Author Topic: IRE/GB ACTIVE player rankings [26/10]  (Read 32646 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: GB/IRE ACTIVE player rankings [15/03] [New]
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2019, 02:51:17 pm »
this list is currently just starting point, many people are subject to change... i'm thinking of changing it each week or maybe every fortnight.

I have tried my absolute hardest not to be bias, if it looks that way then it was not intentional, like rikkert said i have just played with them more...

On the Matt topic, i will stand up for what i gave him since he is new to gf team scene to most people but has consistently carried or finished top 3 in all regimental gfs from my time with him in 33rd all the way through 18th to now.

On water, it was hard to rate him accurately since he is inconsistent and can troll sometimes and that makes him harder to rate, same with many others too.

A lot of players are maybe 0.5p - 1.5p off what they should be, but may i remind u that it is their current performances not all time and it is my opinion from what i have seen. obviously i can't watch every match, everyday.

Matt is actually v. good I agree but I haven't seen him do anything in any tournys so I don't know how good he is when it counts and against a team that is super tryharding FYI. Water is actually v. good he just plays like trash 99 percent of the time trolling/having fun. When he try hards easily 88p. Bagins is too low but he is not playing so idk. (Shouldnt be rated IMO)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2019, 02:54:39 pm »
this list is currently just starting point, many people are subject to change... i'm thinking of changing it each week or maybe every fortnight.

I have tried my absolute hardest not to be bias, if it looks that way then it was not intentional, like rikkert said i have just played with them more...

On the Matt topic, i will stand up for what i gave him since he is new to gf team scene to most people but has consistently carried or finished top 3 in all regimental gfs from my time with him in 33rd all the way through 18th to now.

On water, it was hard to rate him accurately since he is inconsistent and can troll sometimes and that makes him harder to rate, same with many others too.

A lot of players are maybe 0.5p - 1.5p off what they should be, but may i remind u that it is their current performances not all time and it is my opinion from what i have seen. obviously i can't watch every match, everyday.

Finally, don't be afraid to tell me your opinion and why, just make it a reasonable argument rather than complaining and i will consider or possibly discuss it with people :)
IF it is off current form then what if i told you golden in both semi finals when we got knocked out with chimpz went  around 3-14 combined (no offence) and Bagins carried jedi to win there first tourny and was a key part in wicked winning? Yet Golden is 92 and Bagins is 86.5?  Golden did not exactly play bad in those two semi finals and defo didnt put in a 3-14 performance but still, can't be 92p at that kd with the little influence he had whereas with Bagins he carried weaker teams than ChimpZ to win twice? IMO BTW
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2019, 02:55:42 pm »
Water way to low

Btw I'll do Swiss ranking
haha nice want to see it fast ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2019, 02:57:47 pm »
How is it biased towards 15th. Fucking bidbig maverick being below hunted and mons is a joke. Firefly below matt is also interesting to say the least.
Probs over exaggeration but water being that low with Matt above him, Irish being 88 and him even having scottish/french ppl on a ENG/IRE list.
Well yeah, id say most people agree that matt is too high. Its just ryans opinion tho, it's understandable that he rates his friends higher.
This is where i link in 15th and Ireland as its his personal experience and this is why its unintentionally biased towards them.
He isn't in 15th though?
ngl u got me here but i was sure its the same group of people he hangs with or has played with, maybe not?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2019, 02:58:10 pm »

Finally, don't be afraid to tell me your opinion and why, just make it a reasonable argument rather than complaining and i will consider or possibly discuss it with people :)
IF it is off current form then what if i told you golden in both semi finals when we got knocked out with chimpz went  around 3-14 combined (no offence) and Bagins carried jedi to win there first tourny and was a key part in wicked winning? Yet Golden is 92 and Bagins is 86.5?  Golden did not exactly play bad in those two semi finals and defo didnt put in a 3-14 performance but still, can't be 92p at that kd with the little influence he had whereas with Bagins he carried weaker teams than ChimpZ to win twice? IMO BTW

Also nice massive contradicting yourself basically making your whole LOL 3-14 argument invalid.

