Author Topic: 7v7 Low-Mid Tournament [27/8]  (Read 7044 times)

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 7v7 Low-Mid Tournament [27/8]
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2023, 11:43:08 am »
German NPC gang has nothing better to do lol. Nightwing so strong he came 5th place jheeeeeez

touch grass kid
damn 1 more palmares without even playing all matches / any knock out stage match, big thanks to the bois and stryker  8)
but I have to say it is quite an ironic comment coming from a 24 y/o, who comes back to the game for a rookie/mid tournament to get bodied while your own team wins easily, yet continues to trash talk

I guess it's save to say that while criticism over how the tournament went is more than justified, it should of course maintain in a civilized and constructive way. With that being said, I actually hope stoiki does not give up on hosting. Some points like duration of the tournament/group stage, roster rules, server admins and deciding in different measure needs some rethinking and rehabilitate, but it's not the end of the world and I'm sure the next tournament will already see an improvement  :D

Offline Alec053

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpt_Alec
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2023, 12:05:56 pm »
Cool tournament, groups were too big imo.
Thanks for hosting

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2023, 12:42:58 pm »
actually shit tournament, maybe make the rules clear before the tournament and dont allow any national team members instead of allowing people like nightwing, who clearly isnt a low-mid player, to play for your own team
never host again:)

Thanks for ur most valuable feedback Joker, was lovely having u there today.
oooh stoikis NPC Gang member defending him,cute

Bro why do u care so much about a tournament at the arse end of this games life

German NPC gang has nothing better to do lol. Nightwing so strong he came 5th place jheeeeeez

Spoiler
touch grass kid
[close]
atleast the few germans still playing didnt quit the game 10times and came back like you probably so
Spoiler
touch grass idiot
[close]

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2023, 01:39:49 pm »
If i am being honest considering the rules of the tourney all the players that acc played it are allowed to play the tourney like it or not.
Im not defending nobody but its the truth, obviously some teams where stronger than others but it is what it is, i rlly enjoyed the tourney and i think my team did aswell, dinamic and fun matches.
Looking forwards for another tourney like this!
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2023, 02:09:23 pm »
If i am being honest considering the rules of the tourney all the players that acc played it are allowed to play the tourney like it or not.
This is less about players being allowed to play and more about players who weren't accepted. I think it wouldn't have been a big deal, if the decisions would have been communicated more openly and transparent, as well as if he would have staying loyal to his verdict (from what I have heard)

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2023, 02:59:29 pm »
This is less about players being allowed to play and more about players who weren't accepted. I think it wouldn't have been a big deal, if the decisions would have been communicated more openly and transparent, as well as if he would have staying loyal to his verdict (from what I have heard)
tbh, no one would have cared if they didnt allow any Team GER player or so but with allowing some and some others not is retardet

Offline N

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2023, 03:30:18 pm »
joker is mid tier  8).

but not surprising that the host won

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2023, 05:31:46 pm »

touch grass kid
damn 1 more palmares without even playing all matches / any knock out stage match, big thanks to the bois and stryker  8)
but I have to say it is quite an ironic comment coming from a 24 y/o, who comes back to the game for a rookie/mid tournament to get bodied while your own team wins easily, yet continues to trash talk

I guess it's save to say that while criticism over how the tournament went is more than justified, it should of course maintain in a civilized and constructive way. With that being said, I actually hope stoiki does not give up on hosting. Some points like duration of the tournament/group stage, roster rules, server admins and deciding in different measure needs some rethinking and rehabilitate, but it's not the end of the world and I'm sure the next tournament will already see an improvement  :D

played 2 rounds went positive

wasnt even home most the tournament just wanted to bait u germans
Spoiler
ez
[close]

actually shit tournament, maybe make the rules clear before the tournament and dont allow any national team members instead of allowing people like nightwing, who clearly isnt a low-mid player, to play for your own team

Bro why do u care so much about a tournament at the arse end of this games life

Spoiler
touch grass kid
[close]
atleast the few germans still playing didnt quit the game 10times and came back like you probably so
Spoiler
touch grass idiot
[close]

>say i have not been active on the game (been out touching grass kid)
>tells me to touch grass

german brain rot goes brrrrrrrrrrr

« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 06:43:54 pm by Nightwing »
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
  • Side: Union
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2023, 05:35:22 pm »

Ye im deffo defending anyone here -_-

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2023, 06:41:50 pm »
Thank you for hosting Stoiki

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2023, 06:45:43 pm »
played 2 rounds went positive

ez
Was that not blocking a stab also a bait? ???

you baited me with the double post tho  >:(

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2023, 05:25:12 pm »
Thank you all for the tournament.
The map, in my opinion, was disgusting. You get stunned if you accidentally touch a wall. One of the worst maps I have ever played.
The tournament was incredibly long and drawn out. After 40 minutes after the start, our team was already tired and did not want to play at all. It was insanely difficult morally to finish the tournament to the end.
I also didn’t like the fact that the guys at the spawn had their own separate tournament, and at times it was problematic to run to your arena - after all, you were hit a couple of times or even killed on the way to the arena.
It is very insulting that even despite the written rules, some teams managed to break these rules, and these teams were not punished during the tournament.
This speaks of poor organization, irresponsibility of the people who were involved in the tournament.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 05:27:51 pm by Ceed. »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2023, 06:35:18 pm »
No way some dudes are breaking rules to tryna have an advantage in a low tier tourny xD

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2023, 08:01:06 pm »
No way some dudes are breaking rules to tryna have an advantage in a low tier tourny xD
Sad but true
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Miloradovich

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2023, 12:21:41 am »
You say the players marked in the All-Time list of Gibby & Herishey_Overrated are not authorized there is Maximou who is not mentioned the one who is not allowed to play anyway because he is part of the national team ok but why LeGerman Nightwing can play? I know the tournament is organized by low league 2 players without IQ but at least respect your own rules please