Author Topic: [CCL - S1] Discussion Thread  (Read 40093 times)

Offline stevve

• Captain
  • yeeeeeet
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [CCL] Discussion Thread
« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2019, 10:29:42 pm »

3. The day that 11e was re-found, its prestige outshined KGL's ;)

No,

and now you can both stop to spread salt. I'm quite sure that the most CO/NCOs are welcome to discuss this on the 5e TS within the next days(?)

smh

Offline Exofrance

• Second Lieutenant
  • j'ai mis ma salopette avec mes couettes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5e_Huss_Exofrance
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2019, 10:37:57 pm »
Seriously, and especially to avoid getting angry, we are a community (a small community) we are improving together this event for the next season!! The event belongs to the entire community, not only to the 5e, 4e nr6,11e, nr4 ect... (If you will). Let's finish together what we started.

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2019, 10:38:49 pm »

No,

and now you can both stop to spread salt. I'm quite sure that the most CO/NCOs are welcome to discuss this on the 5e TS within the next days(?)

smh

+1

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2019, 10:41:28 pm »

This.

I think the best way to settle this, is to invite the CO's to a meet-up where it's decided collectively! So stop creating such a toxic enviroment
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Silen

• Second Lieutenant
  • KGL 1st Hussars - Hussar
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 20, 2019, 12:07:25 am »
Are you afraid of losing the rest of the matches Quinn?

Incredible how you're a moderator and then you go out of your way to bait people into flame like this. Honestly, I thought FSE had higher standards for their forums.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #305 on: February 20, 2019, 12:19:52 am »
I just had a short TS talk with Exofrance and Remao, here's what we decided to do:

- I'm now in charge of organizing a TS meeting between the organizing staff and all regimental leaders (plus a few extras) in the upcoming days.
- This meeting will aim to listen to everyone and their opinions and/or suggestions regarding the future of the event, and possible future events in the community.
- It will also be an opportunity for us to explain a few details some might still be missing to get the full situation.
- Before the meeting happens, we really want the FSE thread to remain calm and respectful. A few posts have been made, aiming to flame an individual or a group of people, we want those to stop so we don't have to take actions against them.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
« Reply #306 on: February 20, 2019, 03:28:15 am »
Spoiler
It was stated that the disbandment of the 11e isnt the main reason for this Quinn. And I think that the 11e atleast brought some competition to the table  :)

Are you afraid of losing the rest of the matches Quinn?
[close]

Nice bait I guess, would work maybe if we were the bottom team in the league, except that wasn't the case.
But really, 10/10 for effort

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
« Reply #307 on: February 20, 2019, 03:30:55 am »
Spoiler
4. It was a very stable regiment, until Lindblom was delivered to hospital ^^
5. All the servers were provided by Lindblom. It makes great sense, that his regiment participates in the league
[close]

No one is doubting 11e should have been in the league based on what we say leading up to CCL, and really best of luck for his situation, it's not my business so I won't intrude but sorry to hear such news. It's still strange that 1 player is unavailable and then the entire regiment collapses like a house of cards. Probably an executive decision, as from what I heard from important 11e members it wasnt a group call.

Spoiler

Remember my words Demme
[close]

My words were that you should concern yourself with your own regiment, not with trying to tell me how to run mine. Seeing the developments in the week since I said that means you probably didn't pay any attention to my warning.

Spoiler
The Disbandment of 11e had nothing to do with the rankers that you tend to call mercs ^^
[close]

I'm not sure I used the word mercs, I said that I couldnt tell who the 11e players were from cav-gf because they were usually wearing the tags of another regiment. Seeing as the next time I saw you on Cav-gf you were wearing some tags from a different regiment to 11e I guess I was right about that. Furthermore, you realise I have proof of 11e players multiclanning within CCL matches right? Sure, I wouldn't call you a merc reg, but I'm not sure what I would call you.

Offline StephanGH

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #308 on: February 20, 2019, 07:53:21 am »
Are we turning this in to a dick measuring ck test now?

Oh we outshined your regiment.
Oh we hosted 5 servers!
Yeah well we hosted 3!
Ours were the main servers!

We are a community. I know I am hypicritical for saying it but as a community we should stand together. Workin together to make cav a good place. In the end the 11e was another opponent. Another regiment. Another place for people to go, that's good.

It's incredibly sad to see it went like this and I wish the best to Lindblom ofcourse. It's a shame to see the 11e decided to stop but I can see why they did it. Now we need to look forward rather than blaming them for a decision they had to make. CNWL played with one regiment out aswell. It is possible.  Erik has called a meeting and let's focus on that instead of continueing this back and forth.

Either way. Thank you for trying to give us a high quality tournament to everyone that is or was in the CCL Team

Offline Demme

• Sergeant
  • Griff <3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [11e] Myoui || [Nr.3] Demme
« Reply #309 on: February 20, 2019, 11:26:05 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
5. All the servers were provided by Lindblom. It makes great sense, that his regiment participates in the league
[close]

No one is doubting 11e should have been in the league based on what we say leading up to CCL, and really best of luck for his situation, it's not my business so I won't intrude but sorry to hear such news. It's still strange that 1 player is unavailable and then the entire regiment collapses like a house of cards. Probably an executive decision, as from what I heard from important 11e members it wasnt a group call.

It was an executive decision, and for a reason. The at maximum 2 remaining officers could not lead the regiment alone.
[close]

Spoiler
Spoiler

Remember my words Demme
[close]

My words were that you should concern yourself with your own regiment, not with trying to tell me how to run mine. Seeing the developments in the week since I said that means you probably didn't pay any attention to my warning.

The way you put your words, this was not a warning at all in the first place. And I did pay attention, but I cannot force crucial people to stay in the regiment or make Lindblom fully recovered.

