Author Topic: [RGL3] Main Thread  (Read 133476 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 3)
« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2016, 09:40:21 pm »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #391 on: August 12, 2016, 09:49:37 pm »
Question 1. Do you support our lord and saviour Jesus Price? Yes/No

If answer no then you will not be admitted into the league.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #392 on: August 12, 2016, 10:12:07 pm »
If we did it based on intelligence and mental stability then the 63e would definitely have to be removed from the whole thing. Which would be a shame.

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #393 on: August 12, 2016, 11:39:16 pm »
How would those criteria be assessed?  ???

Well longevity is quite simple. You would set a bar of how long a regiment has been around for before they sign up (I think somewhere between 4-6 months is fair enough). Stability is slightly more subjective but I'm sure the organisers could come to a consensus on the stability of a regiment by seeing what sort of NCO/CO staff are in the regiment (I.e. are they people who have a history in the game of either being part of or carrying out splits in previous regiments, or when assessing the reg leader, seeing whether they have a history of disbanding or creating multiple regiments. Finally in terms of the nature of the regiment, once again it is mostly subjective but the organisers should again collectively assess how each of them feels about the regiment that is being assessed, relevant information like whether theyve ever seen the regiment being annoying trolls, or for example if the regiment signed up to one of the organisers other events and then decided not o show up once or twice. Again other than the longevity part everything else is mostly subjective but the organisers are competent and for the most part logical so I don't see why they could apply a basic criteria on leagues like this. I mean most of it is just common sense.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 13, 2016, 12:41:14 am »
I Would say We make Tick Test for any attending Player of RGL so he aint 1. Double Regging 2. Inviting 3. In a shitreg kappa
I am joking but these discussions/arguments Are slowly getting in the ridiculous Area..
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 13, 2016, 09:02:31 am »

Well longevity is quite simple. You would set a bar of how long a regiment has been around for before they sign up (I think somewhere between 4-6 months is fair enough). Stability is slightly more subjective but I'm sure the organisers could come to a consensus on the stability of a regiment by seeing what sort of NCO/CO staff are in the regiment (I.e. are they people who have a history in the game of either being part of or carrying out splits in previous regiments, or when assessing the reg leader, seeing whether they have a history of disbanding or creating multiple regiments. Finally in terms of the nature of the regiment, once again it is mostly subjective but the organisers should again collectively assess how each of them feels about the regiment that is being assessed, relevant information like whether theyve ever seen the regiment being annoying trolls, or for example if the regiment signed up to one of the organisers other events and then decided not o show up once or twice. Again other than the longevity part everything else is mostly subjective but the organisers are competent and for the most part logical so I don't see why they could apply a basic criteria on leagues like this. I mean most of it is just common sense.

I would say that the longer a regiment has been around the more likely it is to disband, which is true at least in the state of NW today. The rest is just purely personal and based on the organisers opinion of the regiment in question and I think with the amount that the community has shrunk, we shouldn't be looking to exclude regiments but instead give them a chance and encourage more involvement because the whole community is becoming the same old tired faces at the moment. It's not even pretty faces either, it's people like Pride, Tardet, Bob, Nock, Bashy, Kore, Obelix/Zagi, Dust, Movement, USE4life, ExoticFail, Odysseus, you, Chriseh, DarkTemplar whom at most have mediocre faces. We should seek to get more attractive and possibly even funny members of the community to replace these charlatans and to aid in this quest we should relax the entry requirements for tournaments such as these.

Thank you for reading.

Your beloved,

Maurice xx

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #396 on: August 13, 2016, 10:59:15 am »
 ???

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
« Reply #397 on: August 13, 2016, 11:37:48 am »
In the End it is impossible to predict if a regiment is stable, even the big Regiments can disband suddenly as you cant expect the organizer of a tournament to know about all the inside stuff and problems of each regiment.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #398 on: August 13, 2016, 11:46:36 am »
Maybe not predictable 100% but it's very easy looking at the history of regimental leaders to induce whether the regiment is gonna keep up for a while or will disband within 2 months of creation. People don't change much in that regard. Unless Shekels happen of course. No one expects that.

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
« Reply #399 on: August 13, 2016, 11:49:42 am »
You got a point there, but i think you should consider that some regimental leaders are pretty fucked up people but created regiments that achieved high results in nw

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #400 on: August 13, 2016, 11:51:37 am »
You got a point there, but i think you should consider that some regimental leaders are pretty fucked up people but created regiments that achieved high results in nw
Falk for example

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #401 on: August 13, 2016, 11:55:43 am »

::)

Nock

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 13, 2016, 01:11:27 pm »

I would say that the longer a regiment has been around the more likely it is to disband, which is true at least in the state of NW today. The rest is just purely personal and based on the organisers opinion of the regiment in question and I think with the amount that the community has shrunk, we shouldn't be looking to exclude regiments but instead give them a chance and encourage more involvement because the whole community is becoming the same old tired faces at the moment. It's not even pretty faces either, it's people like Pride, Tardet, Bob, Nock, Bashy, Kore, Obelix/Zagi, Dust, Movement, USE4life, ExoticFail, Odysseus, you, Chriseh, DarkTemplar whom at most have mediocre faces. We should seek to get more attractive and possibly even funny members of the community to replace these charlatans and to aid in this quest we should relax the entry requirements for tournaments such as these.

Thank you for reading.

Your beloved,

Maurice xx
Hahaha gt love maurice

Offline Sirkentis

• Sergeant
  • Odysseus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ody
« Reply #404 on: August 13, 2016, 01:54:37 pm »
So because there are alrdy 3 RGL's sunday we'll do our match before the others:

Who against Who:K-KA vs GGR Nr4
Date: 14/08
Time: 6.15pm GMT
Referee (If chosen): Still need ref!

Who against Who:K-KA vs GGR Nr4
Date: 14/08
Time: 7GMT
Referee (If chosen): anyone