Author Topic: Jail_Break2 59th Edition  (Read 23063 times)

Offline MzyF

• Private
  • 7e Flanqueurs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Jail_Break2 59th Edition
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2014, 02:20:57 pm »
Hello !  ;)

Admin Application

Steam name : LI_MzyF
Experiance : I'm admin of Killbox and Killbox GunGame.
Ingame name : LI_4e_Connacht_Volt_MzyF
Can anyone support you : ---
Why should you be an admin : Because there is a lot of random and many people who do not respect the rules
And i speak French , English and Nederlands

Thanks you !!

MzyF
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 02:23:14 pm by MzyF »

Offline ONE2TRI

• Sergeant
  • 1stKGL_Line_Cpt_ONE2TRI
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2014, 04:10:52 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : Jamar_123
Reason : No reason, i was just arguing with the admins about guards killing without reason, and admins protecting them.
Who banned you : Niko, or Warden
why should we unban you : cause i have proof that Niko had spawned a beacon on me and tried to target me out just so he could kill me in-game. also i did nothing wrong at the time of the ban, no teamkills, no offensive language, or anything else. Aslo the admin told me earlier that he was "half drunk", and was (in my opinion) not even close to a good admin.
can anyone verify : Just ask everyone on the server at the time. also i was in TS with Ussr_Jamar, and Allan.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:12:41 pm by ONE2TRI »

Offline Agbor

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2014, 04:14:19 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : 14e_SoP_Agbor
Reason : I don't know.
Who banned you : I don't know.
why should we unban you : Because i like your server and we play often with the 14th Regiment. I'm very sorry for the mistake that i made, but, whatever, i promish you that i would not repeat.
can anyone verify : No, sorry.

Offline Trouble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2014, 04:20:54 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Reason : No reason, i was just arguing with the admins about guards killing without reason, and admins protecting them.
why should we unban you : cause i have proof that Niko had spawned a beacon on me and tried to target me out just so he could kill me in-game. also i did nothing wrong at the time of the ban, no teamkills, no offensive language, or anything else. Aslo the admin told me earlier that he was "half drunk", and was (in my opinion) not even close to a good admin.
can anyone verify : Just ask everyone on the server at the time. also i was in TS with Ussr_Jamar, and Allan.

You were banned for not lisening to admin commands, Making up false rdm reports, rdming yourself and then, trying to impersonate a admin. You also pretended to be someone else on ts3, therefore you will not be unbanned for those offences even with that evidence, niko will be spoken too as well.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:23:38 pm by Trouble »

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Niko
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2014, 04:23:25 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Well ill explain that you have not got all the Screenshots you should have. People have been complaing that you are calling random an RDM that wasn't happening. People have been playing an people in Teamspeak have been confirming there kills with me (even people in TS get slayed sometimes even i do)

It was a Temp ban to show I am not joking around.

Never call out RDM when it actually wasnt RDM you had 5 warnings through out the rounds and not listened to any of them. During the time i beacon-ed you and said ok ill RDM you was to Show what RDM actually was. IF you was on Teamspeak please come back an i will explain the SERVER RULES, ADMIN RULES and RULES FOR BLONDE PEOPLE.

Offline ONE2TRI

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2014, 04:24:53 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

You were banned for not lisening to admin commands, Making up false rdm reports, rdming yourself and then, trying to impersonate a admin.

Well how can i impersonate an admin, by being as retarded as half of you are? I did not make up any false RDM reports as all of them happened infront of me, and as i told you, i was in TS with a couple more. Not listening to admin commands? well excuse me for not caring for the guy that beaconed me and openly said he was going to RDM me...

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2014, 04:27:06 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

You were banned for not lisening to admin commands, Making up false rdm reports, rdming yourself and then, trying to impersonate a admin.

Well how can i impersonate an admin, by being as retarded as half of you are? I did not make up any false RDM reports as all of them happened infront of me, and as i told you, i was in TS with a couple more. Not listening to admin commands? well excuse me for not caring for the guy that beaconed me and openly said he was going to RDM me...

