Author Topic: Jail_Break2 59th Edition  (Read 23071 times)

Offline Deathy

• Private
  • All war is deception.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 73rd_Light_SjtMjr_Deathy
  • Side: Union
Re: Jail_Break2 59th Edition
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2014, 02:53:43 pm »
Admin/Officer Application

Steam name :[73rd] Deathy
Experience : Used to admin PW - Lead and vet admin for the EU servers spent a great deal of time admining those servers. Previous regimental admin experience also
Ingame name : 73rd_Lights_Pte_Deathy
Can anyone support you : Most likely the guys in teamspeak as whenever I play on the server I always login to the teamspeak channel
Why should you be an admin : I have previous experience and i'm happy to help out in either the admin role or the officer role. I can be serious if needed however i like to keep things fun for the players within reason and adhering to the rules.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2014, 03:03:45 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : 59th_LCpl_Ketchup
Reason : Being on a roof!
Who banned you : An admin, not sure the name.
why should we unban you : I was on the roof, everytime an admin, say Niko see's me on the roof I'm told to get down and I do. I was perm ban for standing on a roof.
can anyone verify : Not sure

If anything you were most probs banned for being up there to many times and had lloads of warnings it was most probs a temp

I was up there twice and it was a perm.
>always high
>GOAT

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Niko
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2014, 03:08:30 pm »

EVERYONE IS UNBANED !!!! :) <3
[/size]

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2014, 03:35:19 pm »
Admin Application
Steam name : Rebel [54th]
Experiance : 73rd_Hunger_Games, 7NA_Official, 3eme_Official, 7NA_Groupfootin, 1stFKI_Official, 1stFKI_Commander_Battle 47th_Official, Nr11_Official (all their servers), 26th_Official, 26th_Official2
Ingame name : 54th[Cdt]Rebel
Can anyone support you : 73rd_Col_Andee, 4th_Cpt_Dodge (used to be 1stFKI), Nr11_Col_WorstNANickCole, 40th_Cpl_Lawrence_Soner
Why should you be an admin : I know how to manage servers, I keep order, and I can execute when needed. I am responsible, have had experience, and I shall not make just your server but the whole community better. Thanks

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2014, 06:29:19 pm »
         -Admin Application

Steam name: 77y_Uranium

Experience: 33rd and 63e regiments have gave me a chance to admin there linebattles and sieges.

Ingame name: 77y_Skirm_Uranium

Can someone support you: Yes 77y_Skirm_Roose who is also an admin can support me.

Why should I be admin: I should be an admin because I know all the rules and what to do in a early riot because I seen a lot of it happen. I will slay RDMers on sight and temp ban mass RDMers on sight. If you need an expierenced admin I'm your man.

Have a nice day,
                                                                                                                                                                       UraniumMaximus

No one has ever admined my linebattles apart from myself and in my absence another high ranked 33rd member during the last few months. When my events consisted of 3-4 servers I had other regiments help me admin, but never has this been the 77y. You have never admined my linebattles so please don't say you have. You are also not an admin on 33rd_NW_Siege.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:30:57 pm by MrSt3fan »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2014, 06:35:41 pm »
Uranium Maxirext
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Niko
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2014, 07:17:44 pm »
         -Admin Application

Steam name: 77y_Uranium

Experience: 33rd and 63e regiments have gave me a chance to admin there linebattles and sieges.

Ingame name: 77y_Skirm_Uranium

Can someone support you: Yes 77y_Skirm_Roose who is also an admin can support me.

Why should I be admin: I should be an admin because I know all the rules and what to do in a early riot because I seen a lot of it happen. I will slay RDMers on sight and temp ban mass RDMers on sight. If you need an expierenced admin I'm your man.

Have a nice day,
                                                                                                                                                                       UraniumMaximus

No one has ever admined my linebattles apart from myself and in my absence another high ranked 33rd member during the last few months. When my events consisted of 3-4 servers I had other regiments help me admin, but never has this been the 77y. You have never admined my linebattles so please don't say you have. You are also not an admin on 33rd_NW_Siege.

