Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 530974 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5250 on: November 04, 2020, 10:24:55 pm »
america isnt racist
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: November 04, 2020, 10:41:58 pm »
this thread is the gift that keeps on giving
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5253 on: November 04, 2020, 10:48:58 pm »
Trump likely taking PA, NC, GA and Alaska means that unless Arizona and Utah both go to Biden, the race basically hinges on the recounts
regardless, one of the most interesting elections ever in terms of electoral college. i was really hoping for 269-269 just to make things spicy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #5254 on: November 04, 2020, 11:25:18 pm »
See, Trump has ruined the Republican Party. Now majority of the youth and the country in general thinks Republicans are just a bunch of racist rednecks. When that really isn't the case. So Democrats are going to dominate for the foreseeable future, as most of these die hard trump supporters are going to literally die off. The Republican Party needs a candidate like Marco Rubio. Someone to try and be more moderate and reconnect with more youthful voters that lean towards the middle.
this has been the lefts view of the right for decades. I know you're probably too young to know that but this is a brainlet take. a right winger trying to use a moderate candidate just moves the party farther to the left which is kind of their strategy. that's how you get someone like Mitt Romney who is incredibly out of touch with blue collar right wingers

playing on their terms is still playing their game :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 11:28:17 pm by Rutger Müller »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #5255 on: November 05, 2020, 12:04:32 am »
See, Trump has ruined the Republican Party. Now majority of the youth and the country in general thinks Republicans are just a bunch of racist rednecks. When that really isn't the case. So Democrats are going to dominate for the foreseeable future, as most of these die hard trump supporters are going to literally die off. The Republican Party needs a candidate like Marco Rubio. Someone to try and be more moderate and reconnect with more youthful voters that lean towards the middle.
this has been the lefts view of the right for decades. I know you're probably too young to know that but this is a brainlet take. a right winger trying to use a moderate candidate just moves the party farther to the left which is kind of their strategy. that's how you get someone like Mitt Romney who is incredibly out of touch with blue collar right wingers

Joe Biden was easily the most moderate centrist pick the Democrats could've gone with and it looked early like Bernie Sanders would be the nominee. The Democrats are being moved further to the right to appease independents because this is an election to beat Trump not to "play any games". ABC news also said that 7% of Mail in ballots were not delivered by the USPS. People being suspicious of "sudden mail in ballot dumps" are not realizing this was supposed to happen and they said this would happen for weeks. The opposite happened in Florida and Texas where Biden was up big early with mail in ballots but as election day votes came in the states swung back to trump. The midwestern states simply did the opposite and counted mail in ballots after election day ones.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: November 05, 2020, 12:07:06 am »
one term presidencies would be good new normal!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5257 on: November 05, 2020, 12:14:33 am »

1- I am older then you.
2- I am a Republican and have been since I was a junior in high school.
3- It isn't playing their game. Both parties need to be more centered. You have to be able to see both sides. And leaning far-right or far-left is wrong in a modern world. Both parties need moderate candidates. Because majority of the country is full of moderate people in reality. Which is why Trump lost. Because he pushed away to many of the moderate center leaning Republicans. Also Trump isn't even a true Republican. He has been flip flopping parties his whole life.
4- Mitt Romney would of been a great Republican leader.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 12:20:21 am by Marceaux »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5258 on: November 05, 2020, 12:18:02 am »
To summarize, Americans simply want to grill.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #5259 on: November 05, 2020, 12:21:21 am »

1- I am older then you.
3- It isn't playing their game. Both parties need to be more centered. You have to be able to see both sides. And leaning far-right or far-left is wrong in a modern world. Both parties need moderate candidates. Because majority of the country is full of moderate people in reality. Which is why Trump lost. Because he pushed away to many of the moderate center leaning Republicans. Also Trump isn't even a true Republican. He has been flip flopping parties his whole life. Also, Mitt Romney would of been a great Republican leader.
1. Okay first of all I’m way better at games than you. 2. I have a girlfriend right now and she’s really sexy and said you’re ugly. 3. I’m waaaaay better at memes than you.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5260 on: November 05, 2020, 12:25:48 am »

1- I am older then you.
3- It isn't playing their game. Both parties need to be more centered. You have to be able to see both sides. And leaning far-right or far-left is wrong in a modern world. Both parties need moderate candidates. Because majority of the country is full of moderate people in reality. Which is why Trump lost. Because he pushed away to many of the moderate center leaning Republicans. Also Trump isn't even a true Republican. He has been flip flopping parties his whole life. Also, Mitt Romney would of been a great Republican leader.
1. Okay first of all I’m way better at games than you. 2. I have a girlfriend right now and she’s really sexy and said you’re ugly. 3. I’m waaaaay better at memes than you.

You cant steal my insult about people being ugly. That has been my go to for years. Also Vette LOVES my massive Cathar cock.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #5261 on: November 05, 2020, 12:39:40 am »
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: November 05, 2020, 12:39:54 am »
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: November 05, 2020, 01:22:13 am »
To summarize, Americans simply want to grill.
oh not just americans

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #5264 on: November 05, 2020, 01:33:36 am »

1- I am older then you.
3- It isn't playing their game. Both parties need to be more centered. You have to be able to see both sides. And leaning far-right or far-left is wrong in a modern world. Both parties need moderate candidates. Because majority of the country is full of moderate people in reality. Which is why Trump lost. Because he pushed away to many of the moderate center leaning Republicans. Also Trump isn't even a true Republican. He has been flip flopping parties his whole life.
4- Mitt Romney would of been a great Republican leader.
You really expect Democrats and Republicans to ever work together again??