Author Topic: New units for the NW patch.  (Read 25209 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: New units for the NW patch.
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 12:42:10 pm »
Combining Duchy of Warsaw and Saxony would be interesting, at the time they were in the state of personal union

The Duchy of Warsaw has it's own, complete and high quality set of units, sufficient for stand-alone faction in the Woysko Xięstwa Warszawskiego modpack by Raddeo: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5396.msg177816#msg177816

If another faction would be an option, I know nothing more deserving to find itself in the game as this, both due to quality of the work presented AND chance of a representing a historically important nation involved in Napoleonic Wars which is currently merged with French Empire as one infantry and one cavalry type on it's unit list.

They'd have to get in contact with Raddeo though. An allied faction to France would be interesting though. (But Sweden pl0x)

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 02:08:34 pm »
They'd have to get in contact with Raddeo though.

I happen to know him (somewhat) and I can't imagine him being anything other than very happy, seeing his work appreciated.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 02:58:12 pm »
Coolio, Raddeo's Warsaw skins defiantly hits a high level of quality which I think fits well in NW.

(Also there are some really good Swedish skins don't know if there is enough for an entire faction though)
Attila the nun used to make some good skins but he's inactive now - https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=540.msg8078#msg8078

Beta's Black Brunswickers are also really good but he to is inactive. - https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=419.0
Spoiler
[close]

(He also started on a Dutch faction don't know if he finished it completely though.)

It would be nice to see an expansion for Russia, some more units would definitely be a welcome addition. Adding the Ottoman Empire could be a cool addition to the DLC as well, but the question is if there exists any high quality uniforms that have already been made for the Ottoman Empire.

Nah, Russia sucks.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:15:31 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of 1er Suisse, Ski Instructor, Paintballer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nick: J-Man11
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 03:21:16 pm »
It would be nice to see an expansion for Russia, some more units would definitely be a welcome addition. Adding the Ottoman Empire could be a cool addition to the DLC as well, but the question is if there exists any high quality uniforms that have already been made for the Ottoman Empire.

Overall the Ottomands didn't do that much in the Napoleonic Wars, but if they would be added that would be amazing, I can believe im saying this but we need muslims!!

I would love to see these few units:

Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 03:29:50 pm »
Please discuss new features in the proper thread for it here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=36937

Malkom even though he does not like me has a great Sweden Reskin

Spoiler

Konungariket Sverige

Hello viewers and welcome to a reboot of the Swedish faction reskin. These skins have been laying around for a while and I decided to dust them off a bit and finish them! The infantry is done and the download will be up this weekend.

Now to a minor preview of how a uniform in this pack could look like:

Upplands Infanteriregemente

Menig
Spoiler
[close]
Överste
Spoiler
[close]
Fanbärare
Spoiler
[close]
Trumslagare
Spoiler
[close]
Pipare
Spoiler
[close]

Download:

P.S, I once again apologize for my poor forum skills with spoilers,pictures etc...

[close]

He has to contact me himself if he wants to see his stuff included in the game. I can not and will not just take units from the Forums without prior approval.

Pretty sure but not certain that this guy stole Attila the nuns skin.

Norwegian13

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 03:47:36 pm »

Nah, Russia sucks.  ;)

Wanna fight, filthy Swede?

Wursti

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 05:13:30 pm »
Ottomans would be cool 4real tho i bet there are no skinz

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 05:16:42 pm »

Nah, Russia sucks.  ;)

Wanna fight, filthy Swede?
Nah, Russia sucks.  ;)
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 06:40:32 pm »
Like I said before, people will have to write me if they want their stuff added in the game. I will not just take it.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2017, 06:43:03 pm »
some1 give him swedes

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2017, 07:11:01 pm »
Please discuss new features in the proper thread for it here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=36937

Malkom even though he does not like me has a great Sweden Reskin

Spoiler

Konungariket Sverige

Hello viewers and welcome to a reboot of the Swedish faction reskin. These skins have been laying around for a while and I decided to dust them off a bit and finish them! The infantry is done and the download will be up this weekend.

Now to a minor preview of how a uniform in this pack could look like:

Upplands Infanteriregemente

Menig
Spoiler
[close]
Överste
Spoiler
[close]
Fanbärare
Spoiler
[close]
Trumslagare
Spoiler
[close]
Pipare
Spoiler
[close]

Download:

P.S, I once again apologize for my poor forum skills with spoilers,pictures etc...

[close]

He has to contact me himself if he wants to see his stuff included in the game. I can not and will not just take units from the Forums without prior approval.

Pretty sure but not certain that this guy stole Attila the nuns skin.
Doesn't matter. Those skins are loooong gone. Those edits I made were horrible, hence why I never want to see them again.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2017, 08:46:24 pm »
I'd like the Benin Empire to be added. Racial diversity is clearly not evident in this game and minorities are being severely underrepresented. The addition of an African Empire, even though it had no actual involvement with the Conflict, would mirror Battlefield 1's addition of minorities, which I liked greatly
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2017, 09:55:45 pm »
I'd like the Benin Empire to be added. Racial diversity is clearly not evident in this game and minorities are being severely underrepresented. The addition of an African Empire, even though it had no actual involvement with the Conflict, would mirror Battlefield 1's addition of minorities, which I liked greatly
Why'd you want to make this game into todays European Union
Racial diversity is clearly not evident in this game and minorities are being severely underrepresented.
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2017, 09:56:34 pm »
I'd like to see a Brit line unit with different color facings. :)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2017, 10:03:35 pm »
I support the introduction of colonial units.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:05:57 pm by golden2 »