Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 530988 times)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy

This... surprised me.
My dot was directly in the middle with 1 line to the right..

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
Ahh good ol' political compass

Spoiler
[close]
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
> Not being a Natcap  ::)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
like always

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
  • Side: Neutral
Thatcher meets Hitler:

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
So.... about you being a republican Marceaux?

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
No comment...

Spoiler
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
There is a rat problem, what would most people do? Kill the pest or relocate it.

What do modern day liberals want? Invite more pests and when the rats kill people, it's not their fault, it's the fault of the people wanting to get rid of the rats. It's so full circle on the 'terrorism-prayers4city-new terrorist attack' that I can't even fathom this anymore.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
It's not about taking in terrorists. It's about saving fugitives from a wartorn country.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
It's not about taking in terrorists. It's about saving fugitives from a wartorn country.

Except by the EU's own admission 60% are actually plain old economic migrants and 80% arent even from Syria.
Why am I still here

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
That might be but it's nothing like that here even if both leftists and rightists claims so. In Sweden we don't have any comprehensive integration policies which could quickly put migrants to work. The only party that have put forward such plans is the Liberals who sit on a steady 6%..
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 11:51:13 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
That might be but it's nothing like that here even if both leftists and rightists claims so. In Sweden we don't have any comprehensive integration policies which could quickly put migrants to work. The only party that have put forward such plans is the Liberals who sit on a steady 6%..
That is why you need to stop accepting these migrants, develop a plan so that they don't keep disrupting your country, and then once you have policies in place allow them to enter if they're willing to work and contribute to your country. I don't understand how you could accept migrants knowingly not having jobs or housing for them, its almost like you're asking for trouble.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Those are issues that needs to be solved yes but that doesn't mean we should stop helping people in Syria (& other wartorn countries) if anything we should put more pressure on other middle eastern countries to accept fugitives and on countries in the EU which currently do nothing. Also refugee camps require quality of life improvements.

I don't usually watch John Oliver but.. (I consider him to much of a lefty sometimes.)

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:38:21 am by Furrnox »

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez

Except by the EU's own admission 60% are actually plain old economic migrants and 80% arent even from Syria.

And most of these 60% get rejected
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.