Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Servers

Request: siege server

(1/3) > >>

Maroon:
Hello everyone, I wanted to make a request for a server in NW. For quite a while, we had two big public siege servers, the 84e server, with custom siege maps, and the 51st siege server (IIRC) with default siege maps. I'm quite a big fan of the siege gameplay mode, and I've played a lot on the 84e server, but I'd like to see a server with default maps again. I know it is quite something big I'm asking here, seeing a server for (most likely) 200 players is costly, but there is a great deal of very good maps already in the game, and the only populated one is not going to use them.
I hope there's a big regiment out there willing to do this, because I'm sure I'm not alone in this request.
Thanks in advance,
Maroon

James Stewart:
There is a server on the way. :)

Bonnyjoy:
No Tav dont steal our Players !! xDD

LeatherJacket_Of_Justice:
I could not agree with you more, I've brought this up with 84e several times to no avail, for some reason they are dead set against using stock maps and have not given a reason. Playing the same maps over and over again, several of which are poorly designed overall is getting boring. There are many good maps that could be put on rotation, some of the old epic ones where you get a fantastic power struggle at the breaches.

Surely this is a win win all over

more maps - more variety - more fun - increased population

Maroon:

--- Quote from: James Stewart on January 03, 2013, 04:53:38 pm ---There is a server on the way. :)

--- End quote ---
Good to hear, Tav :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version