Author Topic: Jail_Break2 59th Edition  (Read 23063 times)

Offline Trouble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Jail_Break2 59th Edition
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2014, 10:20:59 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : 14e_SoP_Agbor
Reason : I don't know.
Who banned you : I don't know.
why should we unban you : Because i like your server and we play often with the 14th Regiment. I'm very sorry for the mistake that i made, but, whatever, i promish you that i would not repeat.
can anyone verify : No, sorry.

Accepted un ban appeal, no admin remembers anything on this case, un ban asap.

Offline Brooks

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2014, 11:08:09 pm »
Steam name:
Brooks (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048308071/)

Experience:
Served as a admin a on CoD 4 server around 2008 until the server was shut down. Then I served as a admin on  Gmod RP servers but I had my admin rights revoked because i had a disagreement with the owner when he refused to punish a moderator who 'accidentally' perma banned a someone. On the second server i fell out with the co-owner as he kept giving himself overpowered weaponry so i just left.

In-game name:
Brooks / Nikos_Boytoy

Can anyone support you:
Maybe, either they hate me or they're dead. I could try to find some one if necessary.

Why should you be an admin:
I'm an open minded individual, willing to listen to people and consider both their though and feelings. Unlike most people i also know that when you first enter a you don't read the rules so i would be able to take this into consideration when giving them warnings or punish them.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 04:13:54 pm by Brooks »

Offline angelofdeath

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2014, 11:32:40 pm »
Hi whichever admin takes the care and time to read this!
Already i respect you!
Here is an Admin appeal!  :)
Admin Application

Steam Name: battlegod8

In-game: angelofdeath

Experience: I have been an admin on my past regiment's server (67th) and i have also achieved rank lt_cpl. I had to quit at the time because i had school work which was important! I think the more responsible admins there are online on the jailbreak server which is becoming very popular the more supervision there is so less people will break rules and be rude/racist, which is not acceptable.

Who would support me: i have only asked reynolds and he said he would but im sure you could ask around since i think i have a good reputation.  :)

Why should I be admin: I think like many others, i am very capable of being an admin. I understand the rules fully and that abusing power is not acceptable, but also i understand what people want and i would be a fair admin too. I have much time on my hands at the moment and i think being an admin is good to keep me occupied. I understand that being an admin is not always "fun" and you have to go in spectator sometimes to watch everyone but i am prepared to do so. I think the more admins on a server the better it is and the less rules are broken :)

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this! i am very grateful
sincerely,
William (battlegod8/angelofdeath) :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 12:43:39 am by angelofdeath »

Offline Tyrrhenian

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_CnrP_Tyrr
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2014, 01:13:40 am »
Steam name : Tyrrhenian
Experiance : I've played on nw for over a year now, and I've been admin on other games but now I play jail break alot.
Ingame name : 63e_ChP_Tyrrhenian
Can anyone support you : Don't know any1 that is admin here.
Why should you be an admin : I can be on when there are like no admins because often when im on there is no admin.
The admins are missing to much and slay too much for no reason.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2014, 01:36:37 am »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : Maurice
Reason : Teamkilled an admin.
Who banned you : 59th Niko
why should we unban you : I will not teamkill or troll an admin ever again.
can anyone verify : No one I'm afraid.

Offline Napoleon Bonaparte

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin Application
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2014, 10:20:10 am »
Admin Application -

Steam name: Napoleon Bonaparte / Lady Laura

Mount and Blade Name: Napoleon Bonaparte or 53rd_Mus_Napoleon

I would like to be an admin on 59th Jail break because sometimes when I go on and there isn't any admin present at the time I get annoyed because people don't play the game properly I also see other admins having a hard time keeping everyone happy. I would like to help those admins and let them play jail break instead of them being in spectator looking for trolls.

If I do get administrator I will certainly not abuse the power of it, I have had experience with being administrators with other servers like my very own one And A server on PW 4.4 . I also love to make maps I could make many jail maps for the server but that is if you wanted me to.

I am aware of every single rule on the server I will restore order where there is riot (not riot as in the role play) I will restore Role play where there is trolling I will not tolerate nasty comments towards other players and I will certainly not tolerate liars.

I fully respect the other admins because I have seen how hard they work I am more than ready to face the daily problems they face like runners, RDM'ers and trolls.

