Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 868736 times)

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3315 on: October 14, 2015, 08:08:39 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Infantry Event Schedule

Spoiler
Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

76th Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

76th Thursday Siege [Light] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Friday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

73rd Friday Linebattle [Rifles] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Cavalry Event Schedule

Spoiler
Monday: 2e Linebattle - Cav

Tuesday: 76th Linebattle - Cav (Training)

Wednesday: BI 4eGre Linebattle - Cav

Thursday: Day Off

Friday: 73rd Linebattle - Cav

Saturday: 3rdKGL Linebattle - Cav
+ North-and-South (9:00PM GMT)

Sunday:
25th Linebattle - Cav
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, [73rd] William Crowe, doofes - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3316 on: October 14, 2015, 09:02:24 pm »

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 50 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :) If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :)

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #3317 on: October 15, 2015, 01:34:38 am »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American, West Asian and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment forum is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:46:42 am by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3318 on: October 15, 2015, 04:07:33 am »

The 30th is a North American regiment for Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars, formed on May 12th, 2014.This regiment is the spiritual successor to the 15th (Yorkshire, East Riding) Regiment of Foot, founded by PurplePanda& TheMightyLips. We are a regiment dedicated to professionalism and maturity. The 15th (Yorkshire, East Riding) Regiment of Foot was a very large and active regiment until the loss of interest and lack of attendance that led up to its disbandement. But now we are back and ready to make the 30th twice as large as the 15th, hence the name 30th. The regiment has been around for more than 1 year. This regiment is now command by Lips and Carson.

The regiment spent most of the French Revolutionary Wars (1792-1802) back in the Mediterranean. It fought at Toulon (1793), on Corsica (1794) and Minorca (1798), before moving to Italy and Malta in 1799. The 30th then joined the British force in Egypt in 1801. It returned to Britain in 1802 and a year later formed a 2nd Battalion. This regiment served in the Peninsular War (1808-14) from 1809, fighting at Fuentes de Onoro (1811) Badajoz (1812) and Salamanca (1812), where it captured a French eagle. It had suffered such losses by December 1812 that its six weakest companies had to return to Britain to recruit, while the four strongest ones merged with a battalion of the 44th Regiment of Foot to form the 4th Provisional Battalion. This dissolved in 1813 and the four companies from 2nd Battalion re-joined the six newly-recruited companies in Jersey later that year. 2nd Battalion moved to Holland in 1814 and fought at Waterloo (1815), at one point forming square and resisting 11 French charges. In 1817 the battalion was disbanded. In the meantime, 1st Battalion sent five companies to fight in Hanover and northern Germany in 1805, before regrouping the following year to travel to India. It stayed there for over 20 years, sending detachments to Java and Portuguese Macao in 1807-08. It also fought in the Third Maratha War (1817-19).
For the next 35 years it alternated between overseas postings, including Bermuda, Nova Scotia and the Ionian Islands, and time in Britain and Ireland. The regiment deployed to the Crimean War (1854-56), serving at the Alma (1854), Inkerman (1854) and Sevastopol (1855).

Other Information:
NA Or EU? We are a North American Regiment
Who do I add on steam to join?
(When you add him on steam tell him you want to join the 30th)
Why Should You Join? The 30th is a bunch of cool guys that  like to hang out in Teamspeak and talk as well as play other games
I Have a Question Who Should I Ask? If you have a question or you would like to Merc for the 30th contact Me on steam

Event Days
Saturday: No Event

Sunday: 1v1's or 63e Event  - 8 EST

Monday: 1v1's - 8 EST

Tuesday: No event

Wednesday: No event

Thursday: No Event

Friday: 63e Event - 8 EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Signed,
30th_Glenn
click here to join the 84th

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: October 15, 2015, 10:01:14 pm »

INTERRESTED?
[/b][/size]

First 1v1 with the full 92nd

Attendance
[close]
30 man volleys
[close]
Melee. Poor teamkill
[close]
32 man line
[close]

NLC 1v1 vs 3rd

INTERRESTED?

If you're interrested in joining the 92nd Gordon Highlanders who are rather large and active and would like to participate in multiple events a week including Napoleonic Wars League (NWL) and Napoleonic Linebattle Cup (NLC) Then simply add one of the officers on steam!

Offline Rumpelstiltskin

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: October 17, 2015, 07:24:14 pm »
Looking for an active regiment. Came back after taking a short break. 10-30 members at least. Please PM me with reg schedule on events etc.

Thanks.

edit:  EU reg
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 07:31:10 pm by Rumpelstiltskin »

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: October 17, 2015, 07:25:08 pm »
Looking for an active regiment. Came back after taking a short break. 10-30 members at least. Please PM me with reg schedule on events etc.

Thanks.
Contacted.

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #3322 on: October 17, 2015, 08:05:16 pm »

Thanks.

Contacting

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: October 17, 2015, 08:07:12 pm »

Thanks.

Contacting
dick move...

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3324 on: October 17, 2015, 10:54:24 pm »

Thanks.

Contacting
dick move...

Ironic!

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: October 18, 2015, 01:29:06 pm »

Thanks.

Contacting
dick move...

Ironic!
how?

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: October 18, 2015, 02:14:37 pm »
Keep it on Topic take it to PMs please.

Offline sammy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: QL_LCpl_Sammy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3327 on: October 19, 2015, 05:58:04 pm »
looking for a dragoon regiment which i can go to when i do not have events with my 1st lights regiment. add me on steam [84th]Sammy

Offline 84e beowolf garret

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: October 22, 2015, 04:39:01 pm »
looking for a french regiment uk time for events

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #3329 on: October 22, 2015, 10:27:19 pm »
looking for a french regiment uk time for events
Francophone or....?