Author Topic: [RGL3] Main Thread  (Read 134195 times)

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 3)
« Reply #450 on: August 15, 2016, 09:00:54 pm »
Darktemplar isn't an organizer, I am. Pls stop writing him. Look at the main post m8s xD

That's kinda kek, I felt so important  :'(

Shut up bitch

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #451 on: August 15, 2016, 09:04:08 pm »
Darktemplar isn't an organizer, I am. Pls stop writing him. Look at the main post m8s xD

That's kinda kek, I felt so important  :'(

Shut up bitch
wow, ruuuude

Offline Sirkentis

• Sergeant
  • Odysseus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ody
« Reply #452 on: August 15, 2016, 10:02:03 pm »
Who against Who: 66pp vs K-KA
Date: 28/08
Time: 7pm GMT
Referee (If chosen): Need ref

Server:RGL_2
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 06:27:01 pm by Sirkentis »

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 16, 2016, 01:56:33 pm »
Nr12 have already said they will carry on the matches

Nvm, already fixed. But concerning 79e, 17e took their spot right? Just so I know who we're actually playing this week for RGL as we had already set a date with 79e for this sunday at 7 pm UK time.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:59:02 pm by Moussolini »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #454 on: August 16, 2016, 07:08:10 pm »
Right so I asked Nr12 if our match was still on this Friday and they told me that like 2 of their players left so they dont want to play anymore.

Fuck Nock left 18e I should stop playing RGL
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 16, 2016, 07:50:16 pm »
Right so I asked Nr12 if our match was still on this Friday and they told me that like 2 of their players left so they dont want to play anymore.

Fuck Nock left 18e I should stop playing RGL
Top. Kek.

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #456 on: August 16, 2016, 11:14:06 pm »
Due to current circumstances in the 63e EU, the NCOs and myself have taken a decision to pull out of the RGL this season. Our main reason for leaving is due to the rather spontaneous migration of our competitive RGL team to other regiments, which has led us to believe that it would be futile to persist in this league and instead begin to regrow our competitive team for the upcoming NWL Season 8. This was an unpredictable turn of events that I didn't fully factor in before signing up to the RGL this time round and I apologise for the regiments which will be effected by this withdrawal. None the less it is happening and I wish the best of luck to the remaining regiments which are participating.

I would appreciate if this message wasn't met with buckets of salt. This was meant to be informative and not something which I would like to discuss on forums.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 17, 2016, 12:33:54 am »
Due to current circumstances in the 63e EU, the NCOs and myself have taken a decision to pull out of the RGL this season. Our main reason for leaving is due to the rather spontaneous migration of our competitive RGL team to other regiments, which has led us to believe that it would be futile to persist in this league and instead begin to regrow our competitive team for the upcoming NWL Season 8. This was an unpredictable turn of events that I didn't fully factor in before signing up to the RGL this time round and I apologise for the regiments which will be effected by this withdrawal. None the less it is happening and I wish the best of luck to the remaining regiments which are participating.

I would appreciate if this message wasn't met with buckets of salt. This was meant to be informative and not something which I would like to discuss on forums.

Omg basically dust wow. Rip Spartans 2nd week running for rgl qq. Anyone else wanna play us this Sunday?

Phailur

« Reply #458 on: August 17, 2016, 08:37:53 am »
Due to current circumstances in the 15th YR, Falk & co. have taken a decision to pull out of the RGL this season. Our main reason for leaving is due to the rather spontaneous migration of our competitive RGL team to other regiments, which has led us to believe that it would be futile to persist in this league and instead begin to regrow our competitive team for the upcoming NWL Season 8. This was an unpredictable turn of events that I didn't fully factor in before signing up to the RGL this time round and I apologise for the regiments which will be effected by this withdrawal. None the less it is happening and I wish the best of luck to the remaining regiments which are participating.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #459 on: August 17, 2016, 08:44:26 am »
Nr12 have already said they will carry on the matches

Nvm, already fixed. But concerning 79e, 17e took their spot right? Just so I know who we're actually playing this week for RGL as we had already set a date with 79e for this sunday at 7 pm UK time.

You will be facing the 17e as the 79e simply merged into us and we can keep the date on sunday 7 Gmt ;)

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 17, 2016, 09:58:51 am »
:P
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:06:45 pm by -Destiny- »
/tr]

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 17, 2016, 11:06:56 am »

Well if this doesn't bring salt then God knows what does...

Basically the same excuse Nr12 just gave price kek. Losing the  Swede carry and you insta bail out.

Honestly I have to say this season has probably been the most retarded seasons of any league so far with all the disbanding, reforming and bailing out.

I mean even 18e plays till the end regardless of their performance (not ill meant ;)), is it that hard to just grow a pair on a fucking video game? Did you see us cry like some baby bitch and bail out of NWL when 17e reformed with half our members? FUCK NO, so why the hell should this be allowed?

But fuck it right? Cuz no one gives a shit anymore anyway.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 17, 2016, 11:08:20 am »
Why do we need to replace them, its just going to end up being another dodgy regiment that doesnt stay long enough. Personally id just close the spot and carry on with the league, 1 less match people need to worry about and hopefully prevents any further shit that every tournament seems to go through #Brexit #ClosetheBorders

They really need to start setting criteria for these regiments joining league, amongst which longevity, stability and the nature of a regiment should be assessed.

:o

::)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 17, 2016, 11:09:04 am »
In some ways I agree and in some I do not. The 63e Gren line can still bring enough people for RGL and can still win plenty of the matches but on the other hand I see why Munj pulled out. He always tended to be abit flacid.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 17, 2016, 11:19:40 am »
Tbf if a reg wants to go then ah well.it's impossible to have a smooth running season in any league anymore. With the fact people go then perhaps just throw the weekly by week system out the window now and let regiments play in any order so just get shit shit storm over and done with pls