Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144955 times)

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]
« Reply #1275 on: June 12, 2018, 08:44:39 am »
Can we all agree that we have better things to do than argue about dead regs' and washed up players at 3 am on a Tuesday?

Suns

« Reply #1276 on: June 12, 2018, 08:44:59 am »
losses apoc? sorry man i always come on NW screaming "come catch this FT7" to anyone i find of course im gonna have more losses than most of the NW community because im one of the few who FT7s the most LOL

i brought up all these ft7s and tourny wins even regimental ones as i know if you were in my place you wouldve gotten shit on.

Kovy/Maccle/KOSJ/Havoc would easily destroy you.

DjOverJoy in the 15e GrdP would destroy you too, he barely even plays the game like you but im sure he would LOL

Bill who's in a slump nowadays would even destroy you.

the main point (which you are deflecting) is how come you rate yourself at a 93 yet you don't ft7, you havent "dominated" the game since 2013, you've taken some recent losses, (losing 5-0 in a gf tourny to a team of goofies LMFAO) and you dont even play the game whered all this fake clout come from apoc?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:47:59 am by Suns »

Offline DanteIsKing

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 12, 2018, 08:45:19 am »
Can we all agree that we have better things to do than argue about dead regs' and washed up players at 3 am on a Tuesday?

Yes, read my guide on how to get laid.

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1278 on: June 12, 2018, 08:46:00 am »
This list is heresy why isn't carbonrider 90 rated

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: June 12, 2018, 08:47:11 am »

Yes, read my guide on how to get laid.

As if

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1280 on: June 12, 2018, 08:47:54 am »
Lets be fucking honest here bitches, Culli aka Nugget from the 5th was the best player ever, she could watch terrible movies like teeth and sound like an autistic 12 year old, but still pull bondage, lissa, and alex like prepubescent teens.  Wait we were prepubescent teens FUCK

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #1281 on: June 12, 2018, 08:48:09 am »
everyone says the 12th would be unbeatable yet they reformed under the 2ndQF a year ago and the 2pp (57th/45e) smacked them 6-4 when key players such as me werent even there LOL

if they are so good the 2ndQF wouldve swept all competition no doubt

"they werent in their prime" but it's the same group of guys with additions too they should be able to pull it off
From being someone who played against the 12th, a few if not multiple times, I can say the actual 12th was by far the best regiment of its time and were much better than their counterparts.  There wasn't as much recognition back then for being a god tier melee because it was the start of 7NA groupfighting (NA GF of our time)  and the 12th even before that were able to out melee anyone and any group that tried to touch them.  The 12th came back as the 18th and went to the TNWL finals and the 75th barely scraped by.  They created many players we know today, ffs the 71st is jack shit without the 12th's disband.  If jackie and them had not joined the 71st after they never would have became the force they were today.  If the 12th hadn't been the regiment that everyone wanted to beat then no one would strive to be that good.  I believed like you at 1 time until I faced the 12th my first time and I saw their pure dominance over the NA scene at the time.  I believe the 12th deserve to be up there for multiple reasons, they were one of the only great disciplined regiments back then,  they ruled for years, and they definitely a force to reckon with.  Though the game is getting older and many players do not remember the power of the 12th, they by far are still one of the true creators of competitive NW.  The 12th are much better than any group on this list.  If we could take every player back then in 2013 and bring them too now and let them continue playing and be warm, they would still be 10-0ing everyone that got in their way, or 3-0 back in that time.

Chantakey speaking a lot of truth

I'll say though the thing to remember is the average skill level of the community is constantly rising. I don't think the prime regiments of 2011-2015 would have a good time fighting current day regiments. However you should look at skill as relative and not absolute. The 12th were the first ones to figure the competitive scene out, and they paved the way for all regiments to follow. Would they hold up today? Probably not, but is that because the players are not skilled enough? No, it's that skill rises in parallel with the level of competition and people you practice with.

Bannerlord NW will be interesting, all old gens regiments will return and we will see which ones still have it in them when they put in the hours.

Only thing confusing me is people calling the 12th disciplined. They were the trolls of the day, lol. Though the bar for trolling was a lot lower back then

Offline ~Badger~

• Private
  • lol
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bajur
« Reply #1282 on: June 12, 2018, 08:51:06 am »
can we all just agree that the 26e was the best regiment to ever touch this game?

