Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 142448 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Reform 22e and I can guarantee Prae would smash the comp scene into the dirt with his ELITE STRATS.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
There is tw0 different eras of the LG (could go 3 if you wanted, before Russian joined). NANWL S7/RGL and NAPL S2, when the 45e guys merged in. I don't recall the LG being massive trolls during the first era when I was in the regiment, but I stopped played after the RGL league.

Airraider and Dante_Fuast all time melee list.
before russian joined? i still have the roster sent to me from waste for season 1 of NAPL when they first formed. russian was on it
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Russian co-founded the LG post 71st

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Reform 22e and I can guarantee Prae would smash the comp scene into the dirt with his ELITE STRATS.
5-0 vs Ody #PraeBetterThanOdy

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
Also forgot to mention that the LG was just a bandwagon of toxic trolls whereas 12th etc. weren't.
Sounds like you never fully experienced the 45e or 5th if you’re calling the LG really trolly. Plus the 12th were trolly, it was just more contained and not as open as a lot of other groups.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
On an overrated player... Lithios 90... he has never won a 1st place ever. Not in any 1v1 2v2 3v3 or anything.

94 Lithios of the 9y | 2 Silver - 1 Bronze

this list is super biased torwards duelists imo

"Coconut joined the 12th and was a good player. He was on a lot of 12th groupfighting teams and got a lot of groupfighting titles to his name because of that, however he was never a carry"

Heres a screenshot of the FKI before I joined the 12th. This was right after the 9y left(so we lost all our good meleers), we got challenged by 29th to a groupfight (Obviously not the best at groupfighting)

Does this look like a carry to you?( We fought 5 men down the whole time)
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/866092117717907423/EB2885DFDB80F3B22CB85CA0B00D3641BB334830/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/866092117717906366/7CB2AE470EA59D74D61BF1587F900169C2F03E49/ Rip wherner and killershark

I'm fine with where I am as I didn't really have that much impact in duel tournies. Always lost to like ap0c or tammo early in the brackets. However I did have a pretty big impact in groupfighting tournies, NW Pugs when they happened and official 1v1s versus top regiments. I just don't like how biased this list is torwards duelists. Good dueler =/= good groupfighter.

NW pug screenshots
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/313368332381758049/D30EB946DCBEFF97A778831C4FB373DB7BB522B2/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/313368332381758449/50656D6FE40AC09A8274D625E45D27EE25932A12/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/313368966849798426/7DE373F98EE0C4B14FFCEAA3A30116CB342698E5/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/313368966849798570/E0F46397D61E2285F373897D5B86B93AA7E17DBB/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/263838243294175664/6A3084B045277252333A39AE2B39C202D1A29DFB/ Zzehth 0-5 omegalul - 71st legit all started tking and ragequit after this rnd xD

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 04:45:03 pm by Coconut »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
71 kills tho...

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
Rip wherner and killershark
That groupfight was probably the biggest reason I started going on groupfighting servers 24/7 lol. Then a few months later when I was actually pretty decent is when I joined the 12th. Coconut changed my NW career  :o
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
Rip wherner and killershark
That groupfight was probably the biggest reason I started going on groupfighting servers 24/7 lol. Then a few months later when I was actually pretty decent is when I joined the 12th. Coconut changed my NW career  :o
yeah I think I left the fki like 2 days after that groupfight. All the 9y left the FKI... no more good meleers left for me to improve with. If your leagues above everyone around you, you can't improve. I joined the 12th to be with the best so that I could learn from the best. also no one from 9y invited me so i was a bit saltyy :P

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
I got 60 kills in the USMC vs 6te gf! :DDD !!!

here's my resume for waste for all time melee

Spoiler
Regimental Groupfighting Leauge Second Place - Leib Grenadiers
NANWL Season 7 League 1 Champion - Leib Grenadiers
NAPL Season 1 Second Place - Leib Grenadiers
NANWL Season 3 League 2 Champion - Nr.37
TNWL Season 2 League 1 Champion - 71st
NAPL Season 3 Chamapion - Leib Grenadiers
Gluks First Duel Tournament - 1st Place
Maccles Second 2v2 Tournament - 1st Place
Liquids 4v4 Tournament - 1st Place
Dan's Ultimate Gfing Tournament Part IV - 1st Place
NA All-Star Competition - 1st Place
Orcaryo's 7v7 Tournament - 1st Place
NickColes 4v4 Tournament - 2nd Place
Lawbringers 3v3 Tournament - 1st Place
NA Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League Season 2 - 1st Place
TNWL All Star Groupfight Participant

Also gotten 2nd/3rd in a couple of those weekly duel tournaments but those don't matter much

[close]

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

For doing what?

They’re legit both Garbo ignore trollvy
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Spoiler
I got 60 kills in the USMC vs 6te gf! :DDD !!!

here's my resume for waste for all time melee

Spoiler
Regimental Groupfighting Leauge Second Place - Leib Grenadiers
NANWL Season 7 League 1 Champion - Leib Grenadiers
NAPL Season 1 Second Place - Leib Grenadiers
NANWL Season 3 League 2 Champion - Nr.37
TNWL Season 2 League 1 Champion - 71st
NAPL Season 3 Chamapion - Leib Grenadiers
Gluks First Duel Tournament - 1st Place
Maccles Second 2v2 Tournament - 1st Place
Liquids 4v4 Tournament - 1st Place
Dan's Ultimate Gfing Tournament Part IV - 1st Place
NA All-Star Competition - 1st Place
Orcaryo's 7v7 Tournament - 1st Place
NickColes 4v4 Tournament - 2nd Place
Lawbringers 3v3 Tournament - 1st Place
NA Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League Season 2 - 1st Place
TNWL All Star Groupfight Participant

Also gotten 2nd/3rd in a couple of those weekly duel tournaments but those don't matter much

[close]
[close]
I carried Nr37 for Wastee smh.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
Since there is a lot of debate about the LG being a top contender for the all time regiments list I may as well put my input. As well Waste and I's leading.

