Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 142426 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]
« Reply #1412 on: June 15, 2018, 02:11:17 am »
NAPL Season 1
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1414 on: June 15, 2018, 02:20:49 am »
Spoiler
6-4 vs 30th WIN
2-8 vs Sil LOSS
5-5 vs USMC TIE
6-4 vs 30th WIN
4-6 vs 63e LOSS
5-5 vs 45e TIE
4-6 vs 6teSLR LOSS
4-6 vs 4th LOSS
6-4 vs 32e WIN NANWL
5-5 vs 30th TIENANWL
6-4 vs 30th WIN
6-4 Vs 63e WIN
[close]

These are the ones I'm talking about. Only reason 45e is in there is cause 4th managed to 7-3 and 5-5 them during that time, I don't count the close calls with them later against LG. But 4th was garbage at that time, quite possibly the worst regiment I'd ever been apart of (I still enjoyed my time there tho, still fun guys to play with), they managed to put up the same scores as LG did against pretty much all these regiments and even was 1-1 against the LG.

But I played against these regiments in a good regiment (1er) and a terrible one (4th), so I can say first hand, none of them were good. 1er spent the later part of 2016 stomping every regiment until we disbanded, and when we came back (since that's really what 3eVolt should be called), we picked up where we left off. There was simply nothing impressive about late 2016-2017 regiments.

LG dominated group fights until 1er came back, and even did great against 1er in that department, but LG wasn't as good all-around, hence why when 1er reformed it beat LG 9-1, 7-3, and 7-3. And that was right after LG had won NANWL S7. It wasn't until after 45e merged that LG 7-3'd them back. Again, I don't count the merge against LG, but that happened in like July, and LG disbanded in January of this year + there was a break in like september-october because of Holdfast. After the merge, LG went back and forth with 1er in groupfights still. I'm not saying this is unimpressive, it is impressive. But it's only about as good as 4th/98th ever did for about the same period of time.

So if we're considering LG for a spot in the HoF, I want 4th/98th considered as well  ::)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1415 on: June 15, 2018, 02:53:07 am »
1v1s are irrelevant
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Suns

« Reply #1416 on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:49 am »
45e carried LG.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1417 on: June 15, 2018, 03:40:45 am »
Spoiler
6-4 vs 30th WIN
2-8 vs Sil LOSS
5-5 vs USMC TIE
6-4 vs 30th WIN
4-6 vs 63e LOSS
5-5 vs 45e TIE
4-6 vs 6teSLR LOSS
4-6 vs 4th LOSS
6-4 vs 32e WIN NANWL
5-5 vs 30th TIENANWL
6-4 vs 30th WIN
6-4 Vs 63e WIN
[close]

These are the ones I'm talking about. Only reason 45e is in there is cause 4th managed to 7-3 and 5-5 them during that time, I don't count the close calls with them later against LG. But 4th was garbage at that time, quite possibly the worst regiment I'd ever been apart of (I still enjoyed my time there tho, still fun guys to play with), they managed to put up the same scores as LG did against pretty much all these regiments and even was 1-1 against the LG.

But I played against these regiments in a good regiment (1er) and a terrible one (4th), so I can say first hand, none of them were good. 1er spent the later part of 2016 stomping every regiment until we disbanded, and when we came back (since that's really what 3eVolt should be called), we picked up where we left off. There was simply nothing impressive about late 2016-2017 regiments.

LG dominated group fights until 1er came back, and even did great against 1er in that department, but LG wasn't as good all-around, hence why when 1er reformed it beat LG 9-1, 7-3, and 7-3. And that was right after LG had won NANWL S7. It wasn't until after 45e merged that LG 7-3'd them back. Again, I don't count the merge against LG, but that happened in like July, and LG disbanded in January of this year + there was a break in like september-october because of Holdfast. After the merge, LG went back and forth with 1er in groupfights still. I'm not saying this is unimpressive, it is impressive. But it's only about as good as 4th/98th ever did for about the same period of time.

So if we're considering LG for a spot in the HoF, I want 4th/98th considered as well  ::)
Almost all of those except for the last 2 were in the first 2 months that LG was a regiment when we were still working on improving. One of the reasons the other regiments are in the HoF is because they had to build up to there skill, I'm pretty sure when the 2ndQF, 1stFKI, 63e, and 3eVolt all formed they were not immediately getting all 9-1's and 10-0's, hell there weren't even that many 1v1s back then and the one's that there were was on the old system of best of two maps. (that last part isn't relevant at all don't mind it)

Once the LG figured our stuff out you can see almost everything was a complete stomping, excluding a few linebattles. Groupfighting wise everything pretty much a stomping.