But the one thing Which I want to do is to let everyone have fun playing the right way and if everyone is having fun everyone is happy and at least other admins will have a weightlifted of them and have a better day than the last.

Thank you for reading.  :)

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Niko
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2014, 12:41:36 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Just to mention killing / Trolling an admin is kinda stupid, Even on teamspeak its stupid an people still get Perm / Temp but i wasnt the one who banned you mate i was talking to Guard_Jack this morning he said he has something to do with it?

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Application
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2014, 12:44:35 pm »
Admin Application -

Steam name: Napoleon Bonaparte / Lady Laura

Mount and Blade Name: Napoleon Bonaparte or 53rd_Mus_Napoleon

I would like to be an admin on 59th Jail break because sometimes when I go on and there isn't any admin present at the time I get annoyed because people don't play the game properly I also see other admins having a hard time keeping everyone happy. I would like to help those admins and let them play jail break instead of them being in spectator looking for trolls.

If I do get administrator I will certainly not abuse the power of it, I have had experience with being administrators with other servers like my very own one And A server on PW 4.4 . I also love to make maps I could make many jail maps for the server but that is if you wanted me to.

I am aware of every single rule on the server I will restore order where there is riot (not riot as in the role play) I will restore Role play where there is trolling I will not tolerate nasty comments towards other players and I will certainly not tolerate liars.

I fully respect the other admins because I have seen how hard they work I am more than ready to face the daily problems they face like runners, RDM'ers and trolls.

But the one thing Which I want to do is to let everyone have fun playing the right way and if everyone is having fun everyone is happy and at least other admins will have a weightlifted of them and have a better day than the last.

Thank you for reading.  :)

+1

I aprove, Seen him on all the time good guy never saw him troll, Offend or break any of the rules.
(Gona start getting 2 admins to Confirm now due to alot of admins so both me an Trouble have to say yes lol)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2014, 12:51:38 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Just to mention killing / Trolling an admin is kinda stupid, Even on teamspeak its stupid an people still get Perm / Temp but i wasnt the one who banned you mate i was talking to Guard_Jack this morning he said he has something to do with it?

I'm not quite sure how people can teamkill an admin over Teamspeak, but I understand what you're saying. Honestly though, I don't fully remember who the admin was however if it would make this unban request any easier I could supply you with my player ID?

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2014, 01:11:47 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

I'm not quite sure how people can teamkill an admin over Teamspeak, but I understand what you're saying. Honestly though, I don't fully remember who the admin was however if it would make this unban request any easier I could supply you with my player ID?

Might actually need the ID to be fair i might add that to the Application (i forgot lol) but what i mean is we get Guards to go onto Teamspeak and sometimes they like to have a laugh an kill the admin or piss off the admin from doing their job so thats what i ment :P even people on TS get punished.

Try connecting again might have been a Temp ban

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2014, 01:24:44 pm »
Spoiler
Un-ban Appeal

[close]
Might actually need the ID to be fair i might add that to the Application (i forgot lol) but what i mean is we get Guards to go onto Teamspeak and sometimes they like to have a laugh an kill the admin or piss off the admin from doing their job so thats what i ment :P even people on TS get punished.

Ah, I understand. It definitely wasn't a temp ban because I have been unable to connect to the server for over a week, however I will PM you my player ID. Thank you for your time.

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2014, 01:56:08 pm »
Spoiler
Un-ban Appeal

[close]

Ah, I understand. It definitely wasn't a temp ban because I have been unable to connect to the server for over a week, however I will PM you my player ID. Thank you for your time.

:) ok but if you couldnt join for a weeks time why not do a Application then?

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2014, 02:03:14 pm »
Spoiler
Un-ban Appeal

[close]

I was expecting some sort of ban list clearance but my prayers were unanswered :c

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2014, 02:47:39 pm »
Spoiler
Un-ban Appeal

[close]

I was expecting some sort of ban list clearance but my prayers were unanswered :c

Thats why i dont turn to Religion :P

Offline Chelsis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2014, 04:20:20 pm »
Steam name :Chelsis
Experiance : Im admin on PW servers(for exampla Bohemia_Gaming_Server). I play this game quite long time.
Ingame name : 63e_Grd_Chelsis
Can anyone support you :I think not.
Why should you be an admin :Im not rule breaker and i like to help people.