Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 158684 times)

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #1065 on: December 21, 2019, 11:29:27 pm »
You play like new gen tho -snip-. Cwater plays like a old gen.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 03:28:43 am by Xethos »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1066 on: December 21, 2019, 11:50:01 pm »
Do people like me, pinoy, rune, fireboy, russian,rafal e.t.c play for old gen team or new gen tho. That is the question

What?
Including you as well, we've played in the new gen era longer than in the old gen.

I'd like to see old gens who quit like Ghost, Lithios, Zzehth e.t.c vs true new gens like Yoshie, Jaax, Matt e.t.c

Gods VS peasants
frag like they do in a gf then you can talk "god". ive only seen you troll in the gf server. yur like the 93rd when you start losing you start trolling and play it off as an excuse. yur defensive style is useless against a team that can just switch off of you and go for your teammates. you are utter trash in a bygone "age" of retards who are delusional. which old gen who hasnt played has come in and dominated against the new gens with their superb style of old gen melee.  thats no one. nickcole can ride yur dick all day long but i guess you prefer jackies.

Who is this peasant? And why he thinks he can even talk to a God.

There is hierarchy.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: December 21, 2019, 11:57:26 pm »
Do people like me, pinoy, rune, fireboy, russian,rafal e.t.c play for old gen team or new gen tho. That is the question

What?
Including you as well, we've played in the new gen era longer than in the old gen.

I'd like to see old gens who quit like Ghost, Lithios, Zzehth e.t.c vs true new gens like Yoshie, Jaax, Matt e.t.c

Gods VS peasants
frag like they do in a gf then you can talk "god". ive only seen you troll in the gf server. yur like the 93rd when you start losing you start trolling and play it off as an excuse. yur defensive style is useless against a team that can just switch off of you and go for your teammates. you are utter trash in a bygone "age" of retards who are delusional. which old gen who hasnt played has come in and dominated against the new gens with their superb style of old gen melee.  thats no one. nickcole can ride yur dick all day long but i guess you prefer jackies.

Who is this peasant? And why he thinks he can even talk to a God.

There is hierarchy.

Sorry but the best mexican of all time goes to pedro. His microwave style is unbeatable.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1068 on: December 22, 2019, 12:04:25 am »
This is cool and all, but you guys see the new stars uwu

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: December 22, 2019, 12:07:13 am »
I made brian chiu my bitch on the battlefield yesterday hahaha

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1070 on: December 22, 2019, 12:54:52 am »
Spoiler
Friendly reminder that NW has almost been out for 8 years and new gens have played longer than old gens who quit in 2015 or earlier

I know Waste, not sure if this was directed at me, but I think Jackie, Zzehth, etc could beat all the new gens.

Prime yes currently no
Here's a vid of 4 top old gen players in their "prime" give or take.

Spoiler
[close]

You think they could beat Yoshie, Matt, Jaax, Yoloswag when all four of them were in their prime?

Friendly reminder that NW has almost been out for 8 years and new gens have played longer than old gens who quit in 2015 or earlier

I know Waste, not sure if this was directed at me, but I think Jackie, Zzehth, etc could beat all the new gens.
It wasn't directed at you it was towards anyone. And you have been a frequent in the comp scene for a very long time so yes it's okay for you to feel that way but your opinion does not have hardly anything behind it.

What?

Also, I feel that it would only be interesting if we gave guys like that a month or two to completely refamiliarize themselves with the game, adjust to the patch etc., give em time to match the sweat levels.
It's too bad that will never happen :(

On a side note there are some players I think could easily come back and quickly be at the top again such as Tammo, Jackie, Ghost, Havoc, Mathias and some others. I don't think they would become THE best unless they sweat for a long period of time but they could compete once they learn the new styles.
[close]

Nnnn, I'd be real careful about calling that their prime. Their prime era perhaps, but I don't think that was the prime of any of their skill.

If Jackie, Tammo, Ghost, Mathias etc. came back and put in the effort Havoc did when he came back, they would certainly be among the top, Havoc even got back to a point where he ended up winning a duel tournament.
Unfortunately, I really doubt any of those players would come back and put in that level of effort.

havoc is special tho he came back and got shit on. he played everyday (i know because he got on NA GF same time as me everyday like jaax) and developed a new style that was super gay. i dont think you can judge old gens on their melee so easily becuase the meta changed alot when russian,godfried and yoshie started getting good. like their personal style also gets put into play. not every old gen can come back and play like havoc did. for example jorge kekw. havoc was a block chamber only down attack guy and s keyed so hard everytime he stabed he would fall off his gaming chair. cwater is legit the only old gen thats good and all rounded but hes gotten super good during the new gen era. like who else thats a old gen has come back and played like a old gen and dominated in gfs and dueling without going through the change cwater and havoc did.

