Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 530872 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5640 on: April 25, 2021, 12:30:38 am »

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5642 on: April 25, 2021, 12:33:45 am »
Some of you really need to put on some muscle mass and get laid.

I bet you're a pussy

I can guarantee you that one of you here studied a useless major like "political science" and thinks they're experts on topics from their lefty point of view. Should have spent that time at the gym getting jacked. Would have done you more good and sorted out your value system.

I bet you're a pussy

Hawkince talking shit from the comfort of his turbo-powered wheelchair

Are you just here to shit talk or are you gonna actually try to add to the dumb-fuck arguments that right-wing retards have put forth?

I apologize for not adding to this great intellectual debate, I didn't come with any Wikipedia links to post  :-[, next time I'll just write "I bet you're a pussy" and leave the thread.

Well there weren't many great points brought up by "Some of you really need to put on some muscle mass and get laid." and "Should have spent that time at the gym getting jacked. Would have done you more good and sorted out your value system." but your pseudo-intelligence is really showing.

Ohohoho, you got me and my pseudo-intelligence. All I did was the same thing you did, but Goomba only cared about me doing it because he thinks we're not on the same side of this issue but knows you and him are,  hence why he called me out for shit-talking but had nothing to say to you.
And so what if there are no great points brought up? Just like myself, you could've easily just said nothing, but instead, you decided to hurl shit like a monkey.
Muh pseudo-intelligence.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: April 25, 2021, 12:34:56 am »
Lets Return to an actual discussion: Reform of American Police, is there systemic racism and are all humans equal? Truly highly controversial topics for some of us
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: April 25, 2021, 12:36:56 am »

I bet you're a pussy

I can guarantee you that one of you here studied a useless major like "political science" and thinks they're experts on topics from their lefty point of view. Should have spent that time at the gym getting jacked. Would have done you more good and sorted out your value system.

I bet you're a pussy

Are you just here to shit talk or are you gonna actually try to add to the dumb-fuck arguments that right-wing retards have put forth?

I apologize for not adding to this great intellectual debate, I didn't come with any Wikipedia links to post  :-[, next time I'll just write "I bet you're a pussy" and leave the thread.

Well there weren't many great points brought up by "Some of you really need to put on some muscle mass and get laid." and "Should have spent that time at the gym getting jacked. Would have done you more good and sorted out your value system." but your pseudo-intelligence is really showing.

Ohohoho, you got me and my pseudo-intelligence. All I did was the same thing you did, but Goomba only cared about me doing it because he thinks we're not on the same side of this issue but knows you and him are,  hence why he called me out for shit-talking but had nothing to say to you.
And so what if there are no great points brought up? Just like myself, you could've easily just said nothing, but instead, you decided to hurl shit like a monkey.
Muh pseudo-intelligence.

I just want you to stop hiding your power level and actually attempt to engage with the arguments, unlike the EUs and Fancypants. I guess I expected better from an avid paragraph poster such as yourself.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #5645 on: April 25, 2021, 12:41:56 am »

I bet you're a pussy

I bet you're a pussy

Muh pseudo-intelligence.

I just want you to stop hiding your power level and actually attempt to engage with the arguments, unlike the EUs and Fancypants. I guess I expected better from an avid paragraph poster such as yourself.

Damn, the old "I expected better" well now I HAVE to get involved.

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: April 25, 2021, 12:52:31 am »

I bet you're a pussy

I bet you're a pussy

You and your friend look like you're on an emotional rollercoaster buddy. Must've been something I said? I'd watch out and try to keep my cool, after all you are a respected member of this community. Quite the effeminate trait you are publicly displaying, albeit fully expected.

Imagine seriously discussing politics with people out of touch with reality who sit at home all day. Yikes. Get a grip.

No further arguments needed, fix your own life before trying to fix the world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5647 on: April 25, 2021, 12:58:36 am »
Spoiler

I bet you're a pussy

I bet you're a pussy

[close]
sometimes if hearts and minds can't be changed, what's the point?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #5648 on: April 25, 2021, 02:36:27 am »

I bet you're a pussy

I bet you're a pussy

You and your friend look like you're on an emotional rollercoaster buddy. Must've been something I said? I'd watch out and try to keep my cool, after all you are a respected member of this community. Quite the effeminate trait you are publicly displaying, albeit fully expected.

Imagine seriously discussing politics with people out of touch with reality who sit at home all day. Yikes. Get a grip.

No further arguments needed, fix your own life before trying to fix the world.

You posted this 2 days ago

Negro had it coming

and funnily enough used pussy yourself as an insult on the Covid thread earlier

Hot take - If you're scared of the virus, stay at home isolated, vaccinate yourself and let people live their lives instead of forcing masks and vaccines down our throats.

You are responsible for your own health.

Pussies.

If you're going to act stupid and fling shit everywhere don't get all defensive when you get some on yourself

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: April 25, 2021, 03:45:22 am »

I bet you're a pussy

I bet you're a pussy

Muh pseudo-intelligence.

Damn, the old "I expected better" well now I HAVE to get involved.
Sure, you don't have to get involved, but you're the one who came in the thread and clearly saw there were lines already drawn in the sand and still decided shit talk. Why did you post in the first place if you didn't want to get involved?

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #5650 on: April 25, 2021, 05:56:37 am »
I have a question what is the general topic here? Cause you all certainly aren’t talking about politics....sounds more like a middle school gym class...

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5651 on: April 25, 2021, 01:40:41 pm »
Hey Dumba stop fat shaming Anthony
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #5652 on: April 25, 2021, 10:01:48 pm »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: April 25, 2021, 10:51:46 pm »
Hey Dumba stop fat shaming Anthony
once you stop hating black people I will change it

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile