Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20494 times)

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2021, 01:06:00 pm »
Americans discussing covid  ;D

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2021, 01:15:54 pm »
The real issue is mouth breathers not covid.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2021, 01:24:47 pm »
I thank this Virus for showing us who is actually retarded
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2021, 02:41:13 pm »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2021, 02:56:50 pm »
natural selection bro if you dont wanna die just take your vitamin d supplements

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2021, 03:10:57 pm »
COVID was just another plan in our governments history. Back in 1982 there was a book that talked about certain thing the US government was going to do to its population/people over time and one of those being COVID (remember this book was published in 1982 and no I don't remember the name of the book) and the publisher of this book got into a "car wreck"  ::) and the book was bought out by a government official who then changed the book a bit and republished it in 1989. I'm telling you this was pretty much all sorted out in a timeline. Not only was COVID talked about in the book but 9/11, Osama Bin Big Laden, and microchips were talked about. I'm not saying COVID is fake by any means it's a real thing but isn't kind of funny how the government put lockdowns in place for a virus you have a 99.7% chance of living from? Just my thoughts.

At the end of the day I think it's just a media jerk off circle and they're scaring the public on purpose because they're paid by the US government to do so. I don't see why the COVID vaccine needs a chip in it. I've never seen any other vaccine use a chip but I could be wrong. I think they're seeing what the masses would do when this was announced to strike fear so when the new world order comes... well, they'll be prepared and know what's going to happen. I'm not a tinfoil hat idiot either I just added it all up and this is just what I think.

99.7% chance of living
World wide lockdowns
Vaccine with chips
Media spewing it out of proportion (everyone has a phone, pc, etc...) so everyone has access to the media

I'd put this in the 15th_YR golden quotes channel but its too long of a post. Can you shorten it down to a couple of retarded quotes for me please?

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2021, 09:08:49 am »
COVID was just another plan in our governments history. Back in 1982 there was a book that talked about certain thing the US government was going to do to its population/people over time and one of those being COVID (remember this book was published in 1982 and no I don't remember the name of the book) and the publisher of this book got into a "car wreck"  ::) and the book was bought out by a government official who then changed the book a bit and republished it in 1989. I'm telling you this was pretty much all sorted out in a timeline. Not only was COVID talked about in the book but 9/11, Osama Bin Big Laden, and microchips were talked about. I'm not saying COVID is fake by any means it's a real thing but isn't kind of funny how the government put lockdowns in place for a virus you have a 99.7% chance of living from? Just my thoughts.

At the end of the day I think it's just a media jerk off circle and they're scaring the public on purpose because they're paid by the US government to do so. I don't see why the COVID vaccine needs a chip in it. I've never seen any other vaccine use a chip but I could be wrong. I think they're seeing what the masses would do when this was announced to strike fear so when the new world order comes... well, they'll be prepared and know what's going to happen. I'm not a tinfoil hat idiot either I just added it all up and this is just what I think.

99.7% chance of living
World wide lockdowns
Vaccine with chips
Media spewing it out of proportion (everyone has a phone, pc, etc...) so everyone has access to the media

wow, just wow. OK y'all lets unpack this 👏

So first of all Tr*mp is a heckin racist so you'll be receiving a downvote for racism (try being a decent fucking human being)

2. You cant just question the media like that. The media has many beautiful Jewish reporters that are oppressed by wh*te nazi's like you
ITS LITTERALY CALLED FREEDOM OF THE PRESS SWEETIE  💅✨ ;)

3. WEAR A FUCKING MASK AND STAY INSIDE <------ its literally this easy, I know it may be hard for you since you didnt go to college and receive an unbearable amount of debt for a sociology degree like the rest of us, but let me make this easy for you dumb rednecks out there. PUT ON A MASK!!! :)

And no, the immense growth of the big tech companies that push the same agenda as me has nothing to do with this at all. Just stay inside, watch netflix, give Jeff Bezos more money, and order door dash like the good little consumer you are

4. sub to my onlyfans 🤗✨✨

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2021, 09:22:16 am »

99.7% chance of living
World wide lockdowns
Vaccine with chips

wow, just wow. OK y'all lets unpack this 👏

So first of all Tr*mp is a heckin racist so you'll be receiving a downvote for racism (try being a decent fucking human being)

2. You cant just question the media like that. The media has many beautiful Jewish reporters that are oppressed by wh*te nazi's like you
ITS LITTERALY CALLED FREEDOM OF THE PRESS SWEETIE  💅✨ ;)

3. WEAR A FUCKING MASK AND STAY INSIDE <------ its literally this easy, I know it may be hard for you since you didnt go to college and receive an unbearable amount of debt for a sociology degree like the rest of us, but let me make this easy for you dumb rednecks out there. PUT ON A MASK!!! :)

And no, the immense growth of the big tech companies that push the same agenda as me has nothing to do with this at all. Just stay inside, watch netflix, give Jeff Bezos more money, and order door dash like the good little consumer you are

4. sub to my onlyfans 🤗✨✨

😐

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2021, 01:40:56 am »
scamdemic that's all it is. Hit the gym, get jacked and tanned, supplement with Vit D and zinc and you'll be fine. 99.98%

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2021, 05:39:53 pm »
scamdemic that's all it is. Hit the gym, get jacked and tanned, supplement with Vit D and zinc and you'll be fine. 99.98%
Damn, should have told all those old people to get tanned, I knew we forgot something. Instead of building ventilators we should have been building tanning beds, if only I could turn back time to change the course of history!

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2021, 05:51:07 pm »
Hot take - If you're scared of the virus, stay at home isolated, vaccinate yourself and let people live their lives instead of forcing masks and vaccines down our throats.

You are responsible for your own health.

Pussies.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2021, 05:53:18 pm »
Hot take - If you're scared of the virus, stay at home isolated, vaccinate yourself and let people live their lives instead of forcing masks and vaccines down our throats.

Pussies.

fucking retard

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2021, 05:57:33 pm »

Pussies.
I don't think the majority of people are scared of the virus, I think people are more concerned for the people that might die like the elderly and people with preexisting conditions.
I don't see how wearing a mask and taking a vaccine is worth whining about if we can save lives.

Actually I'm sorry, I forgot that the far-right hates old people and the weak.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 06:00:22 pm by Furrnox »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2021, 06:10:17 pm »

Pussies.

fucking retard

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2021, 06:16:47 pm »
Wrong.

Read my post again.

I prefer the elderly folk than the youth and the elderly should stay at home. You are not saving anyone's life. The left wing loves to keep a moral highground to compensate for their personal failures and glorify losers because they are relatable.

Used to be far left myself. Not a good place to be. I am not right wing either, and my post was not political. I don't meddle in politics, the government will save neither me nor you, only you are responsible for your life. The government doesn't give a shit about you. Take it to heart.