Author Topic: What's up with the 24th and "Mayhem"?  (Read 3888 times)

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the 24th Regiment of Foot | NA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bluenose
  • Side: Confederacy
What's up with the 24th and "Mayhem"?
« on: September 06, 2019, 10:15:53 pm »
Hey everybody, its the worst player and best shit talker in NW here, Bluenose. I wanted to set something straight because it's actually getting insane. So, let me start you all from the beginning. Around a few months ago, I recruited someone off of Tropical Paradise named Ace of Spades. He didn't talk, but he seemed eager to take part in the community and knowing my sorry ass regiment I accept basically everyone that comes in. Well, needless to say, after a rename he ended up taking the name Gunther since the theme at the time was German speaking (you might remember Nr. 55). We were mostly on good terms with this guy on account that we didn't really know much about him and we are basically always nice to our recruits. We got along really well and since he played the game all the time he became one of our better players and I gave him Guard. He was also fiercely loyal, which is a trait I respect a lot as a leader.

However, pivoting off of the loyalty idea, soon he started to contradict some of my members. Gunther has a very argumentative nature - he is around 29 years old, and has absolutely no understanding of this community and how literally everyone trolls, purposely trying to make people mad in order to get a rise of them. He would constantly make an idiot of himself with pubs who like to rub him the wrong way. Each time this would happen, he would essentially say, "If you are going to talk some shit, we can first to seven". At first glance this would seem like banter, but he actually means it. However, in order to "first to seven" him you would have to, and I shit you not, give out your steam information because, in his words, "If you lose, I'm going to take your account and make sure you never play this game again" as some sort of punishment. To my knowledge, no one has ever admitted their info to him or his "Referee" which is actually his real-life friend who he uses as a neutral party, as most people refuse to give it out (obviously). If the person refused to give out their information to him or his Ref it would be considered a "Forfeit" in his eyes. It would also count as a forfeit if you complained or tried to change server during a ft7 (ironic, given that he has done that with one of my members in previous). He has an entire wiki, which he made himself, dedicated to all the people who he "Defeated" in first to sevens. https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Delacroix_Wiki

At this point it is safe to say that Gunther (He also used the name Arthur Gardner before he left the regiment) is either egotistical, a child in a man's body, or straight up a child behind the computer. However, I doubt this given that he has used his microphone (ONLY to say "Hi", thats literally the only thing he ever says in voice) and sounds like he has a deep voice. Either way, it's not important. So, my men caught onto this since he would do the same kind of shit in events (I'm sure some of you guys who have put up a shit with him can attest to that).  I just thought he was a retard, and never really said anything about it to him (as I really couldn't give a fuck as long as my members are coming to events). Soon he started to argue with my members too, often over petty shit like some stupid joke he didnt understand and took the wrong way, then going on to argue for about 15 minutes sometimes to the point they would ask me to kick each other out.

Still, they came to realize he was an idiot and soon just ignored anything stupid that he said. I don't like causing a fuss with my members, so I still did not bring anything up out of respect for both parties. However,  I have always told my guys to get along. One late night though I was up some of my staff fucking around, and my 2nd,  Based, talked to me about how he really hated Gunther.  He was explaining to me that he was disgusted that he was still such a manchild, playing Mount and Blade constantly instead of settling down and having a family. We also had been kind of grossed out by something that Gunther had said to us about a hospital visit over something that I won't talk about here in the name of privacy. Needless to say, he wanted him out.

With that being said, I talked to Gunther about some of the stuff Based was saying in a pretty direct way - You should try to get along with our other members, not be so belligerent in chat, and be more friendly with us - to talk to us in voice (this guy is 29 but he refuses to talk because "He's not a talkative person" which is very unusual for someone  that old to be saying, but whatever. He was very set in his ways, saying that "if the other members don't like me for who I am I will just leave" which was a respectable enough statement but the issue was that he also got very offended when I tried to talk to him about his "FT7 SYSTEM" and how it was really petty and not a good thing to be saying to people in public chat (yes, I have limits...) but soon enough gunther found out that based did not want him around (probably when he was being led by him).

Anyway with that out of the way, and me refusing to kick Gunther, based just went full ham on his ass, using his alternate account to make a post that at first glance, looked like Gunther getting angry at him. Here is the picture in question which to anyone with half a brain is obvious satire: (Please note this is not an actual picture of him, just a stock photo used for effect). https://i.imgur.com/qTetxHQ.jpg

This set him off, basically demanding that after this one of them would have to be removed from the regiment... with the only way that it would be settled was with a first to seven. Obviously, this wasn't going to happen. I sent one of our good meleers to duel him using Based's alias (to try and make a fool of him) but he then quickly pulled out saying "He needed to warm up first" after only two rounds. After this, we gave him about thirty minutes and we were then prepared to have another impersonator, who was using the exact same face stats who was a Cadet to throw six rounds before the real based would come and try to "Win all 7". But before that could happen he quickly complained that "People were on BBG Duel and they are always conspiring against us when we try to fight", which was citing an incident in which Gunther was talking some shit to some reg leaders (think it was the 21st) behind my back, and made me come in and duel them but eventually got shit on (I never turn down a ft7, basically the opposite of what he does, because frankly I just don't care about the game as much as him).