Ok combining scores is retarded also that k/d is wrong. and in 4v4 I was 1st picked once legit other time I lagged out and died and was teleporting/dcing. Every other time im 2v1ed on 3v4 so that is stupid. Tz0 match I cameback we brought it 6-6 and you retardley die and lose us the match. Yeah bagins is 86.5 which is stupid as hell I JUST SAID THAT BEFORE. But comparing my random k/d from 2 random matches as evidence again is retarded .
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:04:09 pm by Golden. »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2019, 02:58:46 pm »
Butler would be 92 if that was the case tbf

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2019, 03:04:42 pm »
Ryan do you ever go positive in gfs

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2019, 03:08:28 pm »
Ryan do you ever go positive in gfs

Pipe down discount Sadman

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2019, 03:09:29 pm »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2019, 03:11:56 pm »
To try and answer u all in one general response...
A) I already said golden and python may be overrated and are subject for adjustment.
B) Bagins is a great player but a little inactive right now, I see him more on NA than I do on EU but he even carries there, also subject to adjustment.
C) pls remember this list is based of the last month of competitive NW and I like to include regimental gfs too as well as tournaments, because some people excel in big group fights due to having good positioning and partner switching.  whereas they may be a weaker dueler which makes there scores in things like 4v4s worse because it can end up being 4 duels or two 2v2s.
D) as said before water is great it's just hard to rate him when he is messing around 99% of the time.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2019, 03:14:10 pm »

Also nice massive contradicting yourself basically making your whole LOL 3-14 argument invalid.

Ok combining scores is retarded also that k/d is wrong. and in 4v4 I was 1st picked once legit other time I lagged out and died and was teleporting/dcing. Every other time im 2v1ed on 3v4 so that is stupid. Tz0 match I cameback we brought it 6-6 and you retardley die and lose us the match. Yeah bagins is 86.5 which is stupid as hell I JUST SAID THAT BEFORE. But comparing my random k/d from 2 random matches as evidence again is retarded .
It was purely highlighting your rough k/d and i stated it wasnt that bad a performance as the k/d made it look but it wasnt a 92p top player performance? aint no contradiction! Just trying to say that Bagins has played the past two tournaments like you, yet he is rated 5.5 below you yet he carried his team who was significantly weaker than ours and you didnt have enough impact at best for us to warrant 92p. No offence just saying what i think and i dont think its too far fetched to say that?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2019, 03:16:06 pm »
Spoiler

It was purely highlighting your rough k/d and i stated it wasnt that bad a performance as the k/d made it look but it wasnt a 92p top player performance? aint no contradiction! Just trying to say that Bagins has played the past two tournaments like you, yet he is rated 5.5 below you yet he carried his team who was significantly weaker than ours and you didnt have enough impact at best for us to warrant 92p. No offence just saying what i think and i dont think its too far fetched to say that?
[close]
I know exactly what u are saying vol, just the way you have worded it is awful haha but I get you fam

Again, any constructive criticism will be considered, anything that just looks like moaning will be ignored.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2019, 03:17:42 pm »
B) Bagins is a great player but a little inactive right now, I see him more on NA than I do on EU but he even carries there, also subject to adjustment.
Louisss/Rivers/Cookiee/lonedoge/Butler/FwuffyPeritz at minimum play less than bagins !

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2019, 03:22:10 pm »
Louisss/Rivers/Cookiee/lonedoge/Butler/FwuffyPeritz at minimum play less than bagins !
Louis is active,  cookie is definitely active I play with him most days, lonedoge is active for Jedi's and chimpz just not active on pub servers. Butler I added since he has come to the last 5/7 gfs my reg and gf team have had, if he was more active he would be best IRE with grela, fwuffyPeritz is very inactive for sure but plays major tournaments for Ireland, so it felt like the right choice to add him there too. And errrr rivers comes and goes, another person who is rated lower due to their RECENT activity.

Hope that clears up my opinion on those particular players for u vol.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2019, 03:30:04 pm »
Louis is active,  cookie is definitely active I play with him most days, lonedoge is active for Jedi's and chimpz just not active on pub servers. Butler I added since he has come to the last 5/7 gfs my reg and gf team have had, if he was more active he would be best IRE with grela, fwuffyPeritz is very inactive for sure but plays major tournaments for Ireland, so it felt like the right choice to add him there too. And errrr rivers comes and goes, another person who is rated lower due to their RECENT activity.

Hope that clears up my opinion on those particular players for u vol.
Cookiee i guess but in terms of it being called a ACTIVE list, having ppl like rivers/fwuffyperitz/butler on  it just removes to purpose of this list so its probs best to refine it to people who have actively played recently in the past few tournaments or in consistent gfs recently?