help but feel like this is the roster ive been waiting on for G2. They looked so good in the first stage and now opening with a comeback vs NaVi has me hyped lol. They just look so much better, when they are down they keep fighting for the win now. Before it seemed like if G2 was behind at all it felt impossible for them to come back. Only time will tell if they are the real deal though! So far it's shaping up to be a great major!

My picks are also looking good for this stage so far, however i think i might of made a mistake not having ENCE advance. But we will see! I need that diamond coin!!!!!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7175 on: August 28, 2019, 11:06:15 pm »
I really liked what I saw from G2 today, really feels like they are working hard to show they fully deserve their place among the top 10 and can aim further. I will still wait for a Bo3 against an elite team - same as Chriseh - to really see what they are up to but it's unquestionable that the progress the squad has made is absolutely immense. I also believe there is room for improvement as Shox has been proficient around the map but wasn't necessarily as sharp with his aim as we know him. If he can find his form while continuing to be at the service of the team (which is a hard balance to find, I agree) then most top teams are gonna be in trouble.

Other than that, Vitaliy won but didn't really reassure me so I'm still a bit worried about their match against FaZe tomorrow, they will have to step up their game heavily if they intend to take that win.

Oh and Zews continues to kick ass at the major, fucking hilarious.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #7176 on: August 28, 2019, 11:51:00 pm »
Astralis vs G2 should be interesting  :D
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #7177 on: August 30, 2019, 09:52:46 pm »
NRG just dismantled Astralis on Nuke, and Liquid falling flat.

Crazy what's happening so far
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7178 on: August 30, 2019, 10:00:05 pm »
NRG just dismantled Astralis on Nuke, and Liquid falling flat.

Crazy what's happening so far
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7179 on: August 30, 2019, 11:56:42 pm »
This is shaping up to be the most enjoyable major in history. Lots of analysts are screaming their pants atm lol

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7180 on: August 31, 2019, 02:16:58 pm »
Hopefully, NiP finally realise that this stupid roster with no permenant and proven IGL (They swap between Lekr0 and GR), no AWPer and no real structure is not going to net them any results at all. Dennis when he got kicked was excited to get the hell out of there (Wasn't even close to being the worst player) and is probably one of the only players in CSGO that had nice things to say about the org, but bad things to say about the state of the players.

NiP now needs to drop Get_Right for Golden, we all love him as a person but if he stays in the lineup nothing is going to work for them. Keep Golden and have him create a structure. Consider also kicking Lekr0 for someone like Draken, Jamppi or Nawwk to get a permenant AWPer in place.

Doesn't matter if they switch up the core, which they should as they are back to the minors anyway. Only thing they risk is their Pro League spot so maybe you keep Lekr0 for the next season but for fuck sake stop giving F0rest the awp.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7181 on: August 31, 2019, 03:39:52 pm »
Avangar is going to win the major :))))

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7182 on: August 31, 2019, 03:42:26 pm »
If AdreN wins another fucking major right after their team makes a roster change this guy is literally playing 8D chess.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7183 on: August 31, 2019, 05:34:35 pm »
100T about to sign Avangar for that major spot lol.

All jokes aside how does Avangar only show up and play at Majors lmfao. Where have these guys been since the last major? In online games they were getting rekt by syman and forze now they show up for major and go ham again.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7184 on: August 31, 2019, 05:52:50 pm »
100T about to sign Avangar for that major spot lol.

All jokes aside how does Avangar only show up and play at Majors lmfao. Where have these guys been since the last major? In online games they were getting rekt by syman and forze now they show up for major and go ham again.
Because the big teams counter strat and study other big teams. How else you think teams like DreamEaters and Syman get those upsets? Because they are the underdogs therefor prepare for EVERYONE. Liquid, Vitality etc. come in just thinking that their raw skill and basic strats will put them through (most likely).

Avangar being a CIS team practice and play against these other teams on a regular basis hence why they are both familiar with eachother.

Same example goes for NRG vs Liquid, NRG said they are comfortable against them because they are both top 10 teams from the same region.