Anyway, they tried to go on a private server but eventually Gunther just backed out, and having wasted our time right before an event, and having threatened to leave so many times, I just threw him out of the regiment in sheer annoyance. I later apologized to him for this, as it just wasn't the right thing to do. But with Based still in the regiment he was not about to come back. Several times I tried to get them to talk it out but Gunther refused despite based ready and willing so long as he would actually talk to him in voice (which he wasn't gonna do). He ended up leaving the regiment, for good, and soon he kind of became a joke mostly at the behest of based. Gunther (now RSL Mayhem after joining another regiment) promised to me that he would not bother my members in chat during events, but after going on to call them trolls in the event and holding me responsible, it became evident that he wasn't going to drop this impeccably stupid argument that we were in.

Based also went on to record a video of him bush pirating Mayhem on YouTube () which also made him quite mad about the issue, and also threw my name into the ring of people who were the trolls given that I was "Pretty happy that he was teamkilled" even though if you watch the video its obvious to anyone that I was trying to lead and only laughed because I was not expecting Based to do that in the middle of the event. Regardless, he then started mass muting us in events and that continues to this day as we like making fun of him after claiming that "I have gotten a lot better since I left your regiment," even though he continued to go 0-8 on Bob's (again... this is really petty and stupid shit that is obviously not malicious).

This is basically where we stand today, but its obvious to me that Gunther has not gotten over this feud, as recently, (As you may already know I am an admin on Tropical Paradise) used a friend of mine from Tropical Paradise (uses the name Fanny Green) who to my knowledge is a German living in the UK who is around the same age as him but he has Asperger's, which makes him act more like a kid (this is his words not mine). Needless to say he basically told Fanny to come on Tropical and impersonate me with admin tags (evidence: https://prnt.sc/p0876b) before I threatened to ban who the person who it was (I didn't know it was fanny). Fanny kept coming on at Mayhem's request with names of my regiment members, regurgitating what he told him to say in chat, bad things about my regiment (Mayhem told him he would remove him from steam and apparently the guy "Does not take well to rejection" again this in Fanny's words which is why he did it... He was pretty stupid for doing it, but he seemed like he did not know any better.) He then went on to screenshot this dialogue and posted it on his profile to try and mockery of my regiment. However, what he did not see was that Fanny continued to impersonate me after, and as a result was banned by another admin permanently, not once, but twice and is now banned until further notice. So that's nice, using someone with Asperger's as a tool to mock someone.  (Also, here is the screenshot he made: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1851030685)

What's worse than that now, is, that today, after coming home from school, I found this: https://i.imgur.com/VjAdkJh.png https://i.imgur.com/PTTirqF.png

This schizophrenic ass dude, 29 some years old, has gone on my profile and commented on 105 of my screenshots, I shit you not, the link to the aforementioned fabricated comment that Fanny under an alias made. (Also... if you won't take my word that its fabricated, just read the spelling... John does not talk like that in chat). They will be gone from my profile later today since I am deleting the messages, but there is some screenshot evidence for you.

Now, before I close this off, I just want to say that as much as I like to bust his balls to make my guys laugh, I don't have any reservation towards this guy. I'm not going to go and do some retarded shit and give out his personal info because that's not the kind of person I am. I just wanted to get this information out to the community to better understand why our regiment has been bothering him in events and so that you all, the players of Napoleonic, can make your own judgment about this situation. Peace out guys.

Note: Situation has since been resolved and Gunther is now in my regiment again.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 05:23:37 am by @theRealBluenose »

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
Re: What's up with the 24th and "Mayhem"?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 10:24:20 pm »
"Pretty happy that he was teamkilled" even though if you watch the video its obvious to anyone that "I was trying to lead and only laughed because I was not expecting Based to do that in the middle of the event."
Gee you sure have control of you're CO's Bluenose...

Offline PopeBarnow

• Volunteer
  • Mmm Oatmeal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 10:25:08 pm »
How much for the rest of the book?

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 10:26:08 pm »
"Pretty happy that he was teamkilled" even though if you watch the video its obvious to anyone that "I was trying to lead and only laughed because I was not expecting Based to do that in the middle of the event."

Stryker, if you watched the video, you can see he was not using his name, and at the time I was setting up the line with my guys, I had no way of controlling it. I would not have told him to do it.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 10:27:01 pm »

Stryker, if you watched the video, you can see he was not using his name, and at the time I was setting up the line with my guys, I had no way of controlling it. I would not have told him to do it.
Not even knowing where a CO is in game?  Ouch

Offline PopeBarnow

• Volunteer
  • Mmm Oatmeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 10:30:01 pm »
We just want mayhem to be our regiment’s girlfriend

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 10:37:19 pm »
Barnow..... Ur Cringy Af

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 10:38:58 pm »
Barnow..... Ur Cringy Af

can we please trade you for barnow

Offline PopeBarnow

• Volunteer
  • Mmm Oatmeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 10:41:37 pm »
I AM A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 10:57:25 pm »
I love how Bluenose dedicated his 50 min time to play with the 13thFL to only just tk Mayhem.

Such love and attention for him. :-* :-* :-*

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 10:59:50 pm »
I love how Bluenose dedicated his 50 min time to play with the 13thFL to only just tk Mayhem.

I actually didn't come to teamkill, I came because I wanted to see how my staff would do without me

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 11:01:24 pm »

I actually didn't come to teamkill, I came because I wanted to see how my staff would do without me

That's a big fat lie. You're dedicating free time to roast him and you continue to tk him on my server.

This needs to stop man.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 11:05:22 pm »

That's a big fat lie. You're dedicating free time to roast him and you continue to tk him on my server.

This needs to stop man.

If I was going to teamkill him I would have just done it

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2019, 11:09:39 pm »

This needs to stop man.

If I was going to teamkill him I would have just done it

I like memes.