Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 145993 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
yea when orcaryo called vortex’s house with Russian and waste both laughing  in the teamspeak.

darn 45e
Still was wrong, but it was funny in the moment.

The 45e guys knew they could do anything in that regiment and not get kicked out. The 45e controlled the LG. Once they started doing all the doxxing and other stuff, nothing happened. So they decided to push the limits every time, and it got to the point where they could do whatever they wanted to. And still, nothing happened...because the LG needed the 45e. You needed them to take you to victory. Like you said in your podcast, "if I kicked one, I was afraid they all would leave."

I don't know if the LG deserve a spot. The 45e carried the LG to several victories. Some of your tournament wins and your NAPL title were because of the 45e/85e players. That merge was summer of 2017 to beginning of 2018 (the disbandment of the LG), so about half of the LG's existence was with a big stack and without them, probably would have been a different story. Without that stack you probably would not have been so successful. You guys did get NANWL S7 (after you hardest match vs 57th/45e) and got RGL 2nd place. Again tough to say, but doesn't sound like an all-time regiment.

Skewing my words, what I have told people is that what happened to Vortex was largely because of his actions.

Anyways if anyone wants to speak to me about my life view's, philosophies, how all this drama started from my perspective and what I did to stop it please do PM me and we can have a calm nice chat.

7 Months later the NW drama club is still rolling baby

would your message to all the LG members saying "don't make fun of AsianP's dead dad. He is really insecure about it" be skewing your words too? looks like Suns beat me to it

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
As “one of the 45e” that joined the LG, I do believe it was mostly certain members from the former 45e that caused the issue. However, there was no one from either side that did much to try to stop it. I of course did not partake in anything, but did not be the voice of reason either. Pretty much everyone that knew about it had some of the blame
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
As “one of the 45e” that joined the LG, I do believe it was mostly certain members from the former 45e that caused the issue. However, there was no one from either side that did much to try to stop it. I of course did not partake in anything, but did not be the voice of reason either. Pretty much everyone that knew about it had some of the blame

We did. We talked to Russian and Waste several times to try to end it.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
To be fair, disregarding if the LG were trolls or cunts as we all know they were from being in 3eVolt in the time, They still beat the 3eVolt in multiple groupfights and finished us off at the finale. As much as I don't like it I think they atleast deserve a spot but Russian allowing the 45e people to troll and especially bully me, Vortex and Asian is disgusting and uncalled for. To the point of harassment. However. That doesn't make their achievements lose any value. Sure they were mostly toxic trolls. Aka "Russian: Fuck the dead dad, fuck the "whatever" mom, fuck the suicidal weeb" I mean there was definitely some enabling in that bullying. But they still were able to beat us in the finale so I guess thats really up for debate.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:32:07 am by Forgotfulking »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Skewing my words, what I have told people is that what happened to Vortex was largely because of his actions.

Anyways if anyone wants to speak to me about my life view's, philosophies, how all this drama started from my perspective and what I did to stop it please do PM me and we can have a calm nice chat.

I mean, I have the logs right here. "Vortex is a massive piece of shit who deserved every part of it." There, not skewing your words now. Happy?
You're leaving out the part where I then explained what I meant by that.

Also

please do PM me

Trying to cause more problems is worthless, the whole reason I got mad at you in the first place was because I thought I was explaining my personal views to you, I even said that they were my Personal Views. You then used it as reasons to cause more problems between LG and 3eVolt.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
-snip-

russian you would sit in the channel on the daily and those memes were commonplace and you didnt do shit i was there the whole time LOOOOOL

where waste @?

-snip-
I talked to AsianP personally about that message. Don't talk about things you don't understand.
Same with you Risk.d
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:39:48 am by Pickle »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
would anyone like to play some minecraft
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
would anyone like to play some minecraft

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
This is the first time I've shown this to anyone and I hoped I would never need to.

also let's keep in mind we're all arguing about something that happened between 8-10 months ago