And I know for a fact even when the 12th was at it's prime there were some close 1v1s, for example we almost lost a 1v1 to Pinkertons 58th, a regiment full of native players that had hardly touched NW.

Take a look at the 71st also, most of their wins are stomps much like the LG but they have a good number of close wins and losses to regiments that are no where near them in skill.

You can have all the best players in the game vs a group of shitters and still lose rounds it 1v1s based on the map and if your shots hit or not, what matters in the end is if you can clinch out the win or not.

As for 4th/98th, I wasn't playing during that time so I have no idea

What makes the LG HoF worthy isn't the first few months in existence, it's the last 5-6 months
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:42:48 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Suns

« Reply #1418 on: June 15, 2018, 04:27:46 am »
LG needed 45e to stomp NW.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: June 15, 2018, 04:55:54 am »
Spoiler
6-4 vs 30th WIN
2-8 vs Sil LOSS
5-5 vs USMC TIE
6-4 vs 30th WIN
4-6 vs 63e LOSS
5-5 vs 45e TIE
4-6 vs 6teSLR LOSS
4-6 vs 4th LOSS
6-4 vs 32e WIN NANWL
5-5 vs 30th TIENANWL
6-4 vs 30th WIN
6-4 Vs 63e WIN
[close]

Almost all of those except for the last 2 were in the first 2 months that LG was a regiment when we were still working on improving. One of the reasons the other regiments are in the HoF is because they had to build up to there skill, I'm pretty sure when the 2ndQF, 1stFKI, 63e, and 3eVolt all formed they were not immediately getting all 9-1's and 10-0's, hell there weren't even that many 1v1s back then and the one's that there were was on the old system of best of two maps. (that last part isn't relevant at all don't mind it)

Once the LG figured our stuff out you can see almost everything was a complete stomping, excluding a few linebattles. Groupfighting wise everything pretty much a stomping.

And I know for a fact even when the 12th was at it's prime there were some close 1v1s, for example we almost lost a 1v1 to Pinkertons 58th, a regiment full of native players that had hardly touched NW.

Take a look at the 71st also, most of their wins are stomps much like the LG but they have a good number of close wins and losses to regiments that are no where near them in skill.

You can have all the best players in the game vs a group of shitters and still lose rounds it 1v1s based on the map and if your shots hit or not, what matters in the end is if you can clinch out the win or not.

What makes the LG HoF worthy isn't the first few months in existence, it's the last 5-6 months
That was nowhere near our prime Tico/Breaches had already been gone for 3 months and the regiment was basically dead and it was a hassle to get anyone on to do anything, I think I disbanded it shortly after that linebattle
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1420 on: June 15, 2018, 08:00:04 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
6-4 vs 30th WIN
2-8 vs Sil LOSS
5-5 vs USMC TIE
6-4 vs 30th WIN
4-6 vs 63e LOSS
5-5 vs 45e TIE
4-6 vs 6teSLR LOSS
4-6 vs 4th LOSS
6-4 vs 32e WIN NANWL
5-5 vs 30th TIENANWL
6-4 vs 30th WIN
6-4 Vs 63e WIN
[close]

[close]

You can't compare 2ndQF, 1stFKI, and 3eVolt starting out to LG starting out. All those regiments started out when the game was brand new and people were still figuring everything out. Everyone in LG had experience. It's not like you went on NA1, grabbed a bunch of first-time players, trained them up to win stuff. Furthermore, quite a few of those players had been playing in LG when LG was Neo-Nr37, so it isn't even like their chemistry was that new either. So the excuse of it being early and needing to train doesn't really work.

Stomps
9-1 vs 32e WIN <--- Bad
8-2 vs AEF WIN <--- Bad
9-1 vs USMC WIN <--- Bad
8-2 vs 57th WIN <---Impressive
9-1 vs AEF WIN <---Still bad
9-1 vs 4eGren WIN <--- Mega-Bad (lost to an EU reg)
9-1 vs 4th WIN NANWL <--- Very Bad
10-0 vs USMC WIN NANWL <--- Still Bad
8-2 vs AEF WIN <----Still Bad
10-0 vs LIR WIN NANWL <---Bad
8-2 vs 41st WIN <--- Decent
10-0 vs 39th WIN <--- Terrible
10-0 vs 18e WIN <--- EU
10-0 26e WIN <--- Bottom of the Barrel Bad
10-0 Vth WIN <--- 1st time competitor
10-0 Vs 26e WIN <--- BotB Bad
10-0 Vs 54th WIN <--- 1st time competitor
10-0 Vs 26e WIN <--- BotB Bad
9-1 vs 26e WIN <--- BotB Bad
8-2 vs 91st WIN <--- Good
[close]