I felt as though I did revolutionized some aspects of leading within linebattles. Before I joined the Neo-Nr37 (the baby cradle of the LG), I was experimenting and was very new to leading from the front. I've had plenty of experience from doing it from the back from previous regiments such as Ody's regiments and most notably the 71st. One of the aspects of linebattles that I felt that I help make the meta of 1v1 leading is the flank straight into the enemy and reform on the back of the officer. I never remember any leaders really using that as their mainstream tactic, not even the 3eVolt. It was a mixture of Cheesy's aggressive leading with Ody's "left flank" and "right flank" stuff that Cheesey never used. This greatly helped out maneuvered enemy lines for the most part and did especially well against the stronger regiments during the time of the LG. I began to see over the months the exact same tactics that I described many regiments that I faced before began to use them. They will of course say "No I didn't learn them from you" but in all honesty I don't remember doing those type of line movements before.

As well for another thing I was relatively successful for not being one of the hill camping leaders. I only hill camped if the enemy did or I was just outmatched in melee (which was rare). While some of the leaders in the elite tier and high tier had to use tactics of shooting across the map and wheeling on a hill and claiming it "requires leading skills," which is absolutely false. When I face people who could truly lead in close combat I respect those leaders such as Cheesey and scorn those who did like Karth. I've lost many rounds while doing this but gained the respect of my members not wasting their time and trying to make 1v1's as fun as possible as they should be. Not a game of who has no life and doesn't have to wake up tomorrow.

Now here is the reason why the LG should be on the all time regimental list. It was the regiment to beat during 2017. I felt as though we were the main drive of the competitive community and I do remember the 3eVolt saying to me before that the only reason why they stayed was because we put up such a fight. With impressive groupfighting and individual skill we won NANWL S7 and really only lost NAPL S1 because we got cheated out of it when the 6te disbanded. We came in 2nd place in NARGL (which it was either us or the 3e), but put up a fight until the end. Through literally sweat and tears Waste and I held the regiment together through the summer as we came back and forth from winning and losing in either Linebattles or groupfights against the 3eVolt. By the end, I proved we were a regiment to be remembered. Whether or not if you liked it or not, the LG was one of the best regiments in NW, even before the merger between us and the 45e.

Since I did mention that I think a lot of 3eVolt members have been waiting for me to address the "super drama" that we had between our regiments. I'll tell the "whole story" from our side and if people want to argue back with me about this on FSE you're wasting your time. Sometime in early July in the middle of the night Waste and I have gotten a message from the 85e (45e name at the time due to Nappy leaving the regiment) asking whether or not we wanted them to merge into us. If anything guys, Waste was probably the best at saying we shouldn't have never done it being the only Nay vote out of the three of us (Myself, Yoshie, and Waste). I think I said this on my podcast but I'll say it again since people are misusing my words, at the time the 3eVolt just had better players and were gaining more from how I saw it not from their side. So if I turned down those 85e guys my biggest fear was some of them joining the 3e for not letting them in. Which the 3eVolt probably would've loved to gain the adavantage even taking in 3-5 of those players. So that's my reasoning for letting them in and I'll explain the drama part. Apparently some night later within that week Chantakey, that little shit, came on and started to escalate shit against the 3e after we beat them in that big 35v35 gf. He began looking up people's facebook profiles and began to shitpost. It didn't help that the 45e guys (Pinoy being the biggest) and others loved doing this kind of stuff, began to also jump in. If I did kick out those guys, they probably would've only made things worse probably harassing even more of you guys, having them in my regiment at least gave me some le way with them. I do feel awfully sorry for the pain that Asianp and Vortex got within that time because before all that shit the 3eVolt and the LG had a friendly rivalry and we played a lot of games together before July of 2018. But what I did kept my regiment together and if I did anything drastic as to kick all of those guys it would've made it only worse for everyone.
That there is the ONLY reason why the LG is being held back from making the all time regiment list as I've been reading through the previous pages. 

Nothing I do now will ever change what happened in the past, if anything, I would have never let in the 45e guys if I knew what they were going to do. I won't be surprised if I get messaged saying "YOU'RE A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE" or whatever the fuck you guys did in the past. Everyone that did participate in that should just feel ashamed. Making jokes in teamspeak were enough but doing it just to harass others is just fucking wrong.

Now that I've gotten that part out of the way I'll give my final assessment on the LG. I was proud of nearly every member that joined and gained and respected many as some of our friendships online still continue to today. Our skill was only matched by the regiments that are currently on the all time regimental list and in all reality if we could clone the exact person and put them in both regiments we could take the 71st and below. The Old 3eVolt and the 12th were just too good from how I remember it but I feel confident about beating everyone else. Take this post with a grain of salt and if you do respond about the drama part of the LG I will just ignore you as that is now in the past and we should all move on.

P.S. If you were to include the LG, by all means also include the 58e. Even though I still hate them to today they were still a great regiment to face while I was in the 71st.

Also I hate Civ 6 as a game but it does have the best title music of all the civ games.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 12:56:27 am by RussianFury »