Hi Asian,

I understand that you might completely disregard everything tI say here but I need to say it. I really am sorry for everything that has happened in regards to you, vortex, the 3eVolt and LG. What started as small jokes with the 45e guys just running around saying dead dad to random people turned into something totally out of control when they found out about you. It's completely messed up and most of them have come to understand that but some still can't wrap their heads around it. When this first happened I'll be honest with you we didn't know how to handle it. We didn't think it was such a big deal and didn't realize if would escalate so much. It should have ended immediately but it took us time to figure out what needed to be done. We did stop it for the most part, we got the message through to our members that it's unacceptable and they have respected that rather than a few occasions where someone did it anonymously like with Vetro. We worked together on that and found out it was him, I hoped that would show that we truly were making an effort to stop it. Next came the things with vortex which is where I do take back one thing I said where he deserved it. He did not deserve it but I understand why it happened. It's still unacceptable for my regiment and me to allow it to happen though and I'm very sorry. I don't expect us to ever do events or play games like we used to again but I hate to know people think poorly of me. And yes I know I said I don't care what people think about me and that's partially true, I don't care what people think about me unless they are someone I respect. You, Godfreid, Krastinov, Risk and the rest of the 3eVolt other than two individuals I do very much respect and I don't want you thinking poorly of me. I have interesting views on situations and i say things for a reason, though sometimes I don't think of the consquences. We all make mistakes and I made some big ones lately but I am not a scumbag, a narcissist, or a terrible person. I don't know some of the pain you know but I would never go to the level of personal attacks and I will not allow such things. I hope I am able to earn back even a small amount of your respect with this. There were some other things I will probably think to say and maybe we can have a real conversation about them one day. This drama isn't helping anyone and I'm disgusted that I allowed myself to become stuck in it. Finally if you do respond to this or you don't I want you to know that I might share this with some people so that they can see what I think aswell.

Thanks and I'm sincerely sorry,

Wastee

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
I reiterate again, if this is still so important to you that you feel the need to continue pushing this issue please PM me.

Other than that if I'm not mistaken the people directly effected have dropped it, why it's still such a problem idk

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
Since there is a lot of debate about the 45e being a top contender for the alltime regiments list I may as well put my input. As well Nappy and I’s leading.

I felt as though I did revolutionized some aspects of leading within linebattles. Before I joined the LG, I was experimenting and was very experienced to leading from the front. I've had plenty of experience from doing it from the back from previous regiments such as Alexander's regiments and most notably the 5th/75th. One of the aspects of linebattles that I felt that I help make the meta of 1v1 leading is the flank straight into the enemy and reform on the back of the officer. I never remember any leaders really using that as their mainstream tactic, not even the 3eVolt or LG. It was a mixture of Alexander's aggressive leading with Chantakey's autism that Alexander never used. This greatly helped out-maneuver enemy lines for the most part and did especially well against the stronger regiments during the time of the 45e. I began to see over the months the exact same tactics that I described many regiments that I faced before began to use them. They will of course say "No I didn't learn them from you" but in all honesty I don't remember doing those type of line movements before.

As well for another thing I was relatively successful for not being one of the hill camping leaders. I only hill camped if the enemy did or I was just outmatched in melee (which was rare). While some of the leaders in the elite tier and high tier had to use tactics of shooting across the map and wheeling on a hill and claiming it "requires leading skills," which is absolutely false. When I face people who could truly lead in close combat I respect those leaders such as Alexander and scorn those who did like Karth. I've lost many rounds while doing this but gained the respect of my members not wasting their time and trying to make 1v1's as fun as possible as they should be. Not a game of who has no life and doesn't have to wake up tomorrow.

Now here is the reason why the 45e should be on the all time regimental list. It was the regiment to beat during its peak. I felt as though we were the main drive of the competitive community and I do remember the 3eVolt saying to me before that the only reason why they stayed was because we put up such a fight. With impressive groupfighting and individual skill we won many leagues and really only lost 1v1s because we got cheated out of it by hill-camping. We came in 2nd place in NANWL S7 (which it was either us or the 3e), but put up a fight until the end. Through literally sweat and tears Nappy and I held the regiment together through the summer as we came back from destroying in either Linebattles or groupfights against the 3eVolt. By the end, I proved we were a regiment to be remembered. Whether or not if you liked it or not, the 45e was one of the best regiments in NW, even before the merger between us and the LG.

Since I did mention that I think a lot of 3eVolt members have been waiting for me to address the "super drama" that we had between our regiments. I'll tell the "whole story" from our side and if people want to argue back with me about this on FSE you're wasting your time. Sometime in early July in the middle of the night Raf and I have gotten a message from the LG asking whether or not we wanted them to merge into us. I think I said this on my podcast with Hawkince, but I'll say it again since people are misusing my words, at the time the 3eVolt just had better players and were gaining more from how I saw it not from their side. So if I turned down those LG guys my biggest fear was being autistic. The 3eVolt probably would've loved to gain the adavantage in slapping Russian’s weak leading. So that's my reasoning for merging. Apparently some night later within that week Chantakey, that little shit, came on and started to escalate shit against the 3e after we beat them in that big 35v35 gf. He began looking up people's facebook profiles and began to shitpost. It didn't help that the Russian and Waste were in teamspeak condoning it. If we did leave the LG the 3eVolt would have won league hands down, and since Godfried is a nerd I didn’t want that to happen. I do feel awfully sorry for the pain that Asianp and Vortex got within that time because before all that shit the 3eVolt and the 45e had a friendly rivalr, even though we destroyed them every time in groupfights. But what I did kept my regiment together and if I did anything drastic as to leave it would've made it only worse for everyone.
That there is the ONLY reason why the 45e is being held back from making the all time regiment list as I've been reading through the previous pages. 

