Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 552944 times)

Offline [45e]Grd_Swift

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2595 on: April 30, 2017, 05:37:46 pm »
Name: Daddy Swift (commonly reffered to as Father or God of Chambers) aka (Tupac from the grave)

Why I should be admin: I am highly respected in the NA community and feared by the EU community

Skillset: Mastered stun chambers and blocking

Refferences: Godfried, Kovy, Dante, MATT, Zzehth, Zen, and Jackie have all said I'm one of the best duelist of this Era if not THE BEST

Hieght and Weight: 5'0 195 lbs. (15% body fat, pretty much all muscle) allows me to stab quicker since my center of gravity is low

Admin to replace and Why?: Theodin- I respect Theodin he was a pioneer in melee for 2013 I couldn't beat him but I cam close (7-5) when I was in 63e, furthermore, Theodins temper is too short and he punches ppl mid game but doesn't ban hisself (he cheats the rules) furthermore, I already know the admin password so I'm halfway there already but Theodin sorry buddy our time is up as I predicted.....furthermore: my list of ppl who agree with me signed by themselves as proof-

Dante (Legend who beat almost everyone in ft7) (currently in Hall of Fame)
Zzehth (my teacher, he retired but is in Hall of fame)
Jackie (my teachers comrade, highly respected in NA and EU reminds me of myself)
Pedro (Emprer of Autism)
Suns (my student) [has autism and elephant titus]
MATT (exposed many legends in 2016 is apart of the MATT, Dante and Swift alliance) aka (MDS)
Winters (has almost mastered chambers)
Jaiden (pretty good meme, my youngest student)
Zen (commander of 63e, businessman and MMA fighter like myself)
Steven (white gloves dancing master, he taught me how to dougie)
Krastinov (one of the few good admins in NA GF, we go way back to 63e glory days)
Viper (another on of my students) [bipolar, mental diffeciencies including: dyslexia, brain tumors, and mental retardation]
Label (head moderator and respected member of community by all)
SintraBean (lowkey one of the best trolls that has come across NA, highly respected and feared by 63e and many such regiments)
Anthony (leader of AEF, started from the bottom now hes there, we go way back to when I first started meleeing as a baby swift)
AsianP (highly respected, graduated recently from being my student to becoming a senior student...congrats buddy love ya)
Tizoc (underrated melee, could 7-0 suns and viper if he chose, good friend)
Nathan (the real MVP, saved me from permas in 63e like 6 times)
SaintG (supern*g 2.0, hockey expert and has smashed Ruby and Bunny in 63e several  times)

.....I could go on but you get the point, many want me as admin, I have spoken so make it happen or there will be consequences to your negligence towards Daddy Swift

You have 24 hours to comply.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2596 on: April 30, 2017, 06:08:54 pm »
Name: Daddy Swift (commonly reffered to as Father or God of Chambers) aka (Tupac from the grave)

Why I should be admin: I am highly respected in the NA community and feared by the EU community

Refferences: Godfried, Kovy, Dante, MATT, Zzehth, Zen, and Jackie have all said I'm one of the best duelist of this Era if not THE BEST

Hieght and Weight: 5'0 195 lbs. (15% body fat, pretty much all muscle) allows me to stab quicker since my center of gravity is low

Admin to replace and Why?: Theodin- I respect Theodin he was a pioneer in melee for 2013 I couldn't beat him but I cam close (7-5) when I was in 63e, furthermore, Theodins temper is too short and he punches ppl mid game but doesn't ban hisself (he cheats the rules) furthermore, I already know the admin password so I'm halfway there already but Theodin sorry buddy our time is up as I predicted.....furthermore: my list of ppl who agree with me signed by themselves as proof-

Jackie (my teachers comrade, highly respected in NA and EU reminds me of myself)
Pedro (Emprer of Autism)
MATT (exposed many legends in 2016 is apart of the MATT, Dante and Swift alliance) aka (MDS)
Krastinov (one of the few good admins in NA GF, we go way back to 63e glory days)
Viper (another on of my students) [bipolar, mental diffeciencies including: dyslexia, brain tumors, and mental retardation]
SintraBean (lowkey one of the best trolls that has come across NA, highly respected and feared by 63e and many such regiments)
Anthony (leader of AEF, started from the bottom now hes there, we go way back to when I first started meleeing as a baby swift)
AsianP (highly respected, graduated recently from being my student to becoming a senior student...congrats buddy love ya)
SaintG (supern*g 2.0, hockey expert and has smashed Ruby and Bunny in 63e several  times)

.....I could go on but you get the point, many want me as admin, I have spoken so make it happen or there will be consequences to your negligence towards Daddy Swift

Is meme right

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2597 on: April 30, 2017, 06:36:56 pm »
Expected

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2598 on: April 30, 2017, 07:58:30 pm »
What a short fellow
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2599 on: April 30, 2017, 08:24:55 pm »

Pedro (Emprer of Autism)

Or what?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: April 30, 2017, 09:58:16 pm »
Damn

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #2601 on: May 01, 2017, 07:19:44 am »

Pedro (Emprer of Autism)

LOL

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: May 01, 2017, 09:15:41 am »
Wow swift, i actually cried. You forgot to mention my crouching tiger stance which left you balls hanging 99% of the time

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: May 01, 2017, 11:13:23 pm »
Name of the person causing trouble:[34e]Sdt_Vetro
Nature of their offense:Slurs
Time and date of their offense:~5.EST.5/1/17
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.:Noen
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline [45e]Grd_Swift

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: May 02, 2017, 12:44:25 am »

Pedro (Emprer of Autism)

Or what?

I don't think you understand. I wasn't asking, nor was this a meme. I have friends in high places buddy, and respect in many regiments. Do you have any clue how many cadets in 63e I've taught how to defend themselves ? Yeah, didn't think so. If I put a 20k bounty on your head the police would find nothing but chicken feathers, soap, and a bloody mess on the carpet. It's been 48 hours almost. Give me the position before I send one of my lil n*ggas to go AWOL on your mommas house.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: May 02, 2017, 12:51:32 am »
Still think EU groupfighting is better and good memes Swift.

|Viper|

« Reply #2606 on: May 02, 2017, 02:04:56 am »
Name under which you were banned: [34e]Sdt_*Vetro*
What was happening when you got banned: I slured
Time, date, and timezone: Time- 5est,5/1/17,Central
User Identification Number: 1236904

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: May 02, 2017, 02:35:33 am »

Pedro (Emprer of Autism)

Or what?

I don't think you understand. I wasn't asking, nor was this a meme. I have friends in high places buddy, and respect in many regiments. Do you have any clue how many cadets in 63e I've taught how to defend themselves ? Yeah, didn't think so. If I put a 20k bounty on your head the police would find nothing but chicken feathers, soap, and a bloody mess on the carpet. It's been 48 hours almost. Give me the position before I send one of my lil n*ggas to go AWOL on your mommas house.
NA_Groupfighting doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: May 02, 2017, 02:36:36 am »
Name under which you were banned: [34e]Sdt_*Vetro*
What was happening when you got banned: I slured
Time, date, and timezone: Time- 5est,5/1/17,Central
User Identification Number: 1236904
Quote this on May 15th for your unban.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: May 02, 2017, 02:38:12 am »
Swift how much did we bet you wouldn't unseat me? :D