[close]

Spoiler
Spoiler
The Disbandment of 11e had nothing to do with the rankers that you tend to call mercs ^^
[close]

I'm not sure I used the word mercs, I said that I couldnt tell who the 11e players were from cav-gf because they were usually wearing the tags of another regiment. Seeing as the next time I saw you on Cav-gf you were wearing some tags from a different regiment to 11e I guess I was right about that. Furthermore, you realise I have proof of 11e players multiclanning within CCL matches right? Sure, I wouldn't call you a merc reg, but I'm not sure what I would call you.

Our members mostly used our tags, no tags at all, tags from tournaments or the tag of the inactive 8th which some of them still felt close to. Same with me. I wore my OLD Nr.3 tags... But you asked me if I was already in "a new reg", which was either provocative or pretty stupid.
Also why should I realize you having proof for multiclanning within the CCL? Tbh, right now, I couldn't care less, as people must have used different Steam Accounts and different Synonyms and I couldn't be bothered to babysit players and tell them not to do multiple accounts and check it regularly.

[close]

Spoiler

We are a community. I know I am hypicritical for saying it but as a community we should stand together. Workin together to make cav a good place. In the end the 11e was another opponent. Another regiment. Another place for people to go, that's good.

It's incredibly sad to see it went like this and I wish the best to Lindblom ofcourse. It's a shame to see the 11e decided to stop but I can see why they did it. Now we need to look forward rather than blaming them for a decision they had to make. CNWL played with one regiment out aswell. It is possible.  Erik has called a meeting and let's focus on that instead of continueing this back and forth.

Either way. Thank you for trying to give us a high quality tournament to everyone that is or was in the CCL Team

+1, thank you Stephan, didn't expect that from you ^^
Also I wish for this bitching to stop, but I could not expect Quinn to quit firing against 11e and it's former members.
[close]

Offline StephanGH

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #310 on: February 20, 2019, 12:29:48 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

It was an executive decision, and for a reason. The at maximum 2 remaining officers could not lead the regiment alone.
[close]

Spoiler
Spoiler

Remember my words Demme
[close]

The way you put your words, this was not a warning at all in the first place. And I did pay attention, but I cannot force crucial people to stay in the regiment or make Lindblom fully recovered.

[close]

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Our members mostly used our tags, no tags at all, tags from tournaments or the tag of the inactive 8th which some of them still felt close to. Same with me. I wore my OLD Nr.3 tags... But you asked me if I was already in "a new reg", which was either provocative or pretty stupid.
Also why should I realize you having proof for multiclanning within the CCL? Tbh, right now, I couldn't care less, as people must have used different Steam Accounts and different Synonyms and I couldn't be bothered to babysit players and tell them not to do multiple accounts and check it regularly.

[close]

Spoiler

+1, thank you Stephan, didn't expect that from you ^^
Also I wish for this bitching to stop, but I could not expect Quinn to quit firing against 11e and it's former members.
[close]

It wasn't just Directed at Quinn. You aswell. These petty insults and throwing shade at eachothers regiment is so useless. A community shouldn't be talking other regiments down. We need every single one of them. We are a small community that is shrinking each day. We should focus on welcoming any regiment and player that wishes to try out cavalry. But this attitude surely won't make that happen.

Yeah KGL isn't the best. But fuck it. And yeah 11e disbanded because of issues. But that happens. Move forward now. It just means many players can try something else and I am sure they will figure something out

In the end this wont ruin the fame and glory of the old 11e. Everyone still knows how good the regiment was and we will always remember *Cus my amazing Hall of Fame check it out*

I realise I am not the most upstanding and rolemodel player. Am I a bit of a troll? Absolutely. Can I be a cunt? Absolutely. But in the end I love cavalry just as much as each and everyone of you and have done my best to get people interested in it. Because without players we wouldn't have a community.

Let's focus on keeping this community alive as long as we can. Because it's an amazing community.

- About your point of 11e Multiclanning -

One of your members did indeed do this, and break tournament rules. This was after the 11e disbanded so it's not "Doubleregging" but it's still low that he decided to take a fake name and continue playing.

In the end however this is not Demmes fault. Or any 11e Staff or Members fault. It's that persons fault and no one elses. This shouldn't be used to throw shade at the Regiment or Demme. And should be handled by handing over such proof to the Admins of the Tournament. So please Quinn... Just stop. Show the admins and let them deal with it. Because his wont get us anywhere apart from creating drama and hatred in the community.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 12:34:09 pm by StephanGH »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Board Moderator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 20, 2019, 12:51:57 pm »
It’s nice to see that you all completley ignored Erik when he said to keep this topic friendly.

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #312 on: February 20, 2019, 01:01:55 pm »
I would like to use the moment to shine on the positive things.
No matter what the outcome of any discussion is, if the CCL will end after home-phase or not,

huge thanks to Tardet and Exofrance for creating this tournament for us. Without we wouldnt have had again meaningful cavalry battles with up to 50 participants. Thank you for all the dedication and work you have done for us.

I hope we can have such nice things again in the future.

Thanks of course to the whole staff, including referees and jr. referees, for their involvement aswell.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Board Moderator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 20, 2019, 01:05:56 pm »
I would like to use the moment to shine on the positive things.
No matter what the outcome of any discussion is, if the CCL will end after home-phase or not,

huge thanks to Tardet and Exofrance for creating this tournament for us. Without we wouldnt have had again meaningful cavalry battles with up to 50 participants. Thank you for all the dedication and work you have done for us.

I hope we can have such nice things again in the future.

Thanks of course to the whole staff, including referees and jr. referees, for their involvement aswell.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #314 on: February 20, 2019, 05:58:12 pm »
It’s nice to see that you all completley ignored Erik when he said to keep this topic friendly.

<3