Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 553495 times)

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2460 on: April 04, 2017, 05:45:44 pm »
17? And you are not the only viper to bless this game. Don't be cocky and presume things.
Cocky? bitch shut the fuck up you know for a fucking fact I can beat your ass anywhere anytime so can anyone else we've seen it stop getting into my business please and thank you!.  :o
Don't post here anymore.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #2461 on: April 04, 2017, 08:10:34 pm »
Um  leaderboards are down. Anyone else got that prob?

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: April 05, 2017, 01:14:18 am »
17? And you are not the only viper to bless this game. Don't be cocky and presume things.
Cocky? bitch shut the fuck up you know for a fucking fact I can beat your ass anywhere anytime so can anyone else we've seen it stop getting into my business please and thank you!.  :o

Viper=MATT=Bill

Viper.is.Bill????
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2463 on: April 05, 2017, 01:45:57 am »
im bill

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #2464 on: April 05, 2017, 03:08:38 am »
Um  leaderboards are down. Anyone else got that prob?
Yes, been trying to resolve it for awhile now.

Offline mmarchi

• Volunteer
  • MemememememeMMARCHI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MMARCHI*WORSTNA
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2465 on: April 05, 2017, 04:38:12 am »
Name under which you were banned: MmarchiWORST_NA
What was happening when you got banned: I yelled "yay no admin" after the admin left. Then I punched an enemy and got permabanned(Which I am very sorry for).
Time, date, and timezone:4/4/17 about 10:30 EST
User Identification Number: 637717
Former regiments: SgtMaj in 23rd, 6tes, Nr. 7, 20thED, 75th, Irish Legion, and 2tes.
Pro Memer and Juke master

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2466 on: April 05, 2017, 04:46:16 am »
Name under which you were banned: MmarchiWORST_NA
What was happening when you got banned: I yelled "yay no admin" after the admin left. Then I punched an enemy and got permabanned(Which I am very sorry for).
Time, date, and timezone:4/4/17 about 10:30 EST
User Identification Number: 637717
Delaying, slurring, refusing to change unit, punching.. that's more than just a yell.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline mmarchi

• Volunteer
  • MemememememeMMARCHI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: April 05, 2017, 04:57:53 am »
I really don't want to argue but:
Delaying - not everyone can be at their computer 24/7
Refusing to change unit - yes i was sailor and then i changed to marine when i was aked
Slurring - yeah i did but we are all grownups and i did not slurr specifically at anyone
Former regiments: SgtMaj in 23rd, 6tes, Nr. 7, 20thED, 75th, Irish Legion, and 2tes.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: April 05, 2017, 05:09:16 am »
Well for 1) no one is asking you to be. Crouching while your teammates are fighting is "delaying". Taking time to spew shit at people while your teammates die is "delaying". 2) You told me to fuck off or something like that, asked me why you needed to change, switched teams and went sailor again. So only after you were slayed twice did you change, and it wasn't really out of the kindness of your heart, and 3) we aren't all grownups (you included, I think) and a slur is a slur no matter the intended recipient.

I'll be here all week.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #2469 on: April 05, 2017, 08:14:13 am »
I really don't want to argue but:
Delaying - not everyone can be at their computer 24/7
Refusing to change unit - yes i was sailor and then i changed to marine when i was aked
Slurring - yeah i did but we are all grownups and i did not slurr specifically at anyone
Grown ups or not, that doesn't give you the right to use words that put down other groups of people, take that shit elsewhere.

Offline mmarchi

• Volunteer
  • MemememememeMMARCHI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: April 05, 2017, 02:03:08 pm »
Well for 1) no one is asking you to be. Crouching while your teammates are fighting is "delaying". Taking time to spew shit at people while your teammates die is "delaying". 2) You told me to fuck off or something like that, asked me why you needed to change, switched teams and went sailor again. So only after you were slayed twice did you change, and it wasn't really out of the kindness of your heart, and 3) we aren't all grownups (you included, I think) and a slur is a slur no matter the intended recipient.

I'll be here all week.

If i really did do these things... where is the proof. You cannot just acuse me of all this stuff and not have any proof. Because I certainly do not remember telling you to fuck off or crouching in the middle of a gf round.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 02:07:13 pm by mmarchi »

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #2471 on: April 05, 2017, 02:44:49 pm »
Oh boy. People never learn.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: April 05, 2017, 04:03:25 pm »
Your memory =/ truth
Remember that

Offline mmarchi

• Volunteer
  • MemememememeMMARCHI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: April 05, 2017, 04:05:46 pm »
Your memory =/ truth
Remember that

It works both ways

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: April 05, 2017, 04:56:26 pm »
Your memory =/ truth
Remember that

It works both ways
You're saying my memory is wrong? Well sadly for you, this isn't innocent until proven guilty, it's banned until requested, so...