Of the 20 stomps, 2 were impressive, 1 was decent, 4 were on the same bottom of the barrel regiment, 2 were on first-time competitors, rest were on objectively bad regiments. The only regiments that existed at the time who could've passed for a League 1 regiment in previous seasons (excluding LG obviously) were, 30th, 57th/45e, and 1er/3eVolt when it reformed. Of those, 30th and 45e were like mid-low level League 1 regiments, and 1er/3eVolt being the only one that could objectively be considered contender-level.
30th Record
6-4 Wn
5-5 Tie
6-4 Win

1v1's:2-1-0

15-8 win
15-9 win

Groupfights:2-0-0

Total:4-1-0
[close]
45e/57th/2pp/85e Record
5-5 Tie
7-3 Win
8-2 Win
6-4 Win
6-4 Win

1v1's:4-1-0

20-8 Win
15-9 Win
15-10 Win
15-12 Win

Groupfights: 4-0-0

Total: 8-1-0
[close]
1er/3eVolt Record
1-9 Loss
5-5 Tie
3-7 Loss
3-7 Loss
7-3 Win

1v1's: 1-1-3

15-13 Win
6-20 Loss
13-20 Loss
15-20 Loss
20-8 Win
15-11 Win
13-15 Loss
19-25 Loss
15-12 Win
5-20 Loss
4-10 Loss
15-7 Win
19-20 Loss
8-20 Loss
15-10 Win
9-20 Loss
20-10 Win

Groupfights: 7-0-10

Total: 8-1-13
[close]

With the record, you posted (plus a tie I added from our record you didn't add to yours) LG's record for 1v1's is 31-4-7, only 13/42 of those were against a worthwhile regiment though. Between the 30th and 45e, LG had 6 wins, 2 ties, 0 losses. But 4/6 wins were 6-4's...and as said, those regiments were like middle-bottom League 1 level. With 1er/3eVolt which could've been a contending regiment, LG was 1-1-3, with their win coming after absorbing one of the only other passable League 1 regiments + some other misc players. They won NAPL S2  on that, and they didn't do anything after that aside from trading groupfight wins with 1er/3eVolt, and stomp 63e + some no name regiments in groupfights, and stomp some bottom of the barrel regiments in 1v1's.

To sum it up, the only regiments that LG ever really stomped were garbage regiments, and any half-decent regiment actually managed to consistently put up a solid fight against them, and having a losing record against a contender-level regiment, reaching contender level themselves after the merge. But everything up to that merge LG would've been considered a high-mid level League 1 regiment.

I don't count the merge against LG, but it did limit the amount of competition in the comp scene, and therefore limited the number of opportunities LG had to showcase their skill. Had the community been bigger (like in S6 when NANWL required 3 Leagues) then I'd be able to have more to go on, but the community was already small, and the merge made it smaller, leaving them only 1 worthwhile regiment to showcase their skill against, and they went even with them.

Sidenote: Although I looked mostly at 1v1's, it's all equally applicable to groupfights, and every win against regiments other than 1er/3eVolt, 30th and 45e/57th is honestly just record padding fluff.

Quote from: Waste-Too-Cool

If that was the case, stacking and bandwagoning regiments wouldn't matter so much. But regiments successes in 1v1's are based on 1)Quality of Leader and 2) Quality of players. If you have "all the best players in the game" and you're losing rounds to garbage players, then your leader is an actual potato, and theirs is Napoleon freakin Bonaparte re-incarnated.

Quote from: Waste-Too-Cool
I try to look at a regiment from start to finish.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1421 on: June 15, 2018, 08:31:26 am »
Who cares? Jesus Christ guys. I hope you guys care about your future kids as much as you do about your online Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars regiments.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #1422 on: June 15, 2018, 08:41:21 am »
Who cares? Jesus Christ guys. I hope you guys care about your future kids as much as you do about your online Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars regiments.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1423 on: June 15, 2018, 08:42:15 am »
Alright kids I'm gonna make a report to prove he 1st RGJ is the best regiment ever
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1424 on: June 15, 2018, 08:47:26 am »
im still salty about things that happened a year ago! this makes that regiment automatically worse than mine even tho we got smacked at the time in the biggest 1v1 in the game, but they merged with another reg how dare they! its almost like our regiment wasn't just 2 super regs for the longest time, shame on them for merging, lets go  complain about them on the thread that's for an all time list. but wait? our leader said they deserve to be on the list? wahh wahh wahh.- 3eVolt oldhead headasses