I feel like you misunderstood the conversation.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1071 on: December 22, 2019, 01:17:59 am »

What?

Gods VS peasants
I don't do that with anyone but okay.... I didn't realize memeing with someone on BoB is considered dick riding.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 22, 2019, 01:41:00 am »

What?
Quote From Mattcrates "We are the GOAT generation".

Gods VS peasants
I don't do that with anyone but okay.... I didn't realize memeing with someone on BoB is considered dick riding.

Quote From Mattcrates The Wise "We are the GOAT Generation".

Offline DaKing

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 22, 2019, 02:05:27 am »

What?

Gods VS peasants

"The SCUM Generation"

A bunch of players who stick around  who werent shit when the game was at its peak, was fun and mattered. jealous of the Older gen so they try to run them off the game. Now we got a community full of cheaters and scum

We have a community now who rewards people who have been caught cheating numerous times.

good thing Bannerlords finally here so I dont have to come back to this shithole for some fun melee.

the games biggest rivalry was  by far Jackie and King Bill. Afterall big rivalrys are the two best players going at it right? We went at it so many times actually have respect for eachother.

Maple has to lie in his posts and speak negatively about me because he knows he was my bitch and not even near my level. Losing to a fucking EU guy on NA you should be so embarassed maple just stop it ive beat you in our past 10 Ft7s. 10! not even over exaggerating. actually fucking embarassing how you one trick pony duelists think you are relevant when you got people who are good at gf and dueling. Just stopit

Top 5 overall players from my experience of NW since 2014

1.Jackie
2.BilltheButcher
3.Mang
4.Ritz
5.Tammo

(kovy couldce be up there skillwise but didnt care enough)

The King has spoken

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 22, 2019, 02:07:38 am »

What?

Gods VS peasants

"The SCUM Generation"

A bunch of players who stick around  who werent shit when the game was at its peak, was fun and mattered. jealous of the Older gen so they try to run them off the game. Now we got a community full of cheaters and scum

We have a community now who rewards people who have been caught cheating numerous times.

good thing Bannerlords finally here so I dont have to come back to this shithole for some fun melee.

the games biggest rivalry was  by far Jackie and King Bill. Afterall big rivalrys are the two best players going at it right? We went at it so many times actually have respect for eachother.

Maple has to lie in his posts and speak negatively about me because he knows he was my bitch and not even near my level. Losing to a fucking EU guy on NA you should be so embarassed maple just stop it ive beat you in our past 10 Ft7s. 10! not even over exaggerating. actually fucking embarassing how you one trick pony duelists think you are relevant when you got people who are good at gf and dueling. Just stopit

1.Jackie
2.BilltheButcher
3.Mang
4.Ritz
5.Tammo

The King has spoken
Mattcrates has spoken.

Offline DaKing

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: December 22, 2019, 02:08:37 am »

What?

Gods VS peasants

"The SCUM Generation"

1.Jackie
2.BilltheButcher
3.Mang
4.Ritz
5.Tammo

The King has spoken
Mattcrates has spoken.

Whats it like dickriding cheaters? imagine that

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #1076 on: December 22, 2019, 02:11:38 am »
Spoiler

What?

Gods VS peasants

"The SCUM Generation"

1.Jackie
2.BilltheButcher
3.Mang
4.Ritz
5.Tammo

The King has spoken
[close]

imagine making a new forum account that'll get banned in a few days just to post your irrelevant opinion of the game  ::)
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline DaKing

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: December 22, 2019, 02:13:08 am »
Spoiler

What?

Gods VS peasants

"The SCUM Generation"

1.Jackie
2.BilltheButcher
3.Mang
4.Ritz
5.Tammo

The King has spoken
[close]

imagine making a new forum account that'll get banned in a few days just to post your irrelevant opinion of the game  ::)
Imagine never being relevant  :D :D :D

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #1078 on: December 22, 2019, 02:14:00 am »
Spoiler

What?

Gods VS peasants

"The SCUM Generation"

1.Jackie
2.BilltheButcher
3.Mang
4.Ritz
5.Tammo

The King has spoken
[close]

I can't. Can you tell me what it's like?
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline DaKing

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: December 22, 2019, 02:15:13 am »
Spoiler

What?

Gods VS peasants

"The SCUM Generation"

1.Jackie
2.BilltheButcher
3.Mang
4.Ritz
5.Tammo

The King has spoken
[close]

I can't. Can you tell me what it's like?
Nobody knows who you are. I can make one post on here and everyone will know. I mean I use to have 50+ people viewing my posts on here what about you turdball?

Silly