Author Topic: Lacking EU player base  (Read 960 times)

Offline Nico

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jones
  • Side: Union
Lacking EU player base
« on: March 04, 2022, 07:42:37 pm »
Why is there almost no EU player base at all? Only a handful of players playing on EU commander battle.I'm already in my first hour of playing on NA servers and I actually really like this game. But playing with such a high ping is such a turn off. We need to make a collective effort to market this game in Europe.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Lacking EU player base
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 11:30:50 pm »
Because commander battle is boring
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 11:48:32 pm »
Hate to be the one to break it to you but EU wise at least this game is DoA.

The civil war is a period that mostly appeals to Americans history wise. We didn't learn anything about it in the UK nor IS, idk but I assume its probably the same for the other europeans.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 12:54:09 am »

The civil war is a period that mostly appeals to Americans history wise. We didn't learn anything about it in the UK nor IS, idk but I assume its probably the same for the other europeans.
Why is there almost no EU player base at all? Only a handful of players playing on EU commander battle.I'm already in my first hour of playing on NA servers and I actually really like this game. But playing with such a high ping is such a turn off. We need to make a collective effort to market this game in Europe.
Something to note is that the EUs are all playing on the NA server during peak EU hours, people just don't bother moving servers

Offline Nico

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jones
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 01:28:25 am »

Yeahh.. what you're saying is true. In Belgian High schools we also aren't educated about the US civil war (as far as I know, could have or be changed in the future) thus only BCoF and War of Rights appealing to NA right now and us EU's having a larger player base on NW and Holdfast makes sense. What a pity though. I personally have read a lot about the American Civil war in my own free time and I'm really into it. Guess I'll have to continue playing with 100+ ping untill a miracle happens for the EU playerbase. :(

Offline Faultier

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2022, 12:50:30 pm »
To increase the player base in Europe the devs should make an DLC für Napoleonic era or the fans should create an NW-Mod  :)
Verrückte gaben mir das Offizierspatent

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2022, 01:25:58 pm »
I am 100% certain that BCOF will feature some NW either as a mod or a DLC but for now its ACW.

there are EU events to go to but for the public player you are stuck with mostly NA players for now.
unlike NW however you are not as influenced by your ping in-game.