Author Topic: Life's Problems and Emotions  (Read 21647 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Life's Problems and Emotions
« on: March 02, 2015, 06:52:46 am »
This is a thread for people too let out their feelings without being judged and if they want discuss it with other people.

I will start us off. I have been back in school and out of outpatient (kek) for about 2 months now, all was gucci until one week ago my gf attempted to commit suicide, thankfully she failed but now she is receiving treatment and I haven't been able to see her :(
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 04:06:38 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Depressing Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 08:29:28 am »
This is a thread for people too let out their feelings without being judged and if they want discuss it with other people.

I will start us off. I have been back in school and out of outpatient (kek) for about 2 months now, all was gucci until one week ago my gf attempted to commit suicide, thankfully she failed but now she is receiving treatment and I haven't been able to see her :(

What do you mean with this?

Also that sucks dude hope you can meet her soon.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 08:36:25 am »
I'm conflicted about this thread. :P

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 09:04:46 am »

What do you mean with this?

Also that sucks dude hope you can meet her soon.
Instead of going to school for about 4 weeks I went to a treatment facility

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 09:17:25 am »
I feel ya man I've been in a lot of bad situations to. But I don't think I want to share any of it on this forum though.

You can add me on steam, if you want to talk about shit though I don't mind.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 09:41:43 am »
I'm all good :) my stuff is in the past and I am open about most of it especially because none of my friends play NW

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 10:35:20 am »
That's rough man

My depressing stuff:
My dad is the kinda guy who doesn't show any emotions and is pretty tough. I was raised in that same environment, except that my mom helped me develop emotion and shit. I never show anything, I've never had a best friend, I never talk to anyone about my thoughts, I never cry, I handle everything in my head and that's where it stays, I've told only one person my inner most thoughts and memories, and she shit on me (too nice).. It really tortures me sometimes because of how much I think about and process shit. There's things my family have no idea about, and that I will probably take to my grave. I don't feel close to my parents. I love em, but going to college and shit has made them seem even more distant. It's killing me though, I feel so alone and like I can't confide anything with anyone. I'm what you would call a legitimate "nice guy" so I've had horrible luck with the ladies (no fedora or neckbeard here btw). So basically Im frustrated and tired of having to keep everything in, and having to deal with girls who have been damaged by fuck bois and don't trust any guys now. I've met some really amazing people at school though, and have had many experiences that I wouldn't trade for anything.

Rant done.

So thank you NW for providing a distraction from all this. My parents don't understand that and I don't want to explain it, but when you over process things as much as I do, you need something to give your mind a break
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Fruble

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 10:46:22 am »
I've been suffering with depression for around 3-4 years now, made an attempt on my life once. Let's just say it didn't work out. Currently dealing with PTSD. My Mum was an alcoholic until her liver gave up around 6 months ago. No social life. Yeah, life sucks but people have it much worse than me.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 10:52:25 am »
That's rough man

My depressing stuff:
My dad is the kinda guy who doesn't show any emotions and is pretty tough. I was raised in that same environment, except that my mom helped me develop emotion and shit. I never show anything, I've never had a best friend, I never talk to anyone about my thoughts, I never cry, I handle everything in my head and that's where it stays, I've told only one person my inner most thoughts and memories, and she shit on me (too nice).. It really tortures me sometimes because of how much I think about and process shit. There's things my family have no idea about, and that I will probably take to my grave. I don't feel close to my parents. I love em, but going to college and shit has made them seem even more distant. It's killing me though, I feel so alone and like I can't confide anything with anyone. I'm what you would call a legitimate "nice guy" so I've had horrible luck with the ladies (no fedora or neckbeard here btw). So basically Im frustrated and tired of having to keep everything in, and having to deal with girls who have been damaged by fuck bois and don't trust any guys now. I've met some really amazing people at school though, and have had many experiences that I wouldn't trade for anything.

Rant done.

So thank you NW for providing a distraction from all this. My parents don't understand that and I don't want to explain it, but when you over process things as much as I do, you need something to give your mind a break

I would say you and I are a lot alike, except for a few things. I try to talk to my mother about certain things, but I usually keep to myself. My inner most thoughts will die with me. I don't like telling others my deep thoughts except if I'm 100% comfortable and that is hard. How I deal with it is usually by ignoring it and accepting it as my life. I have huge stress issues and that doesn't help, but I also have a tendency to forget certain things and that causes me to worry and more stress ensues. Things like depression and such come along with that stress, and no one likes depression. But hey man, it get's better, I assure you. I've had my fair share of wanting this shit to end, being able to not have to worry, and being able to come out with how I actually feel to people. It's rough man, but you just have to power through it.

Online Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 12:01:54 pm »
I have a ton of bad shit in life,

Crush rejected me on my Birthday,
Mom doesnt love me and I haven't seen her in 2 years,
Stepmom summoned by the devil,
School is hard as shit,
Grandfather Died Recently,
Can't play football for life due to injury,

thats just to name a few, but this game and most of the people in it help me get through these hard times and make me feel happy, and not too many things to in life. Thank you NW

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 03:42:25 pm »
>Haven't been in relationship since the 5th grade and that one lasted a few weeks
>loneliness.jpg
>noonelikemeitfeels@gmail.com
>god left me unfinished
>why can't I take it seriously

I actually do like people I've met on this forum and in NW better than any person I've met in real life to be honest. Danks guize for always making me hate myself
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 04:15:40 pm »
It's okay we hate you to.  :-*

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 04:45:57 pm »
It's okay we hate you to.  :-*
D'aawwwwww you shouldn't have  :-*
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 05:34:27 pm »
wow i guess everything that makes you unhappy counts as depression

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf