Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 145971 times)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
Dueling requires so much more skill than gf'ing than does.

Dueling is  Mental Stamina + Timing + Footwork + Strategy, it really is difficult because you have to have the mental strength to focus for a long time, block crazy feints(kovy,pedro), pay attention closely to footwork, and chamber which is hard when someone holds and mixes up the timings wildly(havoc)

Most the noobs in this game say all dueling is S key and Stun, which its not, you just don't understand how the game works, and have piss poor footwork. I FT7d one of the best gf'ers in the game recently, someone who practically never ft7s, not gunna say who, I beat them 7-2, and they complained to me how I had no skill because all I was doing was stunning. Well, said player would throw the same bait feint combo like 70 percent the time it was his turn to attack, and he'd move in the same direction everytime, how do you not expect me to stun you when you do that.

Strategy? Literally all you have to do in duelling is to punish your opponent's mistakes and misplays and not make mistakes yourself.
today i learned that mount and blade warband was a turn base game like civ 5 thanks for ur teachings

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
Dueling requires so much more skill than gf'ing than does.

Dueling is  Mental Stamina + Timing + Footwork + Strategy, it really is difficult because you have to have the mental strength to focus for a long time, block crazy feints(kovy,pedro), pay attention closely to footwork, and chamber which is hard when someone holds and mixes up the timings wildly(havoc)

Most the noobs in this game say all dueling is S key and Stun, which its not, you just don't understand how the game works, and have piss poor footwork. I FT7d one of the best gf'ers in the game recently, someone who practically never ft7s, not gunna say who, I beat them 7-2, and they complained to me how I had no skill because all I was doing was stunning. Well, said player would throw the same bait feint combo like 70 percent the time it was his turn to attack, and he'd move in the same direction everytime, how do you not expect me to stun you when you do that.

Strategy? Literally all you have to do in duelling is to punish your opponent's mistakes and misplays and not make mistakes yourself.
today i learned that mount and blade warband was a turn base game like civ 5 thanks for ur teachings

LMAO I didn't even bother to read this far xd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Oatmeal

dueling on EU is nonexistent, you have no say

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile

I have every say!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Oatmeal

I have every say!

EU and anime.... no

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile

I have every say!

EU and anime.... no

Expected a better roast. :( disappointment

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Spoiler
But wait, yo boy is back
[close]

All time leading list could use an update. For sure, but if it was me. I'd move AsianP above Karth/Zen, I won't comment on Breaches/Tico, but from what every 12th player says, Tico never led. Apoc was being far too kind to his fellow old gen Grimsight, the original Lawbringer. Grim should be down in the mid 80's. Millander, Stox, Zorkoth have no place on a all time competitive leading list. Godfreid should be bump down to a 81. Knightofsaintjohn is a well deserve 87 one of the best leaders I ever seen. Alexander should be a 86. It's criminal to have CheeseyPants outside the 90's especially after his TNWL win. Russian/Waste as a combo should be a 87 reasonably (i'd personally think a 90). PurplePanda/Windflower as a combo should be a 82 you could argue for even a 84 if people wanted (only regiment to be a contender in every league they joined without a melee carry).

Everyone below 80 should just be removed. People like Marceaux, CommissarJDF, Nappy and Irish deserve to be on the list, but where? Probably in the high 70's low 80's.

I'm curious why you think I should be bumped down on the leaders list.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Wins NWL with GTAMANPugglesworthLine.exe

Shit shit

Ok lads

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
If Russian and waste are a 90 then Irish is a 99
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
If Russian and waste are a 90 then Irish is a 99

A 99 in Ireland is an ice cream. I approve

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Wins NWL with bunchofpoachedcarries.exe

Shit shit

Ok lads
Ftfy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
Wins NWL with bunchofpoachedcarries.exe

Shit shit

Ok lads
Ftfy

Explain theodunk

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
You already know dawg

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
You already know dawg

Don't think so

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Honestly I don't even know you or what happened but I am willing to bet money Theodin is right, because historically some regiments poaching carries then winning is absolutely nothing new lol