Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 498383 times)

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #660 on: October 04, 2014, 07:11:31 pm »
Name under which you were banned: ADMIN
What was happening when you got banned: Was playing as Kovyjack2 and was told to change name.. changed to "ADMIN"... This does not break any of the 12 rules listed on forum. Perm banned by ZZehth
Time and date: around 12:45pm  10/4/2014
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number: dont know

Unbanned, I confused you with other guy. Apologies.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline batterup

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 05, 2014, 09:44:27 am »
How do I get unbanned? I don't remember the name I was banned under, though I do knwo my user ID, is it impossible?

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
« Reply #662 on: October 05, 2014, 10:06:30 am »
How do I get unbanned? I don't remember the name I was banned under, though I do knwo my user ID, is it impossible?
post a proper appeal

Name under which you were banned:
What was happening when you got banned:
Time and date:
Timezone:
User Identification Number:

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #663 on: October 05, 2014, 04:54:20 pm »
Community Name: Yusuf / IXe[Marins]Cdt_Caulain
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hawks98/
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply): Nr60/Marins
Admin History: Napoleonic Roleplay, Siege Server Bots
Why would you be a good admin: I am a very active member of the server NA_Groupfighting, I think I have a good judgement and I have administrator experience, I am a fair person and I see a lot of rule breaking when I am playing and I want to stop it. My goal is not to give away tickets to ban central, but to watch and punish the player breaking server rules on purpose, delaying, teamkilling, slurs, ect. I am a person that can be trusted and want to bring a positive atmosphere in the server.
User ID #: 4862

Offline CoffeeBean

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 05, 2014, 11:53:04 pm »
Community Name: CoffeeBean
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeroesWitchKing/
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply): 16e
Admin History: I was an admin on Pirate_Battle, it is an EU server, I was also an admin on Persistent_Age, when it was released.
Why would you be a good admin: I have the experience, I am pretty mature, helpful and because I am almost every day online for an hour or two. I just love playing on this server soo much, but unfortunately there isn't always an admin around to keep things stable and normal.
User ID #: 776614

Offline batterup

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 06, 2014, 02:36:51 am »
post a proper appeal

Name under which you were banned:
What was happening when you got banned:
Time and date:
Timezone:
User Identification Number:

I did, but no response, and I don't remember the name I was under 1-2 yrs ago, all I know is my user Id, is that enough?

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfiThghting.org
« Reply #666 on: October 06, 2014, 02:59:32 am »
This server wasn't around 1-2 years ago
xD

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #667 on: October 06, 2014, 03:28:03 am »
Yeah it's only been up for 4 months... and you remember your id from that long ago and not your name???
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #668 on: October 06, 2014, 03:36:01 am »

Yeah it's only been up for 4 months... and you remember your id from that long ago and not your name???
I'm just putting this out there. But there was 54th Groupfighting and someone may have directed him here. But I may be wrong.

Offline batterup

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 06, 2014, 07:20:16 am »

I'm just putting this out there. But there was 54th Groupfighting and someone may have directed him here. But I may be wrong.

the server has been around for that long and maybe longer than that maybe just under different names, so the name I was banned under is required? I honestly don't have a clue.

Offline batterup

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 06, 2014, 07:24:10 am »
I just want to groupfight, I don't think TKing deserves a permenant ban like that, and tired of playing in nothing but nw_official_na1 where I am MAGNET to fucking bullets.

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #671 on: October 06, 2014, 07:44:33 am »
I just want to groupfight, I don't think TWing deserves a permenant ban like that, and tired of playing in nothing but nw_official_na1 where I am MAGNET to fucking bullets.
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Sir Edward

• Sergeant
  • Im WhaleHawk. Im me and you're you.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: *BvE*WhaleHawk*
« Reply #672 on: October 06, 2014, 08:06:04 pm »
I just want to groupfight, I don't think TKing deserves a permenant ban like that, and tired of playing in nothing but nw_official_na1 where I am MAGNET to fucking bullets.

Its the server rules. You should know them enough to not tk purposely at all. No one likes those people on the server

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #673 on: October 06, 2014, 08:12:04 pm »
As the original owner of the server,

The server itself has only been up since January. Pretty much the week after 7NA Groopfootin went down cause of all the DDossing that was going around.

But it has always been the same server, 54th Groupfighting was renamed to NA Groupfighting after I realized that just running it with 54th and friends was annoying and a task. Plus the need for a more in depth groupfighting server was needed to keep interest in the activity. From then on I implemented the stat tracking and scripts with the help of DanyEl.

Now, as to the reasoning behind banning for team wounding and teamkilling...
If we let it go on, would it fix it? No, temp bans only go so far in the mind of an ingorant person. "Hey, I'll come back and do it in an hour." The reason I always had my admins permenantly ban is so I could talk to them directly. I was an asshole, and I meant to be. For instance, Mang. Mang constantly trolled, after a couple 3 week bans and ringing him out from the inside out, he stopped trolling  (as much).

If a malicious act goes unpunished it will keep happening; regardless of what you tell me (I've heard it all) I know this is a fact. So... Before you bitch and complain about why the way things are run here. Understand it from someone who owned the server.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 08:15:11 pm by Becker [54th] »

Offline batterup

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 07, 2014, 12:43:13 am »
It was one TK and I was banned instantly, I wasn't going around TKing everyone for the fun of it, it was actually a retaliation TK and I don't go around TWing people either, anyway I just want to knwo if anything can be done if I don't know the name I was under, if not than I guess I'll never be able to play there agin