Dude im on that day were im having a laugh, Everyone was laughing at you ... You called out RDM's that wasnt even RDM i watched u though out the WHOLE round

Offline ONE2TRI

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2014, 04:27:33 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Well ill explain that you have not got all the Screenshots you should have. People have been complaing that you are calling random an RDM that wasn't happening. People have been playing an people in Teamspeak have been confirming there kills with me (even people in TS get slayed sometimes even i do)

Never call out RDM when it actually wasnt RDM you had 5 warnings through out the rounds and not listened to any of them. During the time i beacon-ed you and said ok ill RDM you was to Show what RDM actually was. IF you was on Teamspeak please come back an i will explain the SERVER RULES, ADMIN RULES and RULES FOR BLONDE PEOPLE.

Take the day off to read them yourself, and its nice to see normal chat rather than admin chat for once. Please do not spam the admin chat. And if its a temp ban, then i dont really have to continue discussing

Offline Trouble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2014, 04:28:37 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Btw, actually come on to the Ts3 with you INGAME NAME not a made up one or the one which was the same as a well known user. Thank you.

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2014, 04:30:39 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Take the day off to read them yourself, and its nice to see normal chat rather than admin chat for once. Please do not spam the admin chat. And if its a temp ban, then i dont really have to continue discussing

I know the rules i wrote them :)

But this is a Temp there no need to Continue this but is childish. 30 players on Steam are laughing at this (you calling out RDM that wasnt happening) if you have noticed i said I watched you the whole inter time i even have people with different tags ingame watching you. If you know someone has just RDMed 100% like clear RDM then tell me other than that admins are in spec to an they can read what dead people say.

Offline Trouble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2014, 04:31:06 pm »
Guys end it here. Its temp ban. 30 mins to an hour. Stop and grow up.

Jamar/allan/ussr_jamar/jamar_crist GET ON THE TEAMSPEAK AND WE WILL BOTH SPEAK TO YOU.
Will have posts removed when Robin is back.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2014, 05:41:14 pm »
Steam name : Marshal Zhukov (https://steamcommunity.com/id/GVZhukov)
Experiance : I've been admin in some casual DM servers and on my regimental server for more than a year
Ingame name : McMeekins-Major_Chicken (You might know me as Little_Bismarck)
Can anyone support you: The 151st, the McMeekins and the 59th_Jailbreak server
Why should you be an admin: I like to play in Jailbreak servers but spent many hours in your server. I would like to help keeping the good roleplay contributing with my experience
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 12:47:54 pm by Marshal_Chicken »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline atocima

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2014, 06:39:50 pm »
Steam name : atocima/akanor
Experiance : 410 hour and I've been admin in rp servers
Ingame name : akanor
Can anyone support you : no
Why should you be an admin : i love jail break server and i can play 10 15 hour
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:45:50 pm by atocima »

Offline DanishKnight

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2014, 09:46:41 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : 19e_Newb_Goebbels + 19e_Noob_Heinrich
Reason : My name and supposed "Neo-Nazism"
Who banned you : Warden
why should we unban you : Because if I had been told my name was offensive which I hadn't been informed of for the week I have been attending your server I would have changed it instantaneously but I was just insta-perm banned without warning which I find isn't fair, however the reason of the ban is clear but I wasn't warned at all and I didn't exactly impose neo-nazism because I didn't actually mention the ideology at all.

Thanks,
Danish.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:18:01 am by DanishKnight »

Offline Trouble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2014, 10:18:44 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : 18e_Newb_Goebbels + 18e_Noob_Heinrich
Reason : My name and supposed "Neo-Nazism"
Who banned you : Warden
why should we unban you : Because if I had been told my name was offensive which I hadn't been informed of for the week I have been attending your server I would have changed it instantaneously but I was just insta-perm banned without warning which I find isn't fair, however the reason of the ban is clear but I wasn't warned at all and I didn't exactly impose neo-nazism because I didn't actually mention the ideology at all.

Thanks,
Danish.

Accepted for un ban