I think ive heard enough :P 5 people confirm and 4 have proof :)

Admin application, Rejected

Offline yacine97

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2014, 09:47:37 pm »
Steam name: Yacine97
Experience: none
In-game name: 59th_Pte_Yacine97
Can anyone support you: I dont think so
Why should you be admin: I have played on this server a lot of times and many times i have been on when an admin wasn't and lots of people RDM and just dont follow rules. I would obviously ban people who RDM and people who dont follow the rules. Even though i have no experience as an admin i have seen how admins operate and i know the rules and wont abuse of my power.

Offline andrewyw1221

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ButterBread
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2014, 12:50:08 pm »
In game name - 59th_Rct_ButterBread
Age - 17
What is a Officer - It means commanding a firing squad if needed, and leading a prisoner line into the fort, basically an officer acts as a commander in the fort.
Anything you will change or do in game - I would do my best keep the prisoners in line because they would often run into the fort without any warning usualy ended up being shot. Also reminding guards to stay out of the cells.  ;)
Experience as a guard before - I'm an approved officer, i know the basics of being an officer before this application have appear.  :D

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2014, 05:46:16 pm »
Admin Application

Steam name : Hypno
Experiance : I have been admin on this server before twice and had not abused my powers. I have admin for other servers aswell such as the 59th CB server and used to have admin on the official.
Ingame name : 59th_Rgl_Hypno
Can anyone support you : You could ask lots of people. Kaide, PoshPanda, Proxjack and more but I can't be arsed to make a list of them as it would be too long. ;)
Why should you be an admin : Lots of experience. Know how to work the admin panel. Kind but strict when needed. Know the rules.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:48:12 pm by Hypno »
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2014, 10:04:01 pm »
Admin Application

Steam name : Hypno
Experiance : I have been admin on this server before twice and had not abused my powers. I have admin for other servers aswell such as the 59th CB server and used to have admin on the official.
Ingame name : 59th_Rgl_Hypno
Can anyone support you : You could ask lots of people. Kaide, PoshPanda, Proxjack and more but I can't be arsed to make a list of them as it would be too long. ;)
Why should you be an admin : Lots of experience. Know how to work the admin panel. Kind but strict when needed. Know the rules.

Hypno, I think there will be another thread made. So hold it until then, but +1
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Niko_The_Great

• Sergeant
  • God Save Harperism
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PappaHarper
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2014, 01:51:54 pm »
Due to the 59th and me leaving i have Edited / Created a new name (so i dont have the 59th in my name so the 59th cant cry at me) but I am going to Admin on a Server (6th) With more;

ROLE PLAY
FUN
ACTIVE ADMINS
BIGGER AND BETTER MAPS

The Team speak and server details will be here : https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=15684.0

Offline Izzdaer

• Sergeant
  • Izzdaer is Love, Izzdaer is Life.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2014, 02:29:12 am »
Due to the 59th and me leaving i have Edited / Created a new name (so i dont have the 59th in my name so the 59th cant cry at me) but I am going to Admin on a Server (6th) With more;

ROLE PLAY
FUN
ACTIVE ADMINS
BIGGER AND BETTER MAPS

The Team speak and server details will be here : https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=15684.0

zoop

Offline termination

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2016, 03:51:30 pm »
Hi pls unban me in 59th jailbreak server!
MY name is Lord_Laslow, or adolf, or badass, i not remember what character banned for this server!
I am baned for insult players.
Long time ago i dont remember when banned me, 1-2 years before.
Pls unbannin g me, i learn and i no more insult players! I like help peaple!

Offline 3pp_XW Sharpshooter

• Corporal
  • Evil is Evil . “
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sharpshooter
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2016, 08:01:19 pm »
you have ones of best maps on Napoleonic Wars