Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76264 times)

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
Regiment Name: 2e Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied
Leaders Steam Name and second/link: Creed: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MartinJasper78 Irish:https://steamcommunity.com/id/IrishRangerGAME
Agree to the rules?yes/no: Yes
Regiment numbers: 15-25
How long has your regiment been around: About 8 months as 6teSLR and name changed to 2e Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied on 7/8/16.

Accepted

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
im aids
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
58e are probably going to shit on everyone this season.
There is no 58e without the king m8

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
This banter sustains me
All the little kids sittin' here like "NO STOP FIGHTING, TAKE IT TO STEAMMMMM" can go drink bleach. This stuff makes the forums fun to browse.
yeah they think its the fucking NWL thread where your not allowed to defend yourself or give any criticism without the post being deleted. The only thing you're allowed to post is "hey guys GREAT MATCH! i really like the league its SOOO GOOD lol xD!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 def no problems AT ALLL!!!"

Offline BOTPDauggh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stRM_Maj_Oni
Regiment Name:1st Royal Marines
Leaders Steam Name and second/link: George https://steamcommunity.com/id/httpsteamcommunitycomidNapoleon/
Agree to the rules?yes/no:yes
Regiment numbers:15-20
How long has your regiment been around:9 months
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:17:38 am by BOTPDauggh »

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
Final roster ready by this friday, i will be asking for them

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
Whats the word on playing for a reg that is in the league while being a member of a reg outside of the league? (in the Nr9, can I play in a comp reg for the league since getty is a wiener)
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Whats the word on playing for a reg that is in the league while being a member of a reg outside of the league? (in the Nr9, can I play in a comp reg for the league since getty is a wiener)

It goes up to a TNWL moderator discretion I am certain, which at the current moment is Jorge.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
That's what made last season so shit is it not

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
Not that I recall. I don't know though. I just wanna comp 1v1
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Not that I recall. I don't know though. I just wanna comp 1v1
Maybe the Nr.9 isn't the right regiment for you then.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

I mean, I don't know if Jorge is going to implement a different system for reg hoppers. Most regiments these days don't punish for reg hopping, and it's a shame cause it really kills the true sport behind any competitive match. The whole point of a match in any game/sport/etc is that it's one true roster against another true roster. You see that in CS:GO teams and various other esports/competitive sport matches. What makes it easy to double reg/reg hop in this game is the fact that the community allows it and that tournaments allow it.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???

I mean, I don't know if Jorge is going to implement a different system for reg hoppers. Most regiments these days don't punish for reg hopping, and it's a shame cause it really kills the true sport behind any competitive match. The whole point of a match in any game/sport/etc is that it's one true roster against another true roster. You see that in CS:GO teams and various other esports/competitive sport matches. What makes it easy to double reg/reg hop in this game is the fact that the community allows it and that tournaments allow it.
its 2016 bro nobody gives a fuck.. it will happen in every tournament and has happened in every tournament/league ever. especially now that nobody plays anymore you have people that will "just join for 1v1's" thats technically not double regging or reg hopping but it happens in every regiment. Like in my regiment I get Maccle to play for me, he's not really in my regiment, doesn't go to normal LB's. but he's not in any other regiment so its not against any rules.

Last season the entire LIR played for the 75th and that was within the rules. So its all fine and dandy to say that no reg hopping or double regging is allowed, it is impossible to enforce and the people actually playing by the rules will just be getting railed by the regiments that dont give a fuck and bring invites anyway

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
I ask jorge if i could play for a reg in TNWL any though I was in 2eCG (which isn't in TNWL) and he said no so no double regging!

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
I ask jorge if i could play for a reg in TNWL any though I was in 2eCG (which isn't in TNWL) and he said no so no double regging!

Last season was aids due to a certain moderator would allow mercs to play in other regiments' matches
Spoiler
bean bean..
[close]

its 2016 bro nobody gives a fuck.. it will happen in every tournament and has happened in every tournament/league ever. especially now that nobody plays anymore you have people that will "just join for 1v1's" thats technically not double regging or reg hopping but it happens in every regiment. Like in my regiment I get Maccle to play for me, he's not really in my regiment, doesn't go to normal LB's. but he's not in any other regiment so its not against any rules.

Last season the entire LIR played for the 75th and that was within the rules. So its all fine and dandy to say that no reg hopping or double regging is allowed, it is impossible to enforce and the people actually playing by the rules will just be getting railed by the regiments that dont give a fuck and bring invites anyway

Also, Maccle is in my regiment.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:11:34 am by Nappy Surena »