Author Topic: 14 Pułk Kirasjerów  (Read 10121 times)

Offline Patrykus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14pk_Darth_Patrykus
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 14 Pułk Kirasjerów
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2016, 09:22:27 pm »
This is still 14pk, I dont made new regiment. I have to do new group on steam, because Patrykus was kicked me in old steam group of 14pk

I believe this post shows everybody who really owns the real 14pk and who is a thief.

Mr Tiki, please, check the private message I have sent you with all the evidence you need in this matter.

Offline DarkSabaton

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2016, 09:51:28 pm »

,, who is a thief. "- You're talking about yourself ?
,, I have sent you with all the evidence you need in this matter. " What evidence ? Evidence for not having brain and trying to down 14pkat all cost?

Offline Patrykus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2016, 09:57:41 pm »

,, who is a thief. "- You're talking about yourself ?
,, I have sent you with all the evidence you need in this matter. " What evidence ? Evidence for not having brain and trying to down 14pkat all cost?

How could I possibly steal something that belongs to me? Sabaton, try to at least appear as grown up person and stop this insulting. If you have something interesting to say, do it and show us some facts with evidence.

If you analise previous posts, all you had given us were half - truths without any evidence, We have provided all links to original steam group, the original thread etc.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:00:37 pm by Patrykus »

Offline DarkSabaton

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2016, 10:18:39 pm »
,, How could I possibly steal something that belongs to me? " You give me power in 14pk so your words for this moment are big shit. Very well, you can continue you lying, but all rights to 14pk is my in this moment  :) :) :) 

Offline Patrykus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2016, 12:13:33 am »
It looks like you're having serious comprehention problems and clearly, from what I see in your post, some serious mental issues. It looks like you hear me but don't listen. You read my posts (I hope) yet you don't even try to understand. Maybe if you stopped for a few minutes and took a moment to at least correct your posts (it looks like you type it in a hurry, without thinking), you could be able to understand more and maybe, we could avoid this shitstorm. I'm not going to discuss it with you further in this thread because you clearly don't posses enough inteligence to continue this conversation with me. Instead, I'm open to discussing everything that happens here with administration so we can finally put an end to destroying the reputation of this once great regiment by you.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2016, 02:08:39 am »
poland best land so far but poland cant into space if still fight himself ;_;

from an external point of view, i'd say same as archer. patrykus maybe gave rights to Sabaton, but fatrykus is still the owner of 14pk, and Sabaton can't claim what the old 14pk did, neither the name

one leave ma nugga, o kurwa!!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 02:14:10 am by Subliz »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2016, 02:36:08 pm »
poland best land so far but poland cant into space if still fight himself ;_;

from an external point of view, i'd say same as archer. patrykus maybe gave rights to Sabaton, but fatrykus is still the owner of 14pk, and Sabaton can't claim what the old 14pk did, neither the name

one leave ma nugga, o kurwa!!!
1+ But Patrykus should know to whom he gives the rights for the "old" 14pk.
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Matim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14pk_Matim
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2016, 05:40:27 pm »
Nobody ever told me that I'm no longer the colonel (!admiral) of 14pk in the first place. Patrykus told me that he will give the rank to Sabaton and he will teach him how to lead a regiment. I was not quite active at that period (school, exams etc.) and I did not oppose, there was a chance Sabaton would bring a second wind to 14pk, although it was indeed surprising for me that Patrykus wants an almost completely inexperienced man (even now he relies fully on the support of people who had problems with the old 14pk in the first place, Zbaraski and Jan) to lead 14pk. Unfortunately, after one battle he became inactive (that was his first battle to command, he did not do well and some members flamed him, that's discouraging). Nonetheless he retained his rank, I retained mine, Patrykus retained his, as the senior colonel.

The argument of "being nominated a colonel by Patrykus" has some strength, nonetheless Patrykus did not sign an inheritance document in the court by doing so. This is a game and internet community, the fact that Sabaton has absolutely nothing to do with the old 14pk (god forbid old 14pk's officer staff) should automatically deny him the right to claim that regiment, their achievements, even more when there are old members, old officers claming it and/or supporting us (long list with notable names of Patrykus, Me, Makos, Vanguard, and the most important, Tibu)

I would understand this drama much more if an important member of the old 14pk claimed the right to it, like Warder or even present here former NCO, Jan. But having Sabaton, claming for himself (after splitting with us) the legacy of the old 14pk when the officers deny it to him is a kind of a joke. This reminds me of people creating new 92nds, 91sts whilst the mentioned regiments still existed.

I've already messaged the admin (Shadow), informing him about the trial of imposture, so far he did not bother to respond, therefore I'd like to ask you guys to inform known to you moderators to analize this long-lasting shitstorm and put an end to this drama.
The solution I opt for is locking/deleting this thread for so long until the owner decides to change the regiment's name for a one not already claimed as well as stops claming the achievements belonging to an already existing regiment as his own.

Here is the link to the thread of the regiment being imposed https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=409.0

Best wishes
Matim

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2016, 02:46:35 am »
Locking thread - get it straight please and then PM me with the decision; thank you.

Shadow
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!