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1283 on: June 12, 2018, 08:51:19 am »
everyone says the 12th would be unbeatable yet they reformed under the 2ndQF a year ago and the 2pp (57th/45e) smacked them 6-4 when key players such as me werent even there LOL

"they werent in their prime" but it's the same group of guys with additions too they should be able to pull it off
From being someone who played against the 12th, a few if not multiple times, I can say the actual 12th was by far the best regiment of its time and were much better than their counterparts.  There wasn't as much recognition back then for being a god tier melee because it was the start of 7NA groupfighting (NA GF of our time)  and the 12th even before that were able to out melee anyone and any group that tried to touch them.  The 12th came back as the 18th and went to the TNWL finals and the 75th barely scraped by.  They created many players we know today, ffs the 71st is jack shit without the 12th's disband.  If jackie and them had not joined the 71st after they never would have became the force they were today.  If the 12th hadn't been the regiment that everyone wanted to beat then no one would strive to be that good.  I believed like you at 1 time until I faced the 12th my first time and I saw their pure dominance over the NA scene at the time.  I believe the 12th deserve to be up there for multiple reasons, they were one of the only great disciplined regiments back then,  they ruled for years, and they definitely a force to reckon with.  Though the game is getting older and many players do not remember the power of the 12th, they by far are still one of the true creators of competitive NW.  The 12th are much better than any group on this list.  If we could take every player back then in 2013 and bring them too now and let them continue playing and be warm, they would still be 10-0ing everyone that got in their way, or 3-0 back in that time.

Chantakey speaking a lot of truth

I'll say though the thing to remember is the average skill level of the community is constantly rising. I don't think the prime regiments of 2011-2015 would have a good time fighting current day regiments. However you should look at skill as relative and not absolute. The 12th were the first ones to figure the competitive scene out, and they paved the way for all regiments to follow. Would they hold up today? Probably not, but is that because the players are not skilled enough? No, it's that skill rises in parallel with the level of competition and people you practice with.

Bannerlord NW will be interesting, all old gens regiments will return and we will see which ones still have it in them when they put in the hours.

Only thing confusing me is people calling the 12th disciplined. They were the trolls of the day, lol. Though the bar for trolling was a lot lower back then
yeah but 9y was trollier.

Also yeah 12th would have become more into chambering and changed with the times much like we all have.  They were quick at adapting and great players in general.  They would have smacked all kids if they changed with the times and skill goes parallel like it actually does.  If they kept playing the 12th would still be almost undefeated.  I think now they would be a top tier regiment and the 18th proved that.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1284 on: June 12, 2018, 08:52:18 am »
Maccle would easily destroy you.

Pffft.

There is literally a youtube video of me like 7-2ing Maccle on his youtube channel.

Also, you are misunderstanding something. I didn't rate myself 93. Notice how theres no arrows by my name? I was there on Grimsight's list, I just didn't move myself. Because unlike you, I don't need to scream from the rooftops about how good I am for people to know.

Anyways, I am done with your low-tier shit-talking for now as well.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:55:53 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: June 12, 2018, 08:52:55 am »
can we all just agree that the 26e was the best regiment to ever touch this game?

*cough* you mean MoskovGren obviously *cough*

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #1286 on: June 12, 2018, 08:54:10 am »
Again, I say I should be a 98

Suns

« Reply #1287 on: June 12, 2018, 08:54:48 am »

Pffft.

There is literally a youtube video of me like 7-2ing Maccle on his youtube channel.

Also, you are misunderstanding something. I didn't rate myself 93. Notice how theres no arrows by name? I was there on Grimsight's list, I just didn't move myself. Because unlike you, I don't need to scream from the rooftops about how good I am for people to know.

LOLLLL so you finally choose to address my point then decide to dodge me like you dodging current day FT7s, nowadays you against a rusty maccle who hasnt played the game like you the past few months/years would easily destroy you was my point, i recently 7-2'd maccle 2 months ago and he still put up a fight considering he doesnt even play the game anymore

whens the date and time of this supposed 7-2?

i just like pointing out the over-inflated egos of the old gens who dont even play the game and think they made substantial impacts in the melee when their "impact" was negligible
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:56:22 am by Suns »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #1288 on: June 12, 2018, 08:57:27 am »

Pffft.

Also, you are misunderstanding something. I didn't rate myself 93. Notice how theres no arrows by name? I was there on Grimsight's list, I just didn't move myself. Because unlike you, I don't need to scream from the rooftops about how good I am for people to know.

LOLLLL so you finally choose to address my point then decide to dodge me like you dodging current day FT7s, nowadays you against a rusty maccle who hasnt played the game like you the past few months/years would easily destroy you was my point, i recently 7-2'd maccle 2 months ago and he still put up a fight considering he doesnt even play the game anymore

whens the date and time of this supposed 7-2?

i just like pointing out the over-inflated egos of the old gens who dont even play the game and think they made substantial impacts in the melee when their "impact" was negligible

While you're there do Maccle a favor and SMASH THAT FUCKING LIKE BUTTON!

It was also a 7-1

Suns

« Reply #1289 on: June 12, 2018, 09:00:05 am »
hmmm October 5th 2016 im sure ap0c "retired" from the game long before that date though, it can't be him he was gone for 2 years and just came back recently :(

Spoiler
[close]

yo vetro dont be sending me crybaby memes when i made you cry on ts like a bitch twice after exposing you LMFAO