Author Topic: Bannerlord  (Read 31267 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Bannerlord
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2019, 07:42:50 pm »
I hope bannerlord is crap for the only reason that this mmveteran guy is a gentlemen of less than reputable character.

Offline mmveteran

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2019, 07:18:28 pm »
I played the Game.

alright ill ask you
can you confirm to the public that barring editing one or two things like perks, the default face/skins are the ones you are stuck with for multiplayer

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2019, 07:42:11 pm »
So is the combat as clunky and boring as it looks? Haven’t heard much from anyone that’s played the beta cause they’re all EU. Also the archers look OP as fuck
From what I have heard yes, any 'comp' or 'reputable' player that I know that's tried it hated the melee.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2019, 07:56:23 pm »
Welp, we had a good run.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2019, 08:07:17 pm »
You hate to see it

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2019, 09:50:18 pm »
I played the Game.

alright ill ask you
can you confirm to the public that barring editing one or two things like perks, the default face/skins are the ones you are stuck with for multiplayer

No, you can edit your face at will.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2019, 10:28:25 pm »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2019, 07:09:34 am »
My only reply to this topic. Who cares?

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2019, 07:50:33 am »
Bannerlord is just a meme smh  ::) >:(

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2019, 10:50:50 am »
What I fail to understand is why anyone from the Napoleonic Wars community would even care / want to play bannerlord? It's like going from one extreme to another.

Majority of people playing warband do it for the single player yet the only comments I see is about it's Multiplayer melee? If I was a native fan I'd be looking for changes to siege, army Management, identity of state, economy blah blah which I've seen some blogs on but no body here cares

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2019, 11:01:35 am »
I've always been a fan of both, but as much as I loved the singleplayer and spent 100's of hours on it the multi-player is what keeps you playing for years and years and for the majority of hours that anyone still has. I imagine for a lot of people like me this is the only multi-player game that they've managed to play for 7+ years actively. The closest that came to that for me was EverQuest 2 or Guild Wars.

Of course you want improvements to siege, economy, etc but a large part of the singleplayer is still the melee which won't change between multi or single player.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2019, 11:15:25 am »
Alright true melee is important in single player but the multiplayer is Native was never fun or exciting just a tack on from the single player game which warband was originally...

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2019, 11:32:29 am »
I wish Marks would teach me how to cook up some better melee  :-\
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2019, 11:56:54 am »
Alright true melee is important in single player but the multiplayer is Native was never fun or exciting just a tack on from the single player game which warband was originally...

It's most likely because you didn't play the fun part of the multiplayer in Native.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2019, 01:26:01 pm »

It's most likely because you didn't play the fun part of the multiplayer in Native.

My point was Warband was / is a mainly singleplayer experience