Author Topic: What happened to NW?  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Kampfkeks

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
What happened to NW?
« on: March 16, 2019, 12:16:00 am »
Hey about 2 Years ago i was playing this game very active in a Regiment and played competitive too. After this long time i wanted to rejoin my old and favourite regiment again and it seems like it doesnt exist anymore. So i was looking around for other german regiments but looks like the scene is dead ( i still love this game and i wanted to go back :'( ) . What happened in this short time?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: What happened to NW?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 12:55:51 am »
The NW scene is still very lively on the EU side, yes a lot of long term regiments have died but there are still a good few around and a lot of events (tournaments, 1v1s, gfs, linebattles, etc). In regards to the German sides of things I think there are only a few 'German speaking' regiments nowadays the main one being the 23rd or you also have the 2tesGFR. 2ndHess is also German but I believe that it's no longer German speaking as they have a few non Germans now.

In regards to the German community VonBergen leads the largest regiment and I'm sure he'd be able to tell you more than I can about the German community, or what remains of it. :)

2 years is quite a long time when you consider the DLC has been out for just over 6 years now so the community is of course in decline but it's still got a reasonable life ahead of it unless BannerLord actually comes out.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 09:41:35 am »
Hey about 2 Years ago i was playing this game very active in a Regiment and played competitive too. After this long time i wanted to rejoin my old and favourite regiment again and it seems like it doesnt exist anymore. So i was looking around for other german regiments but looks like the scene is dead ( i still love this game and i wanted to go back :'( ) . What happened in this short time?

No offense, but did you look at our regimental board?
Besides these, there are many Regiments which aren't that active in FSE, e. g. the majority of the Kaiserliches Heer or the KB 4. IR
We're still one of the largest and most active subcommunities  ::) Just send Bergen or me a PM if you need any help!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 03:44:19 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Norwegian13

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 06:10:48 pm »
Do not argue against a moderator's decision. Cleaned up the off-topic posts, let's get the thread back on track. If you are unhappy with a moderator's decision and would like to appeal it, take it up with senior forum staff. Contact information can be found on this thread.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:13:28 pm by Noorwegian »

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 08:17:16 pm »
The NW scene is still very lively on the EU side, yes a lot of long term regiments have died but there are still a good few around and a lot of events (tournaments, 1v1s, gfs, linebattles, etc). In regards to the German sides of things I think there are only a few 'German speaking' regiments nowadays the main one being the 23rd or you also have the 2tesGFR. 2ndHess is also German but I believe that it's no longer German speaking as they have a few non Germans now.

In regards to the German community VonBergen leads the largest regiment and I'm sure he'd be able to tell you more than I can about the German community, or what remains of it. :)

2 years is quite a long time when you consider the DLC has been out for just over 6 years now so the community is of course in decline but it's still got a reasonable life ahead of it unless BannerLord actually comes out.
The German Community has still a good amount of people.

To add a few regiments to Herishey list we still have the kk and the 2Lr, two of the oldest regiments in this game (2Lr as the son of the 2Lhr) who have every class. Apart from that with the Nr4 and the Nr6 we have 2 of the best cav-Regiments existing. Regarding competitive Infantery Herishey missed out the in my opinion best german Regiement at the moment, the Nr13.

So even when we complain a lot about missing skill and stuff we are still one of the most active communitys this game has.