Author Topic: His Majesty MightyPaiN's Melee Tournament 5v5 1st. FrenchTouch 2.Panthers  (Read 36558 times)

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
and people say my music is bad
xDDDD

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
and people say my music is bad
xDDDD
if you knew the lyrics you would love them. BTW watch at 2 min the 2v5  :).

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I read all of your opinions guys but  next tournament will be better i promise to all of you also about the bracket Tardet will made it since all of you think i manipulated on that bracket

I just wanted  to apologize for what happened on Tournament.For this I am truly sorry and I take full responsibility.But next time that wont happen again.
Please accept my most sincere apologies
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 04:09:14 pm by mightypain »

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
Apology ACCEPTEDDDDDDD

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
I read all of your opinions guys but  next tournament will be better i promise to all of you also about the bracket Tardet will made it since all of you think i manipulated on that bracket

I just wanted  to apologize for what happened on Tournament.For this I am truly sorry and I take full responsibility.But next time that wont happen again.

We want compensation! £5 each! I didn't think the tournament was too bad to be honest. Next time I think those that aren't playing should be sent to spec though.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile

We want compensation! £5 each! I didn't think the tournament was too bad to be honest. Next time I think those that aren't playing should be sent to spec though.
Next time will be better i promise

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Video from Dikheads perspective up now;

Video
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile

Video
[close]
@18:48
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend

Video
[close]
Let's be serious though. It was my reffing that really got you those kills...

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile

Video
[close]
wtf i just realised i ace'd twice at 20:03 aswell  :o
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut

Video
[close]
wtf i just realised i ace'd twice at 20:03 aswell  :o
ur still bad
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet

I'm not late, we simply don't share the same date and time-zone. Fuck off.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:10:56 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.