Nothing I do now will ever change what happened in the past, if anything, I would have merged with the LG if I knew what they were going to do. I won't be surprised if I get messaged saying "YOU'RE A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE" or whatever the fuck you guys did in the past. Everyone that did participate in that should just feel ashamed. Making jokes in teamspeak were enough but doing it just to harass others is just fucking wrong xD.

Now that I've gotten that part out of the way I'll give my final assessment on the 45e. I was proud of nearly every member that joined and gained and respected many as some of our friendships online still continue to today. Our skill was only matched by the regiments that are currently on the all time regimental list and in all reality if we could clone the exact person and put them in both regiments we could take the 71st and below. The Old 3eVolt and the 12th were dogshit from how I remember it and I feel confident about beating everyone else. Take this post with a grain of salt and if you do respond about the drama part of the 45e I will just ignore you as that is now in the past and we should all move on.

P.S. If you were to include the 45e, by all means also include the LG. Even though I still hate them to today they were still a great regiment to be in while we carried them to a league win.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:44:44 am by DjOverJoy »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
Since there is a lot of debate about the 45e being a top contender for the alltime regiments list I may as well put my input. As well Nappy and I’s leading.

I felt as though I did revolutionized some aspects of leading within linebattles. Before I joined the LG, I was experimenting and was very experienced to leading from the front. I've had plenty of experience from doing it from the back from previous regiments such as Alexander's regiments and most notably the 5th/75th. One of the aspects of linebattles that I felt that I help make the meta of 1v1 leading is the flank straight into the enemy and reform on the back of the officer. I never remember any leaders really using that as their mainstream tactic, not even the 3eVolt or LG. It was a mixture of Alexander's aggressive leading with Chantakey's autism that Alexander never used. This greatly helped out-maneuver enemy lines for the most part and did especially well against the stronger regiments during the time of the 45e. I began to see over the months the exact same tactics that I described many regiments that I faced before began to use them. They will of course say "No I didn't learn them from you" but in all honesty I don't remember doing those type of line movements before.

As well for another thing I was relatively successful for not being one of the hill camping leaders. I only hill camped if the enemy did or I was just outmatched in melee (which was rare). While some of the leaders in the elite tier and high tier had to use tactics of shooting across the map and wheeling on a hill and claiming it "requires leading skills," which is absolutely false. When I face people who could truly lead in close combat I respect those leaders such as Alexander and scorn those who did like Karth. I've lost many rounds while doing this but gained the respect of my members not wasting their time and trying to make 1v1's as fun as possible as they should be. Not a game of who has no life and doesn't have to wake up tomorrow.

Now here is the reason why the 45e should be on the all time regimental list. It was the regiment to beat during its peak. I felt as though we were the main drive of the competitive community and I do remember the 3eVolt saying to me before that the only reason why they stayed was because we put up such a fight. With impressive groupfighting and individual skill we won many leagues and really only lost 1v1s because we got cheated out of it by hill-camping. We came in 2nd place in NANWL S7 (which it was either us or the 3e), but put up a fight until the end. Through literally sweat and tears Nappy and I held the regiment together through the summer as we came back from destroying in either Linebattles or groupfights against the 3eVolt. By the end, I proved we were a regiment to be remembered. Whether or not if you liked it or not, the 45e was one of the best regiments in NW, even before the merger between us and the LG.

