Author Topic: 27th North American Siege Server! [27th_Official_Siege] - Accepting Admins!  (Read 34417 times)

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Over the next course of days the server will be under going changes, so if the server is not up at a time do not frett as it will be up soon, we will be going over admin applications also due to the popularity of the server and many of our admins being busy, we could welcome a few more to the admin team

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
Community Name: McEwanMaster (McEwan)

Steam Name (Links preffered): McEwan (Original is megatwin711)

Regiment (If none write N/A): les Marins de la Garde Impériale (IXe Corps)

Admin History: NW Official Server Admin, FSE Website Moderation

Why would you be a good admin: I've been playing on the server a number of times a week, and sometimes I see pretty intense rule-breaking going down with no one there to step in. I feel that I can be a good help in the sense that I can be on when no other admin usually is, especially at weird hours. It's a very fun server, and I just want to preserve that fun.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:19:32 am by McEwan »

Kielbasa!

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Why would you be a good admin: I've been playing on the server a number of times a week, and sometimes I see pretty intense rule-breaking going down with no one there to step in. I feel that I can be a good help in the sense that I can be on when no other admin usually is, especially at weird hours. It's a very fun server, and I just want to preserve that fun.
+1 helps me with admining at times, chill guy, always obeys rules, active and nice.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile

+1 great guy never breaks the rules, is on a lot and like he said weird hours where other admins are, also messages me people the break rules when I'm on and I don't see it

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
Community Name: Yusuf
Steam Name (Links preffered): 1stEPI Yusuf
Regiment (If none write N/A): 1st East Prussian Infantry
Admin History: Invasion_COOP_vs_AI and the Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server
Why would you be a good admin: I am a fair and active player. I am online a lot and because of that I can be on the server very late in the night and especialy when there is usualy no admins at 1 - 3 am. I am mature and I only touch the admin chat for valuable reasons as ealing with complaints or giving warnings. I consider myself mature enought to take this responsbility and I  know the server rules.

note: I speak french perfectly and since there is usuly french players on your server I can help or tell them rules in french since they aren't really good at english.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:53:03 am by Yusuf »

Offline nathan6254

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4eGren AdjC
Community Name:Nathan
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085016280/
Regiment (If none write N/A): 29th
Admin History: 4th Artillery Server
Why would you be a good admin: I never troll on any servers and have never been banned from any servers i have been on. I play on 27th Siege server often. When ever I play on the server and there are trolls on it annoys the crap out if me. This would give me a chance to do something about it so there would be less trolls on the server. I am very active and know a lot of NA.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:05:55 pm by nathan6254 »

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
Added a list of admins and their Steam profiles to the front page, will look at the other applications later this evening.

Offline SaintKyle

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saintkyle

Community Name: SaintKyle
Steam Name (Links preffered):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038474017/
Regiment (If none write N/A): 4th "Kings Own" Regiment
Admin History: Cops Saturday Siege hosted by the NEC/ N&S Federal Army Linebattles (No longer running)
Why would you be a good admin: I understand that not every single person who breaks a rule deserves an immediate perma ban. I know that the role of the admin is to ensure the fun for everyone and to keep the server free of those who wish to spoil that fun either by trolling or by Teamkilling. I also choose the 27th siege as my go to server when pubbing and for a quick warm up before regiment events.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
The following have been accepted as admin: McEwan, Dom13, Carson, and Redwall. I'll be talking to all of you over Steam, we're still considering others besides.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
Congrats to all accepted, can't wait to see you guys perma ban people mwahahahahaha admin with you guys

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Grats Dom, McEwan, and Carson, good guys, glad to know we have good admins watching out  ;)

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
The following have been accepted as admin: McEwan, Dom13, Carson, and Redwall. I'll be talking to all of you over Steam, we're still considering others besides.
glad to be part of the team! :)

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
If you are still accepting administrator applications:

Community Name: Cop

Steam Name (Links preffered): Cop

Regiment (If none write N/A): 4th Regiment of Foot

Admin History: I ran a siege event for upwards of a year or so, in addition to running several linebattles. I've administrated public siege servers before, most notably when Millander's FKI had one for a couple months.

Why would you be a good admin: I feel as though I have good judgement in administering punishment to rule breakers as well as being keen on keeping public servers well administrated to keep public interest in NW alive. In addition, I feel I will be a very dedicated admin as I'm thrilled that a populated NA public siege server has finally made its way onto my server list. I want to make it stay that way by doing my part on the administration team.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
If you are still accepting administrator applications:

Community Name: Cop

Steam Name (Links preffered): Cop

Regiment (If none write N/A): 4th Regiment of Foot

Admin History: I ran a siege event for upwards of a year or so, in addition to running several linebattles. I've administrated public siege servers before, most notably when Millander's FKI had one for a couple months.

Why would you be a good admin: I feel as though I have good judgement in administering punishment to rule breakers as well as being keen on keeping public servers well administrated to keep public interest in NW alive. In addition, I feel I will be a very dedicated admin as I'm thrilled that a populated NA public siege server has finally made its way onto my server list. I want to make it stay that way by doing my part on the administration team.
Accepted! I'll speak to you later this evening on Steam.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Community Name:MackCW

Steam Name (Links preffered): MackCW you got me

Regiment (If none write N/A): 2te

Admin History: NW Official Server Admin

Why would you be a good admin: I see pretty bad rule breaking and I want to help out.