Since I did mention that I think a lot of 3eVolt members have been waiting for me to address the "super drama" that we had between our regiments. I'll tell the "whole story" from our side and if people want to argue back with me about this on FSE you're wasting your time. Sometime in early July in the middle of the night Raf and I have gotten a message from the LG asking whether or not we wanted them to merge into us. I think I said this on my podcast with Hawkince, but I'll say it again since people are misusing my words, at the time the 3eVolt just had better players and were gaining more from how I saw it not from their side. So if I turned down those LG guys my biggest fear was being autistic. The 3eVolt probably would've loved to gain the adavantage in slapping Russian’s weak leading. So that's my reasoning for merging. Apparently some night later within that week Chantakey, that little shit, came on and started to escalate shit against the 3e after we beat them in that big 35v35 gf. He began looking up people's facebook profiles and began to shitpost. It didn't help that the Russian and Waste were in teamspeak condoning it. If we did leave the LG the 3eVolt would have won league hands down, and since Godfried is a nerd I didn’t want that to happen. I do feel awfully sorry for the pain that Asianp and Vortex got within that time because before all that shit the 3eVolt and the 45e had a friendly rivalr, even though we destroyed them every time in groupfights. But what I did kept my regiment together and if I did anything drastic as to leave it would've made it only worse for everyone.
That there is the ONLY reason why the 45e is being held back from making the all time regiment list as I've been reading through the previous pages. 

Nothing I do now will ever change what happened in the past, if anything, I would have merged with the LG if I knew what they were going to do. I won't be surprised if I get messaged saying "YOU'RE A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE" or whatever the fuck you guys did in the past. Everyone that did participate in that should just feel ashamed. Making jokes in teamspeak were enough but doing it just to harass others is just fucking wrong xD.

Now that I've gotten that part out of the way I'll give my final assessment on the 45e. I was proud of nearly every member that joined and gained and respected many as some of our friendships online still continue to today. Our skill was only matched by the regiments that are currently on the all time regimental list and in all reality if we could clone the exact person and put them in both regiments we could take the 71st and below. The Old 3eVolt and the 12th were dogshit from how I remember it and I feel confident about beating everyone else. Take this post with a grain of salt and if you do respond about the drama part of the 45e I will just ignore you as that is now in the past and we should all move on.

P.S. If you were to include the 45e, by all means also include the LG. Even though I still hate them to today they were still a great regiment to face while we carried them to a league win.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)

I mean, I have the logs right here. "Vortex is a massive piece of shit who deserved every part of it." There, not skewing your words now. Happy?

Also

please do PM me

Trying to cause more problems is worthless, the whole reason I got mad at you in the first place was because I thought I was explaining my personal views to you, I even said that they were my Personal Views. You then used it as reasons to cause more problems between LG and 3eVolt.
Ok, your so-called explanation was complete and utter horseshit, and emphasized what a despicable and degenerate human you are.
Let's see your explanation here: "if you are an asshole you shouldn't think that you're not gonna get hit back, even if it's super low."

I asked you why Vortex supposedly deserved to be doxxed, harassed, and berated by you and members of your regiment. Your response was "vortex is a massive piece of shit."

The only reason I spread it around to my friends was due to the unnerving nature of your statement. I felt the need to show how you truly felt about these things. You're a complete retard if you actually think I was just doing it "to cause more problems between LG and 3eVolt." I love my bb RussianFury, and I hate community drama (except when its memey), especially to this extent. I NEVER said that these views reflect the opinions of the LG. I even included the bit about your "personal opinions" within the screenshots. Perhaps if you weren't such a "waste" of oxygen and had an IQ above 50 you could comprehend this.

Have I let everything in there, or am I missing out other bits where you act like a troglodyte?

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

We did. We talked to Russian and Waste several times to try to end it.
Oh, sorry I didn’t mean it that way. By both sides I meant the 45e side and the LG side. I don’t blame the 3e at all
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile

Also

please do PM me

Ok, your so-called explanation was complete and utter horseshit, and emphasized what a despicable and degenerate human you are.
Let's see your explanation here: "if you are an asshole you shouldn't think that you're not gonna get hit back, even if it's super low."

I asked you why Vortex supposedly deserved to be doxxed, harassed, and berated by you and members of your regiment. Your response was "vortex is a massive piece of shit."

The only reason I spread it around to my friends was due to the unnerving nature of your statement. I felt the need to show how you truly felt about these things. You're a complete retard if you actually think I was just doing it "to cause more problems between LG and 3eVolt." I love my bb RussianFury, and I hate community drama (except when its memey), especially to this extent. I NEVER said that these views reflect the opinions of the LG. I even included the bit about your "personal opinions" within the screenshots. Perhaps if you weren't such a "waste" of oxygen and had an IQ above 50 you could comprehend this.

Have I let everything in there, or am I missing out other bits where you act like a troglodyte?
I think you got em all

I regret the things I said. I was very irritated and stressed (yes stressed about a video game clan) at the time and I was typing the first things that came to my head out of anger. Believe it or not everything I said at that exact moment does not display the person I am
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:50:23 am by Waste-Too-Cool »